The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick with a cold, have a runny nose, look like crap and am expected to meet politicians and go on a stage in front of hundreds of people to take place in a ribbon-cutting ceremony tomorrow. :shock: Not a good time for a cold. :lol:

What a crazy day today! At least I am glad to be home, had dinner and relax front of my computer or TV with my son. :) So enjoy your evening! :)

hi ya'll.

I'm just pretty much bored right now. I'm dying for starbucks coffee. I wanted to go get some coffee before school but idk if that is ever going to happen haha. This week is going to be crazy. We are reviewing for exams.. and my brain is exhausted and having a huge headache from all that studying. and I am very tired.

What a crazy day today! At least I am glad to be home, had dinner and relax front of my computer or TV with my son. :) So enjoy your evening! :)
Hey, let your hubby know that I sent him an important PM ---unless he's nowhere near you.

What did you have for dinner?

We had taco salad as it was something we craved for! Yum!

Just pasta and meatballs. I wanted garlic bread but I ain't crank up the oven and make it worst hot. ICK! It was humid out today...right now it is much cooler..ahhh! HUMID GO AWAY! LOL!
What did you have for dinner?

We had taco salad as it was something we craved for! Yum!

I am dragging my ass to get myself out of the door to go to work. This lousy weather is really not helping at all!

Weather is crappy once again :( and I still don't know whether I should by w890i? Does anybody owe one?

Sweet! My friend has that version and she's in mad love with it. I purchase a new iPod every 2 years so it's about time I upgraded.
I recommend you the latest generation of iPod and to tell you the truth, this is my first mp3 player :lol:

Cool. Better late than never, huh? :) After I buy a Macbook, the iPod touch is next on my list.
Down here, if you were a student at some institute of technoloy or a university, you get the iPod Touch for free if you purchase a MacBook ;)

Just pasta and meatballs. I wanted garlic bread but I ain't crank up the oven and make it worst hot. ICK! It was humid out today...right now it is much cooler..ahhh! HUMID GO AWAY! LOL!

Yummy!

We had the same problem yesterday and I was witching cranky because of the humidity. During the humid summer, we cook light. I can imagine how the humidity would be hard for you during your pregnancy. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back