Weight loss before

TweetyBird said:
yea when i started walk to mail, i felt my heart beat fast and out of breath but it good start.. :D

yeah :lol:.. even my cousin got more gain weight than me that when she walk and easy get sweat in summer.

===================================

use in the sink of water tap ? I NEVER TRUST!!!!! hehehehe I use spring waters all the times since 1995 or 1994 :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
yeah :lol:.. even my cousin got more gain weight than me that when she walk and easy get sweat in summer.
yea i know that it can cause sweat in summer worse than winter... it true.. so it good for me start now and it will be better sweat less in summer... u know what i mean??

TweetyBird said:
yea i know that it can cause sweat in summer worse than winter... it true.. so it good for me start now and it will be better sweat less in summer... u know what i mean??

yeah it is true! and sometime she wear black clothes that I was said oh yikes no good wear black it make so hot and sweat .. I told her that it is too hot to wear black clothes and then she said *shrugs* who cares lol so I let her be till she get make a reazlied lol but She is funny lady lol before she was think look great but now she got gain the weight long time ago didnt get lose weight for a years dont know why but probably she order from fast food cause in anyhow she dont know how to cook like a chef or else only she know how to easy cook like umm Karft Dinner, noddle, and some more which she can easy cook that is all so my grandmother teach her how to cook but still more teach her or not but probably not teach her anymore mayube she get to learn i dunno .

my other cousin gain weight too the reasons agure with her boyfriend to give her stress and dessperion alots it got her gain weight and she still stress lately with her 3 kids .. my family wont help her anymore cause she back with her boyfriend again which i wasnt happy oh well .. i dont know if she will trying to lose their weight :)

DeafMonkey said:
yeah it is true! and sometime she wear black clothes that I was said oh yikes no good wear black it make so hot and sweat .. I told her that it is too hot to wear black clothes and then she said *shrugs* who cares lol so I let her be till she get make a reazlied lol but She is funny lady lol before she was think look great but now she got gain the weight long time ago didnt get lose weight for a years dont know why but probably she order from fast food cause in anyhow she dont know how to cook like a chef or else only she know how to easy cook like umm Karft Dinner, noddle, and some more which she can easy cook that is all so my grandmother teach her how to cook but still more teach her or not but probably not teach her anymore mayube she get to learn i dunno .

my other cousin gain weight too the reasons agure with her boyfriend to give her stress and dessperion alots it got her gain weight and she still stress lately with her 3 kids .. my family wont help her anymore cause she back with her boyfriend again which i wasnt happy oh well .. i dont know if she will trying to lose their weight :)

Stress is NOT good at all !! I was wondering, is that mean you have a lot of family that gain weights?? I didn't mean to be mean, but I was wondering

GalaxyAngel said:
I bet OB is afraid showing what looking alike her face and body...

Prefer she kept in the dark permantly forever!
I think OB is low esteem..

Why can't you open your heart and try be postive everyone they will say UGH to you.. NO..
They will be always open heart for you and postive w/you.. what more.. Everyone are part of you family as condiser here... aren't you ?
Honestly I'm afraid to show 110% mybody on picture.. mostly half half taking picture from little tummy to top face.. not full 110% body shown..
Not easy for everyone think you're HUGE fat or else.. doesn't matter..
This is very extreme postive and lift up your self esteem..
Made me feel better and open their heart and arms welcome and help team work together "Goal the weight"

I don't care what r u looking alike face really ugly.. Probably your personalities is GOOD SOUL... who knows.. Think about yourself.. give your time until when r u ready..
take care.. *hug*
:hug:

I don't see any picture of Miss P., too. :dunno:

GalaxyAngel said:
I bet OB is afraid showing what looking alike her face and body...

Prefer she kept in the dark permantly forever!
I think OB is low esteem..

Why can't you open your heart and try be postive everyone they will say UGH to you.. NO..
They will be always open heart for you and postive w/you.. what more.. Everyone are part of you family as condiser here... aren't you ?
Honestly I'm afraid to show 110% mybody on picture.. mostly half half taking picture from little tummy to top face.. not full 110% body shown..
Not easy for everyone think you're HUGE fat or else.. doesn't matter..
This is very extreme postive and lift up your self esteem..
Made me feel better and open their heart and arms welcome and help team work together "Goal the weight"

I don't care what r u looking alike face really ugly.. Probably your personalities is GOOD SOUL... who knows.. Think about yourself.. give your time until when r u ready..
take care.. *hug*
:hug:

Why should it matter whether I show a picture or not? I choose not to, and the reason should not matter. I don't owe anyone anything. I said no, and that should be good enough. However, because I chose not to, people are now psychoanalyzing me.

This is getting old, so lets leave it at this. I said no, and I mean no. I don't need to give a reason, so please don't think you know what the reason is, because, you have no idea.

Now, lets get back to the topic. Thank you...

BabyAngel said:
Stress is NOT good at all !! I was wondering, is that mean you have a lot of family that gain weights?? I didn't mean to be mean, but I was wondering

no my family are not gain weights.. all of my mom's side are thin no gain weight just me, and my 2 cousins that is all .. must be one of my cousin follow of her dad cause she told me that her dad is not thin. and my other cousin that her mom is gain weight like up and down her sister is thin like father. but mostly in my family of my mom's side are not gain weight. They are thin normal

Is drinking diet pepsi allright instead of water? I mean diet pepsi has no calories and no fat. :dunno:

Cheri said:
Is drinking diet pepsi allright instead of water? I mean diet pepsi has no calories and no fat. :dunno:

I've wondered the same thing. I think the experts prefer dieters to drink water, because it prevents dehydration. According to them, the caffeine found in most sodas has a tendency to dehydrate due to it's diaretic action.

But, I don't know, either. Personally, I don't see the harm so long as you partake in moderation. I actually am a heavy soda drinker because I've always found water to be tasteless, but that's me. :lol:

Oceanbreeze said:
I've wondered the same thing. I think the experts prefer dieters to drink water, because it prevents dehydration. According to them, the caffeine found in most sodas has a tendency to dehydrate due to it's diaretic action.

But, I don't know, either. Personally, I don't see the harm so long as you partake in moderation. I actually am a heavy soda drinker because I've always found water to be tasteless, but that's me. :lol:

Me too about water. :lol: I can switch to caffeine free diet pepsi, if that helps. ;)

Cheri said:
Me too about water. :lol: I can switch to caffeine free diet pepsi, if that helps. ;)

I could too, but what fun is that? I like the buzz the caffeine gives me! :lol:

Cheri said:

That is a good question I didn't even think about that, but umm...you probably will have to ask FesityChick to see if she knows something. Because I really don't have any idea about that, but my cousin told me that she drinks caffeine free diet pepsi, she still lose weights.

It is not good idea for "diet pepsi" but cafeine free is fine...I guess so.

Cheri said:
well , i am honest with u. diet drinks are cause ur bone weak.. not good... so i stopped diet drink...

RebelGirl said:
also love Mountain Dew and would say I drink at least 8 to 9 glasses of mountain dew.

Hon, I love icetea, and I can't get off of it either, I only drink water when I'm working at the cook-offs when its get so hot and humdity outside, I refused to drink water other times, I still lose weight even if I still drink icetea...

^Angel^ said:
Hon, I love icetea, and I can't get off of it either, I only drink water when I'm working at the cook-offs when its get so hot and humdity outside, I refused to drink water other times, I still lose weight even if I still drink icetea...

Angel,
There have "Light Free-sugar Iced Tea" which seems still good....
Try check the Caffiene label.. listing what there have... percent %

Peachy Lady said:
You walk one extra block each day...that's good idea! I just got puppy so in maybe 2 months or so I will take my puppy Cody for walk. I do go for walk but not as often as I should. I do go to Curves 3 to 5 times a week, so it helps alot.

Yeah what what i did..
first few days (3 days)..
morning - walk around block
after supper.. walk around block.
after 4th day.
morning walk around extra block..
after supper.. same.
next 2 days.. do the same.. to get your body use to the more walks than overdo yourself can harm your body.. :)

GalaxyAngel said:
Angel,
There have "Light Free-sugar Iced Tea" which seems still good....
Try check the Caffiene label.. listing what there have... percent %

U mean the sweet low sugar?....

I didn't like the taste of it, I just put regular sugar in my icetea, I make the homemade one that you make out of a icetea maker, and you put lipton icetea bags in it and add water....

DoofusMama said:
Yeah what what i did..
first few days (3 days)..
morning - walk around block
after supper.. walk around block.
after 4th day.
morning walk around extra block..
after supper.. same.
next 2 days.. do the same.. to get your body use to the more walks than overdo yourself can harm your body.. :)
Yeah that's right... That's great you're walking! I walked with my hubby and our daughter yesterday before supper for 20 minutes. Within 10 minutes my thighs were so, so itchy, but I felt great and had a little more energy. Next week we'll walk for 30 minutes depending how cold the weather is.

Anyone...if yall don't like to drink waters, just try get a bottle of water and get "Sugar Free Fruit Punch Easy to use on the go" (It looks like a stick pack and it is naturally and artifically flavored drink mix) you just pour drink mix into the bottle water and shake bottle until drink mix dissolves. It tastes like kool aid, but it doesn't have ANY sugar in it or ANY calories either.

When I started drinking water, I hate it so I had to pour the drink mix in it and I loved it!! Then it got my habit to drink it and now I'm drinking water without it. Sometime I will drink the drink mix with it.

Back