The PS3 Forum: Updates and News

updated: I played for few days then I changed mind that I don't want buy Cod5 cuz all wepaons suck.

:cheers:
Fuck COD5
We shall stay in COD4 or any better game than Cod5.

:cheers:
Fuck COD5
We shall stay in COD4 or any better game than Cod5.

Like I said, it's not CoD5. It's just World at War. :roll:

Think of it as an expansion to the previous CoD games before CoD4.

Need your opinion about Trophies (PS3) and Achievements (X360).

What do you think which one is better?

For me, it is hard for me to compare those. I like them both.

Achievements had been there for long time.

Trophies just came in few months ago and it takes a while to improve.

I think PS3 is going to be better because of 3D trophies in HOME when it's launch.

Compare HDD and SSD.

SSD is more expensive.

Hopefully it will come in cheap in the future.

80GB SSD is $600. That's why it is very good than HDD. 8/10 times faster than 80GB HDD.

0,1425,i=222526,00.jpg

It would take a while for most PS3 games to include trophies in the near future but of course alot of games as Uncharted : Drake's Fortune and Dead Space include tropies.

Other games coming this fall WILL include trophies like Bioshock, Resistance 2, CoD: World at War, and so on.

Most of the tropies on Bioshock are similar to Xbox360's achievements.

The most trophies will be brownze, while silver and gold could be alittle bit harder to get, and as for platinum as the hardest to get.

Trophies are only depended on the developer's choice to put them in the PS3 game.

For Xbox360, developers MUST put in achievements because Microsoft studios says so. It's part of sharing gamer points and such with ALL Xbox360 games thru Xbox live.

I know its not the PS3 but of course you use the PSP with some stuff on the PS3 so...here's the update on the new PSP version.

Japan: Let's Compare PSP 3000 (Again!)

The PSP 3000 model is an improvement but that still doesnt stop me from using my PSP 2000 model which is still fine to me and can still see the game just fine and everything.

If I need the PSP3000, then I'll get it IF my PSP2000 isnt working or whatever.

That's good to know, but I still prefer to go out to watch theatre with friends, just to get out from home, and smell some fresh air, visual environment, and such. You can also sneak in theatres to watch 2nd movie in a different section for free, but you can't do that in PS3. :D

It sounds good too but still disappointing news for the deaf and hard of hearing.

No subtitles.

Back