What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking dang!! It is nice and cool outside, great weather to open the windows. I opened one window and closed it back. Smokey outside. Must be another forest fire somewhere. I did see the fire danger alert out since it is windy and dry today.

Thinking dang!! It is nice and cool outside, great weather to open the windows. I opened one window and closed it back. Smokey outside. Must be another forest fire somewhere. I did see the fire danger alert out since it is windy and dry today.

What I wouldn't give to be there. We are at 90 right now. No relief in sight.

yay today is so much better then yesterday was!!! :) yesterday was bad luck all over and today the good luck seems to finally be coming!

"There is always a rainbow after the storm!" ... and today proves it in my world

How happy I am that my SO picked up some drywall so we can finish the last wall in the garage. It's all insulated and ready to go! YAY !!! :)

Thanks...I cant believe I lost $600 dollars in take home pay in the last 4 years. It was shocking to take my current paystub and my 2007 paystub and compare it. Gross pay was the same...take home pay...drastically different. It really sparked a fear in my stomach because it makes me worried about the future.

If it really comes to that point, I will pursue a job with better pay but I worry about working for private companies because their livelood really depends solely on the profits and that's scary to me. At least working for the state, there is more security even though the pay is shitty. *pardon my language*

Even working for myself is still a risk.

I hate hate hate hate this economy. I want to go back to the 90s with the booming economy and the nation surplus under Clinton. I dont care that he had an affair..he had the nation under a surplus!!!!

Thinking will I be working two jobs forever? No, I don't depend on my 2nd job but as my take home pay gets smaller each year due to no raise and teachers pension/taxes going up each year eating away my take home pay, I could start depending on my 2nd job. It is scary. 5 years ago I brought home $600 more a month than I do now. I had to stop contributing to my 401K plan and give up some luxuries. However, I do love what I do..my job doesn't feel like a job. It is a tough dilemna....*sighs*

the way I see it - you should work for wherever it pays well... and you can always go back to what you love when your financial situation gets better.

True, under him there was a surplus. It was more of being right place at right time. Economy depends on alot of factors which I'm sure you are aware of.. Sadly economy follows the up and downs just like life of people..

the way I see it - you should work for wherever it pays well... and you can always go back to what you love when your financial situation gets better.

That is a big risk!

That is a big risk!

not a big risk. it's the safest risk.

the biggest risk is not getting out of your dire financial situation ASAP or it's too late and you'll be buried deep in debt.

True, under him there was a surplus. It was more of being right place at right time. Economy depends on alot of factors which I'm sure you are aware of.. Sadly economy follows the up and downs just like life of people..

Like Biden said..."Blame Obama because he is in charge."

Clinton was in charge and he did well.

So...Obama and Bush arent doing well.

We need someone who can pull us out of this mess. I dotn care if he/she is a Republican or a Democrat as long as they leave religion out of politics (same sex marriages) but GET US out of this MESS!

Like Biden said..."Blame Obama because he is in charge."

Clinton was in charge and he did well.

So...Obama and Bush arent doing well.

We need someone who can pull us out of this mess. I dotn care if he/she is a Republican or a Democrat as long as they leave religion out of politics (same sex marriages) but GET US out of this MESS!

I agree!!

Sad thing is... Its gonna get worse, before it gets better.

I agree!!

Sad thing is... Its gonna get worse, before it gets better.

If it does get better... we may never have that kind of life from 50's to 2000 again.. It'll get better in some regards, don't get me wrong.. but I don't think it will be back way it was..

I'm thinking... I wish summer didn't fly by so fast here!

It feels like the last winter just ended, and here we go into fall already... :tears:

This is what I said on my FB status earlier this evening -

had a unfortunate incident earlier today, that my roof racks along with the bike carriers got ripped off on my way home from the coast - breaking my bike, sparing ***'s. One of the bike carriers I had is only barely a week old. Very disappointed - the roof racks and carriers are destroyed. :'-(

Name removed for privacy reasons

Unfortunately, I'm sad and disappointed that my bike carriers that holds the bikes on my car roof has been destroyed - also my bike has been severe damaged, sparing my girlfriend's :|

I have such a bad case of poison ivy, as I always seem to this time of year -- and it seems that 'must not scratch' and itching is all I can think about right now.

I have such a bad case of poison ivy, as I always seem to this time of year -- and it seems that 'must not scratch' and itching is all I can think about right now.

:eek3:

I feel you even though I never had poison ivy. Two weeks ago, I got attacked by mosquitos (the outbreak has been bad here with all the rain we got) all over my legs while watching my son play soccer. For the next week, it was the same mentality about not scratching. I ended up scratching some of them in my sleep so now I have a few scabs.

If it does get better... we may never have that kind of life from 50's to 2000 again.. It'll get better in some regards, don't get me wrong.. but I don't think it will be back way it was..

Who knows? It may get better than it was, or worse. I agree, it will never be the same as it was before.

im thinking i got lucky after a short bout of food poisoning today...

thinking about what to do right now. need cheering up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back