title name?

WaterRats13 said:
Heh...that's OK - you're forgiven, fly! ;) :slap: :laugh2: I was confused, too when bbnt kept on insisting he couldn't find it, so I went to look for myself and discovered the same thing -- no place to change the title name and the sorts. :P

:laugh2: by all means WaterRats -- please DO :slap: me -- after all i should have checked FIRST prior to my posting what i had posted :Oops: my bad! Waterrats -- maybe u should also have the honor of :whip: my ass as well LOL

Fly Free said:
:laugh2: by all means WaterRats -- please DO :slap: me -- after all i should have checked FIRST prior to my posting what i had posted :Oops: my bad! Waterrats -- maybe u should also have the honor of :whip: my ass as well LOL

:rofl: OK! **runs to Melbourne, Australia airport and catches the earliest flight to Maryland (which one...Dulles or Ron Reagan Airport closest to you?) and hails a taxi to Fly's place and unveils a giantic whip which she wraps around her hands lovingly and looks for Fly!** :lol:

WaterRats13 said:
:rofl: OK! **runs to Melbourne, Australia airport and catches the earliest flight to Maryland (which one...Dulles or Ron Reagan Airport closest to you?) and hails a taxi to Fly's place and unveils a giantic whip which she wraps around her hands lovingly and looks for Fly!** :lol:

hahahah Waterrats -- u forgot BWI as well -- any 1 of those 3 airports are just dandy with me as each of them are approx 45 mins from here so makes no differences LOL ill be here waiting!!!!!!

*prepares myself for some discipline* haha

Fly Free said:
hahahah Waterrats -- u forgot BWI as well -- any 1 of those 3 airports are just dandy with me as each of them are approx 45 mins from here so makes no differences LOL ill be here waiting!!!!!!

*prepares myself for some discipline* haha

:slap: self -- completely forgot about BWI -- in fact, I flew into that airport when I first visited MD in 2001. FYI, still looking for the cheapest air flight tickets online! :type:
When I've found one..I'll let you know when I'm arriving, heheheh! :lol:

Be prepared, Fly! Be prepared for an unforgettable night of discipline! :naughty:

ohhhh WaterRats!!! please DO let me know when u come out here!!!! :thumb: not worry abt ur forgetting BWI but at least u now know that airport is also available should u find cheapest airfare -- usually that is to/from BWI ive noticed -- good luck looking for a good deal!

im totally prepared WaterRats!!!!!! LOL

Great news for ADers,
You may change the title name. All you go to Profile then again go to Profile. Find Custom User Text. Just change something that u wish. Then click Submit Modifications. U will be pride of ur own name. :)

Lasza said:
Great news for ADers,
You may change the title name. All you go to Profile then again go to Profile. Find Custom User Text. Just change something that u wish. Then click Submit Modifications. U will be pride of ur own name. :)

Strewth! Great...now people will be happy and running to get their title names changed! :P I'm happy with what I have currently on now. But thanks for letting us know! :thumb:

SilenceGold said:
Wow....brought back an old thread to alive....

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Back