Tattoos?

No actually, it is of a heart on my left chest. It have real scar over some of it. Represents me perfectly. :)

You just gave me an idea! LOL I have considered (even been persuaded) to get one but never found one with personal meaning. Thanks to the flamboyance of guys lining up for a
nutkick.gif
, inject on a nutcracker too! :hmm:

I always wanted a western diamondback rattlesnake tat wrapped around my right arm..like a full size one from below my elbow all the way up to my shoulder ready to strike..venom comin out of fangs...rattlesnakes are badasses..the problem is, would be too expensive.

I have a small red rose on my inner left ankle. It's old lol

I have several tattoos, but this is my favorite. It is a tribute piece to all of my family members who are deceased. There is a symbol for each of them.
photo9.jpg
IMG_68941.jpg

Last edited:
I always wanted a western diamondback rattlesnake tat wrapped around my right arm..like a full size one from below my elbow all the way up to my shoulder ready to strike..venom comin out of fangs...rattlesnakes are badasses..the problem is, would be too expensive.

Deaftim you would be surprised tats don't cost much for what your wanting it's more of the self portraits or huge tribal tats go to a tat shop and explain what you want. Do you own any snakes? I did for some time I'll post a new thread and upload pictures of all my boas and diamondbacks I have owned diamond backs are one of the most venomous snakes in the world but also are one of the most calmest snakes that can take 12 humans out with one bite on venom. I have handled many diamondbacks my most prized diamondback was Lucy a albino female. But I sold my collection since Michigan passed a law on owning certain types of snakes. I was left with only a few choices either sell them or be fined thousands of dollars and hand them over to be put down. I found a guy in Hollywood Flordia who bought my collection I sure miss them they are amazing reptiles.

I don't have any tattoo, but some of customers who buy bikes from me have tattoos. Some dealers that I work with have tattoo. I never discuss tattoos. I just focus on business aspects and not personal items.

You should discuss if you see one that looks cool or interesting, as long as u are only making positive comments. Most people are happy to share about their tattoos

You should discuss if you see one that looks cool or interesting, as long as u are only making positive comments. Most people are happy to share about their tattoos

Yeah, if I see a meaningful tattoo(s), I would tell them that I like their tattoo(s).

some cultures believe the snake like thats means you scared to have sex with a woman so be careful who you flash it to....
This guy had chinease lettering on his arm he was told it was wise confusious words...the guy broke his arm and chinease dr read it and what it said was i am ugly shit.SO NEVER HAVE LETTERING you dont understand

only have 3. having a family change priorities. home is more important than ink.

some cultures believe the snake like thats means you scared to have sex with a woman so be careful who you flash it to....
This guy had chinease lettering on his arm he was told it was wise confusious words...the guy broke his arm and chinease dr read it and what it said was i am ugly shit.SO NEVER HAVE LETTERING you dont understand

:shock: that is screwed up and funny in a inappropriate way. :lol:

kinda serves him right for not know what was inked on him. :P

i thought it was hilarious,served him right should checked it first

Hey J-Wow lol like I told you I have a few tats my self ill post mine too. But I love the out of order! That is so damn awesome who would of thought that is just kick a$$. Can we see your one on your chest? Or is it kinda showing ur twins lol Darrenh1984 nice tat man what does it mean to you if you don't mind me asking? Runawayjett awesome tat girl love the sleeves work always have! I have more then the two I'm showing the first one is a tribal tat the kind of represent the blood sweat and tears I've endured over the years. The second tat is for the loss of my father from a Herion overdose.

6F0E2FBC-D2E2-47C8-B10A-868CB730CAD0-2356-0000026D60F2EBDA.jpg

6078341C-D962-4D71-A66F-F7B12E19FE84-2356-0000026D64AFEAC9.jpg

I got mine two weeks ago - on my left forearm is a inspiriational saying in Japanese writing.
"Try and you will succeed"
Will post photo later.

Deaftim you would be surprised tats don't cost much for what your wanting it's more of the self portraits or huge tribal tats go to a tat shop and explain what you want. Do you own any snakes? I did for some time I'll post a new thread and upload pictures of all my boas and diamondbacks I have owned diamond backs are one of the most venomous snakes in the world but also are one of the most calmest snakes that can take 12 humans out with one bite on venom. I have handled many diamondbacks my most prized diamondback was Lucy a albino female. But I sold my collection since Michigan passed a law on owning certain types of snakes. I was left with only a few choices either sell them or be fined thousands of dollars and hand them over to be put down. I found a guy in Hollywood Flordia who bought my collection I sure miss them they are amazing reptiles.

I actually have a mounted rattlesnake...bought it in Vegas!

:lol:...yea no shit!

How in the world do you manage to get from an article about racist extremist and a list of tattoos for the Armed Forces to keep a look out for that signify a person's support or membership of of a group to tattoos in the work force??
""We're very strict on the tattoo policy here within this recruiting station," said Sergeant Aaron Iskenderian, head of the Army recruiting office in Fayetteville, the Army town next to Fort Bragg."

If someone wants a career with the military, this is something to consider. The military is not accepting people with certain kinds of tattoos.

Even if a person has a tattoo that's not on their "list," there are limitations to what kind they can have, and where they're located, in the military.

If someone wants a career in the military, they need to steer clear of the skulls, lightning bolts, etc.

""We're very strict on the tattoo policy here within this recruiting station," said Sergeant Aaron Iskenderian, head of the Army recruiting office in Fayetteville, the Army town next to Fort Bragg."

If someone wants a career with the military, this is something to consider. The military is not accepting people with certain kinds of tattoos.

Even if a person has a tattoo that's not on their "list," there are limitations to what kind they can have, and where they're located, in the military.

If someone wants a career in the military, they need to steer clear of the skulls, lightning bolts, etc.

okay gotcha.....but usually when someone joins the military, usually I'm saying here, they're fresh out of high school and don't have tats yet. But I have to wonder wonder how many people get inked while they're in the military? My brother in law just got a tat over the summer while he was in Dubais, he's navy and is Chief Petty Officer, his tat is about that. It's a skull and says "all me blooming life" :D it's pretty sweet. I bet it's not just any skull lightning bolt etc etc, they're gang symbols, so they'll all be the same. Know what I'm saying.

My stepson is covered in ink already, he's 19. He's joining the navy, at least he says he is we shall see. Most ink is easy to cover up and really isn't an issue....unless you got one your forehead, below the wrists, on the neck etc. I'd bet you'd be shocked to find out your doctor might one ;)

Back