What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:aw:uh oh Caz how u doing now?

I'm on here:wave: and also working on household chores
hubby working from home.
this morning we dremeled dogs nails-

Wirelessly posted

I am visiting my mom and spending time with her.

Get better Caz!!

Eating pretzels, surfing alldeaf, and occasionally looking at Batman 3 that my brother and Dad are watching.

watching my boyfriend play that game skylanders for the xbox 360, lol. it actually looks pretty fun I'll have to try it out later :3 it'll be me and his guilty pleasure :giggle: haha

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about taking my pc to the doctor lol

Trying to convince myself that I am not sick. Not working, I have a fever of 101. Think I have a sinus infection. Grateful I made it through Christmas.

Trying to convince myself that I am not sick. Not working, I have a fever of 101. Think I have a sinus infection. Grateful I made it through Christmas.

"Honk, Honk"....aaaaahaaacho!....Sick and laid around all day long drinking orange juice, taking sinus meds and cough syrup....It gets Hot here...then Cold...then the rain came today.

Hoping this cold don't settle down into my chest.....might become chronic brochitis and I've too many episodes of that....

I'm having a cold beer, 4th one of the evening (James Boag draught - tasmanian lager) :) it's 9pm at night here and its still 30 degrees. We're expecting the temperature to get up to early 40's over the next few days - and since I'm not back at work until the New Year, I'm going to try and keep cool the best way I know... namely climb inside the fridge :)

You might want to say 40°C otherwise people may get confused. Nice day at the beach today despite the sharks! :)

You might want to say 40°C otherwise people may get confused. Nice day at the beach today despite the sharks! :)

It does help those of us in the States (USA) where an unidentified temp is taken to be in F. And . . . 40°F is not terribly cold it is coat weather.

40degrees C. My mistake :)

Yeah Simon, watch out for the sharks! As an innate coward I refuse to go anywhere near the sea :)

fuck that 40o C HOT tooo fucking Hot...glad its you not me...
pover here, we had 30 oC but with high humidity like 100% sweltering arghh ....

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of a bad situation that happened to me on my Birthday!

I went to funeral for death of my old uncle and I was pallbearer today.

The casket is little heavier and the people at the church are very friendly, so I have a good chat with my relatives. I'm very sad about my old uncle because he died from cancer and didn't win to fight against cancer.

I feel good when I wear nice, formal clothes and I love my new blazer.

I found extremely sad when I went to cemetery.

Wondering how quickly my savings will disappear with the higher taxes I'll be paying in 2013. You'd think they would at least raise the taxes in reasonable increments so people can adjust their budgets more easily.

Just finished dinner and really not wanting to do the dishes. Guess I better get going.

I am busy alots of doing reduce well. I am pretty spending life sometimes. alright I know understand . I busy all the times I am pretty busy lots! :)

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
Am getting my annual credit reports, hopefully. Waiting on the computer/Internet to take me to the next page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back