Top 10 Discontinued Sodas

No, Mello Yello is owned by Cola Coke Company, it's citrus flavored soda.

Ohh I see.. Citrus? Mello Yello is not good name for a citrus, ne?

Yeah, I don't know why either. It's not a shock to me. My ex gf was a cheerleader too. She's not the hottest looking woman on the block, but she's really strong and she can lift a few women to stand on top of her.

Sorry for the off point....

:eek3: Are you saying I'm not hot?? :pissed: :pissed:

Schermy, I didn't mean to offend you at all! I haven't seen a deaf person play as a cheerleader. I apologise for this post if it has angered you. ..

:giggle::giggle: not offended..........just giving you shit is all!!! LOL Oh and I am not Deafie......I'm hearing and married to Deafie. No worries.

Really? I never seen Vault myself..

Vault is more of engery drink but its soda... I did drink that soda and its not bad, however I would prefer vault over any engery drink like Red Bull, Monster, and etc...

I was used drink Surge when I was back in MSSD like 1998 till 2000 then changed to Slice orange like 1999 till 2001 or so then changed Pepsi Blue till I graduated from MSSD also did continue drink Pepsi Blue when I was in Gallaudet till they stopped make Pepsi Blue, look like I caused them discontinue? :giggle:

:giggle::giggle: not offended..........just giving you shit is all!!! LOL Oh and I am not Deafie......I'm hearing and married to Deafie. No worries.

Oh my bad! Didn't know that you were a hearie. Don't mind my confusion. :o

:ugh3: AM I???? hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????? Still.....you didn't answer my question.

I think maybe your whole biker chick thing threw these dudes off eh? They forget the tough gals can do the feminine thing too I guess. :giggle:

I think maybe your whole biker chick thing threw these dudes off eh? They forget the tough gals can do the feminine thing too I guess. :giggle:

True..........hmmmmmmmmmm may be the guys don't realize that under my lwather jacket I'm 100% woman!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I know it's not on the list............it just made me think of it when I read it.
If you like Jolt because it's high in caffeine, I also recommend "Cocaine" (now known as "No Name"), "NOS", and "Spike". :)

If you like Jolt because it's high in caffeine, I also recommend "Cocaine" (now known as "No Name"), "NOS", and "Spike". :)

Oh no............I only drank that crap back in High School. Only caffeine that goes into this body now is by way of coffee and chocolate!! :giggle: :giggle:

Back