What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing for cough, just lemon hot drink and panadol (it wore off soon another dose)

nothing for cough, just lemon hot drink and panadol (it wore off soon another dose)

I been trying to eat more garlic hoping it break up my cough. I hate taking meds . My cough it finally going away after a few weeks, but the landfill is acting up again and smell like hydrogen sulfide . This made my dog and me cough. My last dog would vomit from the smell of hydrogen sulfide .

Went to see my mom, she definitely is not feeling very well. My goddaughter was there and has decided my name is MoMo which is amazing. She kept giving me hugs, holding my hand and giving me all kinds of kisses, butterfly kisses are her favorite. Hard to have a bad day with that kind of love.

Then we went to see her very first soccer practice. She is only two, which I think is too young, but boy did she have her mamma running after her.

Went to see my mom, she definitely is not feeling very well. My goddaughter was there and has decided my name is MoMo which is amazing. She kept giving me hugs, holding my hand and giving me all kinds of kisses, butterfly kisses are her favorite. Hard to have a bad day with that kind of love.

Then we went to see her very first soccer practice. She is only two, which I think is too young, but boy did she have her mamma running after her.

:lol:

I am preparing for severe weather, and getting everything charged up and ready to go. Also packing up some things I'll need should we need to evacuate the premises for any reason.

Drinking water with apple cider in it...blah. Then will mow the grass , take my husband to the gym to swim, and then have dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.

Not feeling too bad, my classes aren't hard, they just make me feel overwhelmed. I was feeling really sad and anxious yesterday after I traded/ sold the Mustang for a 2000 Honda Insight, but I do love my new car, it's quite a great little car and I was getting over 62 MPG on I-81 in Virginia at 70 MPH with my windows down, was averaging over 72 MPG off the interstate with the windows down.

Just scared of getting pulled over before I get to the DMV tomorrow to get it registered and my plates transferred over to it, then I have to get it inspected since it has no sticker, being the car is from Maryland.

Not feeling too bad, my classes aren't hard, they just make me feel overwhelmed. I was feeling really sad and anxious yesterday after I traded/ sold the Mustang for a 2000 Honda Insight, but I do love my new car, it's quite a great little car and I was getting over 62 MPG on I-81 in Virginia at 70 MPH with my windows down, was averaging over 72 MPG off the interstate with the windows down.

Just scared of getting pulled over before I get to the DMV tomorrow to get it registered and my plates transferred over to it, then I have to get it inspected since it has no sticker, being the car is from Maryland.

Good to hear from you. I was just wondering today how you were doing. Enjoy the new car & classes. Hopefully this is a sign your life is turning around for the better. :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

People watching and being on AD/FB at the pool.

Just finished nursing down my baby girl, basking in the glory of her babyness. Now for some vino.

just fiddling around: computer tv and cat brought fleas home so sorting that out.

Watching the Home Run Derby with Marley asleep on my lap.

Getting ready for a visit from the Sandman very soon...hoping he's got a new lullabye for me tonight and I can sleep without any nightmares....If not...then I'm up, once again...probably gonna scrub my kitchen floor!...:giggle:

I am thinking of my tomatoes plants wishing them to get ripe tomatoes.. it is not looking too good at the moment though they are supposed to be though Russian tomatoe seeds for colder climate.I am also listening to pointless radio talk and eating broccoli. also thinking of wht I could do to run my own business (company) besides the services I do today that I wish to skip

I am thinking of my tomatoes plants wishing them to get ripe tomatoes.. it is not looking too good at the moment though they are supposed to be though Russian tomatoe seeds for colder climate.I am also listening to pointless radio talk and eating broccoli. also thinking of wht I could do to run my own business (company) besides the services I do today that I wish to skip

I wish it was easier to grow all of the veggies. It would save me $$ on my grocery bill that's for sure.

yes, it is though.It really takes patient and all that. I can not do it. I should be a gatherer or something. Much more fun to go for a walk and find things in the woods. I bought seeds form overseas from the US and they were actually really good.The plants looking really good but I did not get them started soon enough and they have not had enough sun. Though it is delicious and good for the wallet to gather or grow one's own veggies...

Last edited:
yes, it is though.It really takes patient and all that. I can not do it. I should be a gatherer or something. Much more fun to go for a walk and find things in the woods. I bought seeds form overseas from the US and they were actually really good.The plants looking really good but I did not get them started soon enough and they have not had enough sun. Though it is delicious and good for the wallet to gather or grow one's own veggies...

it is great fun doing that...I went on nature thing and we did hunter gathering thing EX SAS did the course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back