Top 10 Discontinued Sodas

A friend told me that there was a store in Oklahoma that sells discontinued sodas. I wonder if Crystal Pepsi is there. :dunno:

:eek2: also Pepsi Blue? :fingersx:

A friend told me that there was a store in Oklahoma that sells discontinued sodas. I wonder if Crystal Pepsi is there. :dunno:

Ah that is a possibility. Has your friend told you where it is exactly in Oklahoma and what is the name of the store? Is there a link of the store as well? (assuming in case if your friend has or hasn't told you yet)

Ah that is a possibility. Has your friend told you where it is exactly in Oklahoma and what is the name of the store? Is there a link of the store as well? (assuming in case if your friend has or hasn't told you yet)

Yeah, but how old are those discontinued sodas? Not sure I'd want to drink one.:giggle:

He happened to stop at a small store near a lake and they had hundreds of different kinds of soda, even sodas that were discontinued. He said something about the companies still making tiny quantities, but who knows. Anyway, he doesn't remember the name of the store. I'll see if I can get him to find out the next time he's out there. :)

Did any of you see the t.v. commercial of the "Diet Dr. Pepper Chocolate-Cherry soda?"

EWWW is all I can say!

lol, soda has best taste date on it, if pass it then taste so not fresh or good as new soda with in of date.

I dont drink pop anymore but when i was drinking pop
back a few years ago, i was drinking this diet Vanilla
Coke...ohhh, it was sooo good and i loved it as well
my hubby too! but they quit making them and i dont know
why cuz my hubby still wants to drink them, but since they
quit making them, he drink Zero Coke now but he really
hankers for Diet Vanilla Coke...*sigh*...
I dont know why they quit making them...:dunno:

I dont drink pop anymore but when i was drinking pop
back a few years ago, i was drinking this diet Vanilla
Coke...ohhh, it was sooo good and i loved it as well
my hubby too! but they quit making them and i dont know
why cuz my hubby still wants to drink them, but since they
quit making them, he drink Zero Coke now but he really
hankers for Diet Vanilla Coke...*sigh*...
I dont know why they quit making them...:dunno:

because sale of Vanila Coke was declining, it does same with Surge too.

Yeah, but how old are those discontinued sodas? Not sure I'd want to drink one.:giggle:

Haha, Yeah, I wouldn"t want to drink an outdated soda either.

He happened to stop at a small store near a lake and they had hundreds of different kinds of soda, even sodas that were discontinued. He said something about the companies still making tiny quantities, but who knows. Anyway, he doesn't remember the name of the store. I'll see if I can get him to find out the next time he's out there. :)

Ah. I was just being curious because there's not many stores that sells discontinued sodas now these days. Of course, I wouldn't drink an outdated soda but as for collecting it for a display, that is fine. If it is in a mint condition, their values goes up. ;)

Yeah Cherry Coke is still popular in Florida along with Vanilla Coke.

I can't stand either of them.

Cherry Coke is still around here everywhere in Kentucky too. I've always been a regular Coke drinker. When Coke Vanilla just had first came out, I was thinking "Vanilla? That doesn't sound appealing." So, I avoided tasting it for a while until I was in a gas station grabbing a coke (which was really coke vanilla) by w/o realizing it. When I got back in the car after paying it, I drank it and omg - I spurted! (imagine how of a mess I made in my car :giggle:) In the end, I knew it didn't sound appealing and it certainly didn't taste good to me, haha.

As for Pepsi-Cola.. I'm da Pepsi fan :thumb:

:squint: One of these days, I'll be able to succeed you into converting from Pepsi to Coke. :fingersx: :giggle:

Cal, Do you remember what happened when we tried the Pepsi/Coke 50-50 mix together? :lol:

Did any of you see the t.v. commercial of the "Diet Dr. Pepper Chocolate-Cherry soda?"

EWWW is all I can say!
Ditto.

I got a 12-pack 2 months ago when it first came out. After drinking the first can, blah!

I was only able to enjoy tiny sips... slowly. After the first can, I just left the rest in the fridge. My mom did enjoy it, but not enough to buy more. Blah!

Haha, Yeah, I wouldn"t want to drink an outdated soda either.

Ah. I was just being curious because there's not many stores that sells discontinued sodas now these days. Of course, I wouldn't drink an outdated soda but as for collecting it for a display, that is fine. If it is in a mint condition, their values goes up. ;)
Well, when sodas are discontinued... it's usually because they're discontinued in specific locations.

I once saw Mexican Coca-Cola at a local Sam's Club a couple years ago. They use pure cane sugar for those sodas. I didn't have money at that time, but when I went back a couple months later... all sold out.

I just remembered something!

dn*L!!!

Oh, sorry... I'm talking about upside-down 7*up!

Yep, they did that a few years ago. I tried it... not bad. ;)

There was another one... Mr. Green. It was a Dr. Pepper-like soda by Sobe. :)

That wasn't so bad either. :)

I just remembered something!

dn*L!!!

Oh, sorry... I'm talking about upside-down 7*up!

Yep, they did that a few years ago. I tried it... not bad. ;)

There was another one... Mr. Green. It was a Dr. Pepper-like soda by Sobe. :)

That wasn't so bad either. :)

Ah, I totally forgot about the dn*L. I haven't heard of the upside down 7up for so long until now. The upside down 7up wasn't bad either and I remember they were showing different cool commercials with the dn*7. Some of them were funny. :)

What about FANTA? I have not see that FANTA drink in the US anymore? I've seen a lot of those drinks outside of US. Weird.
Someone please prove me wrong, I'll owe someone 10 push-ups.

What about FANTA? I have not see that FANTA drink in the US anymore? I've seen a lot of those drinks outside of US. Weird.

What about TAB? I haven't seen that in years!

I remember the one drink that had an elf on it....? Anyone know that one?

Fanta is still here in the US. It is not exactly everywhere in the US but it is starting to spread out slowly. I've seen it here in my area.

This article might be a little bit out of date since it was in 2002. I tried to find an updated information but was unable to do so. It shows that Fanta comes back from after nearly 20 years of absence in US.

MediaPost Publications Home of MediaDailyNews, MEDIA and OMMA Magazines

We can still get Fanta in my part of Ohio.

Back