What Are You Reading Right now?

I am reading "Thirst, No. 3, The Eternal Dawn" by Christopher Pike. It is the 3rd in a series.

Living in a Step-Family Without Getting Stepped On: Helping Your Children Survive the Birth Order Blending by Dr. Kevin Leman.

I love his philosophy. But I hate his writing style. lol Yet, I read anything he writes because he makes good valid points.

Sanctuary by Nora Roberts.. Trying to finish that one up so I could begin reading Under the Dome by Stephen King on my brand new Kindle.

Reading Promise Me: How a Sister's Love Launched the Global Movement to End Breast Cancer by Nancy Brinker. It is a total tearjerker especially if you know of anyone who's had breast cancer.

Reading Unhallowed Ground by Heather Graham. After that, I will be reading Lst Dog on the Hill - The Extraordinary Life of Lou by Steve Duno. I am also reading and working with some books on acrylic painting and colored pencil landscapes.

I'm reading some short stories by John D. MacDonald from the 1940s and 1950s. It is interesting to see what was popular back then. These stories originally appeared in various detective story magazines from that time.

What are you reading now?

Smiling....I am reading and doing a re-write for my publisher R:wave:andom House on a new manuscript I submitted..It's called Splintered Heart...they like it but
the characters are so close to my own heart I am not sure I can make the adjustments they are suggesting....It is the first time I have written anything from my own personal experiences, most from my youth, and if they reject it after I have made a few changes ...I will keep it...smiling..It is dedicated to my Mother..a very complex yet simple woman if you get that. oh well if they publish it I will let you all know....:wave:

A tree grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith. Totally recommends it.

22etzk.jpg

A bunch of books for art and living dairy free along with a bunch of recipes for eating dairy free. (Whole Foods Market is my new best friend)

html, xhtml &css all-in-one for dummies. I have decided to teach myself how to design web pages. This book is over 900 pages so it may be a while.

I'm reading three books:
Smoking, Drinking, and Screwing (it's a collection of famous short stories about one or more of these)
Deafhood: In Search of Deaf Culture
and Pillars of the Earth

My favorite books, though, are Harry Potter, the Time Travler's Wife, and many more.

Back