The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, the FedEx was quick enough and it delivered on time served nice and warm on my arrival to work. :)

Good to know. :thumb: The economy here may be jacked up, but at least the postal system is still functioning.

Stupid back door! I got splinter!! It hurt like crazy and had no choice to go Wal Mart to get the twister. I cannot find mine..I know we have 2 but where are they?! So bought one package that has two different twisters. :) I got it out, whew...less pain. I wanna to kick that door out but we'll replace it, dunno when.

Stupid back door! I got splinter!! It hurt like crazy and had no choice to go Wal Mart to get the twister. I cannot find mine..I know we have 2 but where are they?! So bought one package that has two different twisters. :) I got it out, whew...less pain. I wanna to kick that door out but we'll replace it, dunno when.

Ouch! Poor you...

You gotta to sand it with a sandpaper all round the edges.

I like my slant tweezer which is very strong to pick it out easily. I bought it at a local store for about 20 bucks a few years ago. I know it is expensive, but I had a coupon - maybe 15 or 20 percent off.
(Brows - Tweezerman - Award Winning Beauty Tools)

No we are going to replace the whole thing. The previous owner did a very bad job on it. :( So my hubby is gonna replace to a French doors, but when? I don't know. I hope soon! :) It'll look beautiful when it is done!

Yea I went to Wal mart and got the tweezer (the package has 2 different kinds of tweezers in one package) for almost 4.00. I had no choice but that would save my time for next time. It is out, whew...pain in ass!

Ouch! Poor you...

You gotta to sand it with a sandpaper all round the edges.

I like my slant tweezer which is very strong to pick it out easily. I bought it at a local store for about 20 bucks a few years ago. I know it is expensive, but I had a coupon - maybe 15 or 20 percent off.
(Brows - Tweezerman - Award Winning Beauty Tools)

Having hard time fixing up Australian VRS's software into my laptop.

Just finished running and weightlifting and damn, I am hungry but I refuse to eat!

Not until your stomach is growling! :lol:

I hate it when I am hungry after 7 PM...most of the time, I am not. Looks like I will be eating a cup of yogurt soon.

It'll help!

Yea...after a small dinner, I was still hungry so I had yogurt, then worked out and now , I am hungry again. I think being outside all day is the reason. :dunno:

No we are going to replace the whole thing. The previous owner did a very bad job on it. :( So my hubby is gonna replace to a French doors, but when? I don't know. I hope soon! :) It'll look beautiful when it is done!

Yea I went to Wal mart and got the tweezer (the package has 2 different kinds of tweezers in one package) for almost 4.00. I had no choice but that would save my time for next time. It is out, whew...pain in ass!

Oh, that would be nice to have French doors for your house - in the diner room, right?

I lived a nice old expensive house that has French doors in the diner room and screen porch. I loved these real wood doors. I sold my house because my property tax was $5,000 a year, and it keeps raising every year. Now, I live in a small house especially in a quiet place and love it.

Yeah, the tweezer is kinda of expensive in some stores. I had to wait a couple of month for the price to go down. I don't want to spend 20 bucks just for one tweezer. I would imagine that, in 20 years, it would cost 20 bucks for any small item at a store like a small cereal, or a 40 dollars for a tweezer. Maybe a buying a house that made in China in our country. Yike!

I worked outdoor for my dad today and got a sunburn. I will have so much hours to put in this week, working both places, with my dad and the restaurant. I'm saving up for a new car :fingersx:, and oh I got a new window put in the bathroom It's so beautiful!

Yea...after a small dinner, I was still hungry so I had yogurt, then worked out and now , I am hungry again. I think being outside all day is the reason. :dunno:

I hope that you eat a regular good yogurt, not a diet yogurt. In fact, a diet yogurt does not proof to lose weight. It's true that it does make the person fat from eating ANY diet food and any diet soda because of sugar.

Many diet food products contain Splenda, Suralose, and aspartame. i.e. NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, and all those that are artificial sweeteners. These were invented by Monsanto Corporation.

Here are fact sources: The Truth About Splenda and Sugar Substitutes—False Promises and Danger

In short, Monsanto won a case from some lawsuits because the company already paid to some congress people doing the dirty business. It is a fake legal for the company to sell them to several restaurants and grocery stores. The Monsanto also invented genetic modified foods (GM) in many foods, and it has no right to take away our food. i.e. corns, some rices, wheat, honey, etc. The company said that GM helps to eliminate bugs on corn fields, but that is not entire true because, in other issue, the farmers still use the DDT spray on the farm. The farmers are not too smart.

Here is the fact: Genetically Modified Food - What are you Eating?

I hope that you eat a regular good yogurt, not a diet yogurt. In fact, a diet yogurt does not proof to lose weight. It's true that it does make the person fat from eating ANY diet food and any diet soda because of sugar.

Many diet food products contain Splenda, Suralose, and aspartame. i.e. NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, and all those that are artificial sweeteners. These were invented by Monsanto Corporation.

Here are fact sources: The Truth About Splenda and Sugar Substitutes—False Promises and Danger

In short, Monsanto won a case from some lawsuits because the company already paid to some congress people doing the dirty business. It is a fake legal for the company to sell them to several restaurants and grocery stores. The Monsanto also invented genetic modified foods (GM) in many foods, and it has no right to take away our food. i.e. corns, some rices, wheat, honey, etc. The company said that GM helps to eliminate bugs on corn fields, but that is not entire true because, in other issue, the farmers still use the DDT spray on the farm. The farmers are not too smart.

Here is the fact: Genetically Modified Food - What are you Eating?

It is lowfat yogurt. My hubby cant eat diet yogurt cuz he gets headaches and I find the taste in those awful!

It is lowfat yogurt. My hubby cant eat diet yogurt cuz he gets headaches and I find the taste in those awful!

Lowfat, low sugar, and Fat Free yogurt, in fact, contain aspartame (or Suralose).

Some companies fooled you thinking of lowfats.

Sorry. You need non-lowfat yogurt like: Brown Cow, Stonyfield Farm, Liberte, and many other new brands. You should always read the ingredients first before you buy it.

What brand you eat your yogurt?

Lowfat, low sugar, and Fat Free yogurt, in fact, contain aspartame (or Suralose).

Sorry. You need non-lowfat yogurt like: Brown Cow, Stonyfield Farm, Liberte, and many other new brands. You should always read the ingredients first before you buy it.

Just looked at the ingredients on the container...dont see that on it. I am not worried about eating fatting yogurt or not..I eat very small most of the time and work out a lot.

Thanks for the info.

Well I got an offer for a promotion yesturday.

From being a lead teacher, to bring the new Director!

I am going to take it. It will mean I will have longer hours but hey!! I could use the extra dough! :D

I am going to take it. It will mean I will have longer hours but hey!! I could use the extra dough! :D

:applause:

:applause: WTG!!!

It's real nice to be promoted!

Gee thanks alot, Captain Bringdown. :roll: I try to eat healthy and still get screwed. Ignorance is bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back