The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan - it is too good to be true, son.

:mad2: I am pissed becuase my Nikon D60 is fucked.,

oh yea - better practice a lot with manual focus!

sadly, I have no idea. But manual works fine but auto focus helps great when it is in an close shot --- otherwise the new lens I bought is good for the manual typr

sadly, I have no idea. But manual works fine but auto focus helps great when it is in an close shot --- otherwise the new lens I bought is good for the manual typr

you'll be pro in no time. just make do. you'll be as good as paparazzi and sport photographers :cool2:

since auto-focus is busted, sounds like faulty imaging chip

Guess so, gotta turn into manual mode for now -- will send it out for repairs when I return back from the U.S

Guess so, gotta turn into manual mode for now -- will send it out for repairs when I return back from the U.S

yup yup. meanwhile - practice your manual focus skill. the professionals do not rely much on auto-focus. That's how they made these awesome shots.

yup yup. meanwhile - practice your manual focus skill. the professionals do not rely much on auto-focus. That's how they made these awesome shots.
Yeah

Why would you buy a SLR when you don't even know how to use manual settings? If you prefer auto, you are better off with a cheap point and shoot camera. It's a waste of money to buy a SLR when not bothering to learn how to use manual settings in the first place.

Why would you buy a SLR when you don't even know how to use manual settings? If you prefer auto, you are better off with a cheap point and shoot camera. It's a waste of money to buy a SLR when not bothering to learn how to use manual settings in the first place.

that's why we buy to learn how to use manual settings. That's why I bought G10 :)

that's why we buy to learn how to use manual settings. That's why I bought G10 :)

Jclarke didn't even bother learning how to use manual settings until the auto focus broke....*smh*

Jclarke didn't even bother learning how to use manual settings until the auto focus broke....*smh*

cuz we're just damn lazy! :lol: now he's got a real opportunity & motivation to learn it!

cuz we're just damn lazy! :lol: now he's got a real opportunity & motivation to learn it!

Yea thanks to the auto focus is broken...he'll learn how to do awesome shots. ;)

Yea thanks to the auto focus is broken...he'll learn how to do awesome shots. ;)

indeed indeed. he better post something cool in Pic thread! :mad2:

Sir, I did digital photograpghy in class (also black and White photograpghy) I did manual shots in the past, but right now, I forgot all these skills, becuase it was back in high school. Now, it is the time to use it and I have a back up digital compact camera anyways. I will take the camera with me to the trip in two and half weeks and see if I can get a professional pix for you to enjoy :cool2:

Sir, I did digital photograpghy in class (also black and White photograpghy) I did manual shots in the past, but right now, I forgot all these skills, becuase it was back in high school. Now, it is the time to use it and I have a back up digital compact camera anyways. I will take the camera with me to the trip in two and half weeks and see if I can get a professional pix for you to enjoy :cool2:

Show us something cool in pic thread! :mad2:

I think that quite a few of us don't use manual instructions until we don't know how something works or if some stuff is broken :cool2: (and yes, I'm one of them too) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back