The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

My good pal said that Wal mart is offering one day sale this Saturday. buy 80 GB pS3 you get 100 gift card. Wow that s good deal considering you can get 2 free games gift card.

I found that COD5 is really not impressed then fuck it, I'm happy with COD4.

I'm personally dislike any shooting games that based on WWI and WWII but love to forward on Vietnam war in next COD series.

I'll just say it one more time and I will not say it again.

It is not CoD5. There will be CoD5 later on. It's just another one of those WWII games related to the CoD universe.

Anyway, I've bought CoD: world at war today for PS3 and I dont see whats so bad about it thou its another FPS based on WWII...so what? It's still fun and challenging. You even get to fight the japanese for the first time in the CoD series. The japanese are VERY tough.

I'll just say it one more time and I will not say it again.

It is not CoD5. There will be CoD5 later on. It's just another one of those WWII games related to the CoD universe.

Anyway, I've bought CoD: world at war today for PS3 and I dont see whats so bad about it thou its another FPS based on WWII...so what? It's still fun and challenging. You even get to fight the japanese for the first time in the CoD series. The japanese are VERY tough.

Sorry, I was means COD: WoW (World at War)

Have fun with COD: WoW.

Sorry, I was means COD: WoW (World at War)

Have fun with COD: WoW.

It's okay. I thought most of you have already read my previous post about CoD : world at war before but I guess you proably missed that one so...no biggie. and thanks.

It's okay. I thought most of you have already read my previous post about CoD : world at war before but I guess you proably missed that one so...no biggie. and thanks.

How is weapons in WWII? Is it different from COD4?

I had played one game that's WWII and weapons are too hard to control, can't shoot in good point.

How is weapons in WWII? Is it different from COD4?

I had played one game that's WWII and weapons are too hard to control, can't shoot in good point.

Most weapons are the same as you used them in CoD2 and CoD3, and I didnt really have much of a problem with these weapons. You just have to get it to point first, then get a good target on someone and then shoot. Sometimes just moving the target on the person just doesnt always help cause they never really stand still. Most of time I just point into the target and shoot.
Use the left button for point then the right button for shoot, if you get the picture.

It helps me alot on improving my shooting skills.

Same goes for Resistance 2 on the point and shoot as well.

Most weapons are the same as you used them in CoD2 and CoD3, and I didnt really have much of a problem with these weapons. You just have to get it to point first, then get a good target on someone and then shoot. Sometimes just moving the target on the person just doesnt always help cause they never really stand still. Most of time I just point into the target and shoot.
Use the left button for point then the right button for shoot, if you get the picture.

It helps me alot on improving my shooting skills.

Same goes for Resistance 2 on the point and shoot as well.

I had played Day of Defeat, that's WWII game for PC and gun is hard to control since COD4 is easier to control.

I think that guns from WWII is different from modern war.

I had played Day of Defeat, that's WWII game for PC and gun is hard to control since COD4 is easier to control.

I think that guns from WWII is different from modern war.

Are you playing PS3 or Xbox 360? PC maybe?

Are you playing PS3 or Xbox 360? PC maybe?

It has nothing with controller or keyboard.

I was talk about aim and control with gun, also difference in between WWII and modern war, I played COD4 on PC.

Never played COD, COD2 and COD3.

It has nothing with controller or keyboard.

I was talk about aim and control with gun, also difference in between WWII and modern war, I played COD4 on PC.

Never played COD, COD2 and COD3.

I see, well we get use to control once you master it. So there. But I have to say I say WWII guns. They are old news. Modern FTW!

I see, well we get use to control once you master it. So there. But I have to say I say WWII guns. They are old news. Modern FTW!

Ok, I would forward on it, not right now.

Really? At first you said it sucked and now you love it? :lol:

At least im glad to hear that you would admit that the game isnt that all bad at all. heh

Yeah. I sold farcry2, and then when i have money, i wanted a new game. I have looked around new games in gamestop, and then found out that cod waw is coming out on the first day. I decided to buy, and played online, wow, very addictive. I love old school maps, and guns aren't bad at all. I kept playing Hardcore Search & Destroy, that is something I'm really good at, and it makes my rank to boost faster than other type of games in WaW. I did enjoy co-op with friends to fight against zombies. Do you own cod waw?

Back