Weight loss before

Catmandu said:
FeistyChick, you looked sooo pretty in that picture and I like your top! Your latest picture looks great and you look so much more beautiful now. Congratulations on the weight loss! :hug:

THANKS CAT!!!
:hug: i felt disgusting back then :barf:... BUT i feel GREAT NOW!!! :thumb:

Oceanbreeze said:
Feisty Chick,

You REALLY DO look good! As for me, there's NO WAY I'm showing a picture of myself in a public forum. No way. No how. Nope. Not gonna happen!! :lol:

Sorry, guys. I'm too self conscience.

thanks!!! :)

AWWW!

why do you feel that way!??? :(

if you don't mind me asking, but is it because you are in a wheelchair??? :/

CODAchild said:
:nono: Oceanbreeze, don't you ever feel that way about yourself. Always think positive about yourself. Because no matter what you say, YOU are still a beautiful person inside and outside. That is the person I feel right now, is a very beautiful person. :angel:

SEE, OB!!! :nana:

Catmandu said:
In 1997 at my heaviest, 197lbs.
5katzie1996.jpg

In 2002 at my thinnest, 132lbs.
k132.jpg

In 2003 my first pregnancy, 178lbs.
k176.jpg

In 2005 at my average, 147lbs. (1 1/2 years after my daughter)
k147.jpg

Dieting/excercising
1997 - 2002 = total loss 67lbs

Pregnancy gained 39lbs
2003 - 2005 = total loss 31lbs

you are GORGEOUS as always!!! :hug:
and ofc at some point in our life we felt gross! :lol:

CrazyMomma said:
WOW!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

I will have to post mine here soon...

I am the member of Curve, the fitness center and I am still on the diet plan, and I have lost 29 lbs totals in 3 months. And I put 5 lbs back on since Christmas.. And I am hoping to lost another 60 lbs by June.

COOLIO!!!

i am a member of curves too!!!
:thumb: and i just joined their eating plan last week and just lost 5lbs in 1 week and i am THE ONLY ONE that lost weight! :D and the women in the class are jealous!! :ugh: i am like i worked my ass off sheesh!!! :squint:

Oddball said:
I used to wear size 14 jeans in CA two years ago and weight about 125 lbs at my frame of 5'3". I love to be meaty. But, now, I am wearing size 10 jeans, little bit loose because of my depression, diabetes, and so on. :fu2: at my situation.

I am working on gaining back, back to my beloved 125 lbs. Anyone wants to donate some fats to me.. gimme some! :D

awww! :(
:hug:

maybe you can talk to your doctor about your situation??? :dunno:

DeafMonkey said:
yeah hard to lose the weight ehehe ..

when I lose weight in few months as keep going to lose the weight then might will be post pictures of me from thin to gain weight to lose weight .. .. when I was in school junior and high school I was weight 130 to 140 as my height 5'3 it was went great till graduated and my weight getting gain gain gain now my weight is 185 to 190 up and down ahhhh.. right now finally anbout the time still on 185 and keep going to lose my weight .. I hopefully lose my weight before summer 2006 hehe :lol:

it is NOT THAT HARD.... you just have to be ready and be willing to do it... that is all it takes... no dieting... just eating the right food JUST LIKE WHAT BABYANGEL AND I ARE DOING... we are not even trying to diet at all... just eating the right stuff and being stable!!! THAT IS ALL IT TAKES.. PLUS EXERCISE AND WATER!!! YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! :thumb:

i don't beleive in DIET! PERIOD!!! IT IS ALL :bsflag:

FeistyChick said:
thanks!!! :)

AWWW!

why do you feel that way!??? :(

if you don't mind me asking, but is it because you are in a wheelchair??? :/
OB, please don't think of your disability, instead think of yourself as non-disabled. I can imagine doing things without wheelchair and that I am not going to give up.

BabyAngel said:
That's great idea to post some pictures to see what we looked like before we lost weight! Good One, FesityChick!

1st picture is my very heavy weight (it was in July 2005 for my birthday)
and 2nd picture is where I lost about 20 to 25 pounds (No it is not my daughter, it is my neice) And Now in my avator picture that is what I look like now :)

WOW!!!

:dance2: you have come a LONG WAY GIRL!!!
:hug:
i am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :applause: KEEP IT UP GIRL!!! :applause:
pssst! are you sure it is not your daughter!??? :rofl: :P

FeistyChick said:
you are GORGEOUS as always!!! :hug:
and ofc at some point in our life we felt gross! :lol:
Thank you :hug: The thing that I felt gross was when my clothes got tighter and the "rolls" just hung over my pants even the "rolls" hung out from the back of my bra and the cleavage stuck right out. Whew... I just didn't want to admit that I needed to get the next size up. When I was heavy back then I felt suffocated and I had a hard time walking long distance because my knees ached alot. Also, shortness of breath. Notice the heavy bags under my eyes disappeared when I lost weight? Now a lot of people said to me that you look your age or few years younger. Back then when I was at my heaviest people thought I was 5 to 10 years older than my own age. Wow... :shock:

GalaxyAngel said:
sad0142.gif

me stuck trapped thyroid..
*mumbling*
sad0119.gif

feel twisted my heart ache...I've wanted losing my weight for many years but not working...
Thanks to thyroid!
you're totally awesome and archive your applomished (sp) goal succesful your weight..

accomplished! :D
(no i won't pick on you like i pick on kalista!) :rofl:
:nana: at kalista! :rofl:

yea, thyroid problems can be a factor to weight problems, i am glad that cat is able to give you some insights/information/input on that! :hug: DON'T DESPAIR/ GIVE UP GIRL! :hug:

gnarlydorkette said:
Great thread. I think it makes a huge difference to see how much you have changed.

The "bigger" me was taken in October 2003 for a Halloween wedding-- (That explains the doctor costume I got on). I was just a first-semester freshman at an university. I was nearly a 18-- 170pounds something. I was totally lying about my weight on my driver's license (it said 165 lbs).

Now the another picture is of me in 2005-- I think-- taken in like September 2005 when I dyed my hair red for the last time. So it was almost two years apart between both pictures. I am a 12 now... weight? Recently it has fluctuated between 140 to 150. But not bad compared to two years ago. People from my high school still don't recongnize me at all. Good or bad? Hmm I think that is good! hehe... I understand what Feistychick meant about boyfriend-- my husband was shocked to see my old pictures-- "that was you?!" because he met me in December 2005 ... he cannot see the change in my image because he was with me daily. So it was hard for him to believe that I look different than the first time we met. At least I know he loves me for who I am, not what I look like.

:confused:

you met your husband a month ago???

and u just tied the knot??? or did you have the dates mixed up???
:D :lol:
please correct me if i am wrong??? :D :angel:

BTW! it is a wonderful feeling knowing that you are loved for who you are by your S.O- not for what you look like! :)

sara1981 said:
i would put pictures soon but i had battle with weight since i was in high school and they got over 300lbs but the doctors wanted me to lose the weight and exercise also.

that is the way to go! for your health's sake! don't give up girl! :)

DoofusMama said:
WOW keep it up you guys!!..

its my 2006 new year resolution , that i havent done to make resolution.. so i am going to give a try..
Of course.. i go for.. Happiness, make money (feel rich) even if 50 dollars hehe.. and stop smoking! but big thing.. I need to lose 80 (actually 100 but risk) i have big bone.. and 5'4 ...
so I can have surgeries done.. after i lose 50 pounds.. less risk to go on operation table.. for my herina repair plustummy staple AND remove some extra skin.. (from pregnancy and overweight) I used to weight 365 pounds for almost 6 years.. lost 100.. so far.. try to lose other 100 but best bet 80...
I remember i was weight under 160.. I was sick often.. so wait and see..

:)

i don't think you need to get your tummy stable dear!!! you can do it!!! THEN AFTER you have lost all of your weight (reached your weight goal) then go for tummytuck (get rid of the baby/loose fat) that's all!!! :thumb:

i come from a family of doctors... two years ago... i was VERYYY DEPRESSED... and i wanted tummy stable, gastric, etc. you name it.. ONE OF MY UNCLES WHO IS A DOCTOR, FORBIDDED IT!!! ARRRGH..... and BOY I AM DAMN GLAD I LISTENED TO HIM :lol: the funny thing is... i am a TRUE LEO AND SO IS HE!!! and we both are damn stubborn!!! :lol: it is a VERY RISKY, DANGEROUS AND UNHEALTHY SURGERY!!! and not worth it.. he said it si better to do it in the HEALTHY WAY AND LEARN IT!!! AND HE IS VERY RIGHT (doctors love making money! and he makes very good money BUT HE ALSO LOVES HIS PATIENTS!!! HE PREFERS HONESTY OVER MONEY ... and i am glad i am doing this in the right way!!!

YOU CAN DO IT TOO! C'MON GIRL!!! :hug:

Kalista said:
yes, I agree with catmandu. Feisty looks attractive with any weight. Important, she has beautiful personality and sense of humor inside.

Congrats Feisty Chick lose weight ! I have been wait for you for many months, you did not lock my fridge. :dunno:

thanks for the compliments kalista! :hug:

^Angel^ said:
WOW :jaw: all of you girls look AWESOME!!!!

I'm still working on my diet, but soon as I am done, I'll post a picture what I look before and now.....

My scanner is not working anymore :( but PeachyLady told me I could send the pictures to her, and she will scanner them for me....

Going on a diet isn't easy at all, it been really hard on me, but I want to look soo beautiful for my wedding, and I'm going to work my butt off on it too....RR loves me for who I am, he don't even care if I'm a bit overweight, but to me, I want to drive him more crazy to the point where he can't keep his hands off of me :lol: and also I wanted to look good wearing any clothes I want....It's hard going shopping and seeing those cute outfit and trying them on, feeling soo sad knowing it doesn't fit, I hate that feelings, so no more of that, I'm going to be tough and stick with my diet until I'm thin again as I used to be.....

ANGEL...

it is NOT HARD... TRUST ME... and it is NOT A DIET--- we call it HEALTHY EATING PLAN....

don't think about THE WORD DIET... THINK OF DIET AS A BAD WORD... I HATE THE WORD DIET.... that's why DIETS FAIL... cuz the word "DIET" scares people cuz it always fails... :ugh: .. it failed me for many years BECAUSE IT NEVER WORKS AND IT IS NOT HEALTHY ANYWAY!!! IT IS ALL :bsflag:

it is ALL ABOUT EATING HEALTHY!!! EXCERCISING AND DRINKING LOTS OF WATER.... just like what babyangel and i have been doing all along.. THAT IS IT!!! i don't diet... i am under the care of a nutrition doctor who is AGAINST DIET... and babyangel goes to weight watchers... i also eat organic food now... and so forth...

TRUST ME... when you get started.. YOU WOULD BE AMAZED THAT IT IS NOT HARD! you eat normally but balance your food.. and every 2-3 hours... 6-8 meals a day (smaller portions) but more veggies/fruits- cutting out more carbs.... thats pretty much it!!!! :)

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :)

BabyAngel said:
I know what you mean, every time I see those cute outfit, I want to wear them so bad but it doesn't fit me :( but one day I will wear them :) I know you can do it!!!

ME TOO!!! can't wait to wear the clothes i have always wanted to wear!!! :dance2:

and i agree with you that she can do it!!!
and she will look FAB IN HER WEDDING DRESS!!! :applause:

Back