What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your rooting must have worked--I got a 98! :D

What's really interesting on this exam is that it included questions from a chapter we didn't even cover, and no questions from a chapter that was supposed to be included! Uh, oh--that wasn't supposed to happen! :shock:

Someone (instructor) messed up.

:lol:
Woot! awesome!

Betting those with lower grades are going to complain about that chapter snafu!

watching my favourite TV series 'Breaking Bad" wow its cool, onto the last season right now, have watched all of it since 2 weeks ago....

Waiting for someone to come over and find out why the lights on the 1st Floor stopped working, as it's completely dark downstairs, but not on the 2nd floor, where I'm at now.

Just noticing how late it's . I was planning on going to bed early tonight , it does not look like that going to happen .

Waiting for someone to come over and find out why the lights on the 1st Floor stopped working, as it's completely dark downstairs, but not on the 2nd floor, where I'm at now.

uhhh check the breakers :roll:

uhhh check the breakers :roll:

Would if I knew how without blowing a fuse. That electrical box is quite large, and I have no idea which switch it is, which is why it's best left to the professionals to fix it, which it already has been, so we're good.

Would if I knew how without blowing a fuse. That electrical box is quite large, and I have no idea which switch it is, which is why it's best left to the professionals to fix it, which it already has been, so we're good.

All you have to do is see which one is flipped the opposite way of the others... :roll: Not really a difficult task. You don't typically just "blow a fuse" by flipping a breaker switch back on.... by the way... I don't really know much about electrical crap and even I know that. Storms can flip a breaker... many factors come into play....

If they updated that house it won't have fuses anymore just breakers. When one trips it kicks it back toward the off position a little you have to push it off then back on but still need to find out the reason it tripped in the first place to avoid overloading wires and starting a fire.

All you have to do is see which one is flipped the opposite way of the others... :roll: Not really a difficult task. You don't typically just "blow a fuse" by flipping a breaker switch back on.... by the way... I don't really know much about electrical crap and even I know that. Storms can flip a breaker... many factors come into play....

That was usually the reason for my AC shutting off a few years back. Wonder why it hasn't done that again since. What a pain that was.

Getting ready to head out west to Lincolnwood, IL on the #96 local. Should be a fun day today.

I am surprise fuse box does not have a lock on it , I thought he lived in a group home and that the owner of the building would not want anyone touching it.

None of our houses had fuse boxes; we had circuit breakers. I'd hate to have to wait for someone else just to flip a circuit. I want to check it right away. Sometimes one of our circuits trips when it rains. We have outside outlets that trip when they get too wet even though they are covered. They have circuit interrupters that trip for safety, just like the kitchen and bathroom outlets will if they get wet.

None of our houses had fuse boxes; we had circuit breakers. I'd hate to have to wait for someone else just to flip a circuit. I want to check it right away. Sometimes one of our circuits trips when it rains. We have outside outlets that trip when they get too wet even though they are covered. They have circuit interrupters that trip for safety, just like the kitchen and bathroom outlets will if they get wet.

I know people do not use fuses anymore but it's something I grew up with and I still call it a ' fuse box' . I get use to using the same words for so many year that it become a habit to me. I know it what you about hating to wait , but I was thinking where CB lived and thought for liability reasons the owner of the building would not want anything messing with electrify . Something could had flipped off a circuit breaker b/c it was defected .

I am finishing up lunch at Lincolnwood Mall, and just got done hanging out with ADer Derek, who just left, and I, too, will soon be leaving, as well.

I am back on the #96 local, in rainy Lincolnwood. Bad timing on the rain part, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back