The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that quite a few of us don't use manual instructions until we don't know how something works or if some stuff is broken :cool2: (and yes, I'm one of them too) ;)

That sounds kinda like driving a car with a manual transmission. :lol:

is wondering why her HA sounds quieter than usual? I only change the battery yesterday, :hmm:

That sounds kinda like driving a car with a manual transmission. :lol:

I'm driving with stick... and always let my friends take over while in the US 'cause I don't know how to drive american cars :roll:

:wave: everyone, how is everyone? :lol: i am back. and i am back in Florida. :giggle:

I've biked to the town over and back twice today. I plan to do it a thir time later tonight. It is great exercise.

Are you under warranty? If so, get a new one instead of sending for repairs

I agree JClark. My D-80 is under warranty. I paid extra bucks to have it insured as well.

Mine did that in the past. One of my lens would not work on Auto Focus. found out it was the lens itself not connecting right. Had it replaced.

I need to get back into taking photos. Have not really been doing much photography lately.

Maybe the volume is not turned up

:giggle:

my volume is ALWAYS turned up and I checked. Checked the tubing and everything. It's normal for me, sometimes it sounds quieter than usual

is wondering why her HA sounds quieter than usual? I only change the battery yesterday, :hmm:

:giggle:

my volume is ALWAYS turned up and I checked. Checked the tubing and everything. It's normal for me, sometimes it sounds quieter than usual

What about cleaning the earwax from the hearing aids? It sometimes goes into the hole of the hearing aids and I have to clean the earwax out so the hearing aids will work again

:wave: everyone, how is everyone? :lol: i am back. and i am back in Florida. :giggle:

Glad to hear you got back to Florida. Hopefully back under the good influence of your aunt and uncle. :wave:

What about cleaning the earwax from the hearing aids? It sometimes goes into the hole of the hearing aids and I have to clean the earwax out so the hearing aids will work again

I tried everything. It'll be fine tomorrow like I said

Night AD'ers!! It's almost 2am :wave:

Good night Deaflissa! :)

ohh 2 am is the most difficult time for me to stay awake. lol good night.

I was up until almost 5 AM. What a night! It was so much fun to go out with my nieghbor. He is sooo cute but I am married. LOL!

I was up until almost 5 AM. What a night! It was so much fun to go out with my nieghbor. He is sooo cute but I am married. LOL!

ha ha thats why it kept you up till 5 am because he is soo cutie. just kidding. at least you had fun. thats great.

ha ha thats why it kept you up till 5 am because he is soo cutie. just kidding. at least you had fun. thats great.

yea, we talked all night...great guy. We are really becoming good friends. My hubby showed up later after working at his 2nd job. We all came back to my house and continued to chat but it was mostly he and I that chatted. My hubby fell asleep on the couch. :giggle: However, at the bar, I kept thinking "If I was single...." but I was a good girl. :D

Yea, had a great time but my butt hurts now from dancing too hard last night. I am still out of shape. LOL!

Nice to unwind like that before I return to work soon. :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back