title name?

S-h-e-l-l-e-y

Reaction score
I dont like member under my username So how can i change title name then?

Hi Shelley,

You will be able to create your own custom title within your Control Panel once you reach 100 posts. You're almost there (64)!

Hey i was thinking why must be over 100 posts then i can create my own title? i dont understand :-/

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
so the way we would know you will be here often...I GUESS SO.
He has the right idea. ;)

I now have over 100 posts but I can't find the uhh control panel? I'm an idiot as usual... nothing new :roll:

I don't know how to do it either

I have no clue how to do it *groans* i been trying to figure out how to do this for a month now seesh.. i look at profile menu can't find it in profile menu. been looking for it since, where is it alex? or anyone?

guys -- go to PROFILE then to OPTIONS and u will see "Title name" and u can then change it on there then click on SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS then u all done :)

Fly Free said:
guys -- go to PROFILE then to OPTIONS and u will see "Title name" and u can then change it on there then click on SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS then u all done :)

I did what you said but I don't see "title name"??

bbnt said:
I did what you said but I don't see "title name"??

You're right, bbnt...it's not there at all -- I have looked around for it, but to no avail...fly free? I know it was there before the forum was moved to the new server and changed the software AD uses...I guess we'll have to bombard Alex until he realises that we cannot change the title name at all. All I could find was the avatar which is where we could change the title name, but no window to make the changes to. :confused:

Fly Free said:

That was old version before Alex upgraded AD. Notice something missing. Hopefully, Alex will fix it soon as possible.

guys -- i apologize for my mistake -- Lasza has informed me that what i had explained was for the old version of AD and it doesnt work on this version and i was quite surprised abt that and checked that out and found that Lasza was indeed correct as i had only posted the instructions without checking first which i should have in the first place LOL --

Alex -- would we be able to change our title names again on this version q

Fly Free said:
guys -- i apologize for my mistake -- Lasza has informed me that what i had explained was for the old version of AD and it doesnt work on this version and i was quite surprised abt that and checked that out and found that Lasza was indeed correct as i had only posted the instructions without checking first which i should have in the first place LOL --

Alex -- would we be able to change our title names again on this version q

Heh...that's OK - you're forgiven, fly! ;) :slap: :laugh2: I was confused, too when bbnt kept on insisting he couldn't find it, so I went to look for myself and discovered the same thing -- no place to change the title name and the sorts. :P

Back