The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC - Send me white chocolate mocha to me by tomorrow morning, si?

Just finished working out for 90 minutes...iam going to start pushing myself harder from now on cuz my workouts are becoming too easy. Hope to get that rock hard body next year! :)

Did everyone have a good blue Monday?

My day wasn't too bad.

It was a pain in the ass.:mad2:

I'm envious of Shel - she's got WILLPOWER!

Has your husband said anything about your workouts Shel? He probably thinks "I've got one sexy babe, with buns of steel!" :naughty:

What a beauty out today! :) Nice temp...70's....not bad! Tomorow it'll be hotter...high 70's to low 80's...it said 78 so wait and see. I like warm weather... not humid ick!

Is there any food available for it? :hmm:

:lol:

Reminds me of a bird that got loose at a pet shop. This bird! Been loose for TWO whole years. They leave food out for it at night. They can not catch that little booger!!

Every time I go there I look for it. You can see it way up in the ceiling flying around or perched up on a beam.

Fortunately, the FedEx was quick enough and it delivered on time served nice and warm on my arrival to work. :)

Feeling tired after my run...usually I feel energetic but today I feel sleepy. Nice day out though.

I took a 1/2 day vacation yesterday and full day vacation today, feels great. First vacation I have taken off work since the beginning of the year. Got lots done around the house!

I took a 1/2 day vacation yesterday and full day vacation today, feels great. First vacation I have taken off work since the beginning of the year. Got lots done around the house!

I slept the whole day though from 1pm to 7pm. WTF...?? I was trying to get a NAP. Not sleep though it. I lost my part of life during those hours. :mad2:

Tomorrow I am getting up early to go to the unemployment office to see if I can have a chance to get on at Tyson in Dardanelle which is straight across the street from where I currently work. Fingers and toes crossed I can get on 1st or 3rd shift. I am sick of working evening shifts as I am gone when my DD is home. I miss spending time with her.

Tomorrow I am getting up early to go to the unemployment office to see if I can have a chance to get on at Tyson in Dardanelle which is straight across the street from where I currently work. Fingers and toes crossed I can get on 1st or 3rd shift. I am sick of working evening shifts as I am gone when my DD is home. I miss spending time with her.

Wishing u best of luck!

Happy that VP is working great at work now, finally. (Via my laptop using prepaid internet modem (high speed) )

JClarke, Great! I know that you are very happy to get internet at your work since last spring (your autumn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back