What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kinda loopy forget the main thing it was in for :hmm: LOL

Isn't it. I think it's one set of mechanics that do stuff like oil changes, etcetera., and a different set that do the big jobs, and the car didn't get passed on to the rack and pinion guys. That's my guess. At least they gave me a nice free rental car until they're done.

Thanks Mark, but they have purchased these tickets already. We are going to the Lincolnshire Theater. It's pretty fancy so maybe there will be some captioning.

Lincolnshire Theater isn't cheap. I certainly hope there will be something there for you. If not, you can ask them if they would be willing to provide something for your needs. They're required to, by law.

Just got back from the ER with my mom. She was just discharged from the hospital this morning having had constant nausea and vomiting, then while moving today she accidentally tore a toenail off......

I'm going to miss my class tomorrow.

Just got back from the ER with my mom. She was just discharged from the hospital this morning having had constant nausea and vomiting, then while moving today she accidentally tore a toenail off......

Sounds like an awful night. Hope your mom feels better soon.

Sounds like an awful night. Hope your mom feels better soon.

I've had worse, but thanks. I'm hoping my teacher takes pity on me and allows me to turn in my project either late or not to her expectations, and is chill about me missing class again. This whole moving thing sucks.

I hope she feels better quick. Nausea and vomiting is no fun at all. Did they come up with a diagnosis or is it a bug?

Same here, I just fell asleep two hours ago, now it's only 4:30am and I can't fall back to sleep.

I have my alarm set for 8 AM, and I woke up just before 6 AM. *Groans* Too early a start for my liking. Ah, well. Guess I may need a nap later on.

I have my alarm set for 8 AM, and I woke up just before 6 AM. *Groans* Too early a start for my liking. Ah, well. Guess I may need a nap later on.

I was planning on sleeping in really late and having a very lazy day. We were super busy this weekend, my body needs to recuperate.

I am usually up about 5 am, even though my alarm is set for 7 am. I seem to just not be able to finish the night. It makes me dread bedtime. I woke up the other morning dreaming about squirrels wearing pink tutus.

I was planning on sleeping in really late and having a very lazy day. We were super busy this weekend, my body needs to recuperate.

I, too, need to recuperate after doing a LOT of long-distance bicycle riding the last few days. Yesterday's rain and severe weather was welcome, as it gave me a day to catch a break. I still need to get through a decent night's sleep, though.

Thanks Mark, but they have purchased these tickets already. We are going to the Lincolnshire Theater. It's pretty fancy so maybe there will be some captioning.

Lincolnshire Theater isn't cheap. I certainly hope there will be something there for you. If not, you can ask them if they would be willing to provide something for your needs. They're required to, by law.

My thought would be to inquire about what is available well before the date that you are going. I have a feeling that some things are just there on an as requested basis and not for every performance.

Something that happened to me years ago on a trip in the reverse direction led to me following a play better than the ones in the family group that had no hearing problems. As luck would have it the ones we were visiting just happened to pick something that the Little Theater Group here had just done. I worked on sets with that group and had gotten to read a script before their performance. Then knowing we were going I took my opera glasses along on the trip only to forget and leave them in the motel room that night. They had them on the back of the seats that you could use by inserting coins (forget the amount since the mid 1970's) and I was the only one willing to pay! All that with being able to turn my aid up had me getting more of it than the others!

I am usually up about 5 am, even though my alarm is set for 7 am. I seem to just not be able to finish the night. It makes me dread bedtime. I woke up the other morning dreaming about squirrels wearing pink tutus.

Lately I've been waking up well before the sun is even up. That's not ideal, but something I suppose I'll have to get used to.

Lately I've been waking up well before the sun is even up. That's not ideal, but something I suppose I'll have to get used to.

Now that fall is here, I've been skulking around in the dark so I don't wake anyone else up. It's already 730 and still dark! I think this will get better when I move to the new house as I can have lights on the main floor as all bedrooms will be upstairs. I just wish I didn't wake so early all the time, even on weekends. I don't like my body clock! :)

Now that fall is here, I've been skulking around in the dark so I don't wake anyone else up. It's already 730 and still dark! I think this will get better when I move to the new house as I can have lights on the main floor as all bedrooms will be upstairs. I just wish I didn't wake so early all the time, even on weekends. I don't like my body clock! :)

I don't like mine either, but it is getting light here, so maybe it will reach you soon.

Mark and Stevie....I don't know ASL so an interpreter would do me no good. I'm just going to go with the group so I am not a party pooper. Hopefully my CI will pick up enough so I can enjoy it.

Stevie...no I have not read the play before. Might try to do that before we go.
It's a good story. I read the original book, Anna and the King of Siam, when I was a kid. The play and movie are also good. Yes, if you get a chance to read the story before you see it you'll get a lot more out of it.

It's based on a true story of an English widow and her son who are hired by the King of Siam to teach his children Western ways. It's a real clash of cultures during the Victorian era.

It's also a movie if you could view a captioned version before you go. It includes dancing and colorful costumes, which make it visually attractive.

I got it wrong, we are seeing the play King Lear. The King and I is a musical, I'm not going to that one. I'll have a quiet night by myself on that night.

This is the first time in over eight years that all of us have been together. Traveling is super difficult for me so they all know I can't do everything.
Oh, that's different!

Well, if you're staying home alone that night, I can still recommend The King and I movie or book as your alternative entertainment. :)

Poor Mom! I hope she feels better soon.

My dog wake me up round 7:30 AM but when we moved the clocked back and forth I mess up our routine . I hate day light saving time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back