Survivor: Guatemala

Yeah I wasn't thriller that Cindy won but it looks like the surirvor members weren't happy with Steph, that's why she lost....I just wish Steph would have played the game a little bit different, and maybe they weren't be soo mad at her....

DeafMonkey is correct, the link still not working, I'm sorry.... :(

ITPjohn said:
PS: Steph and Danni were the final two;Rafe was third and Lydia was forth.

No, that's not right....

Bottom Fouth

Steph
Cindy
Rafe
Danni

Bottom third

Steph
Cindy
Rafe

Final two

Steph
Cindy

Winner

Cindy

^Angel^ said:
No, that's not right....

Bottom Fouth

Steph
Cindy
Rafe
Danni

Bottom third

Steph
Cindy
Rafe

Final two

Steph
Cindy

Winner

Cindy

who is cindy? last survivor there was steph n danni, Danni won 1 mln :)

:o

Don't listen to me, I'm having another blonde moment here....I don't have a clue why I have Cindy on my mind here, I asked RR, didn't Cindy won the million dollars? he said no hon, she won the car and it was Danni and Steph in the final two...

Sorry, please ignore me, I don't know what Im talking about here... :tears:

ROFL!!!! OMG!! ^Angel^ is killing me with laughters, Oh boy *tears* I hope I didn't wake up the neighbors.

Anyone know when the new Surviors going to be on? So I can mark my calendar? :fingersx:

Cheri said:
ROFL!!!! OMG!! ^Angel^ is killing me with laughters, Oh boy *tears* I hope I didn't wake up the neighbors.

:(

Aww shyt I missed that show! When did it become finalized??? I wanted to see on last game! Oh, well!

^Angel^ said:
:o

Don't listen to me, I'm having another blonde moment here....I don't have a clue why I have Cindy on my mind here, I asked RR, didn't Cindy won the million dollars? he said no hon, she won the car and it was Danni and Steph in the final two...

Sorry, please ignore me, I don't know what Im talking about here... :tears:

:lol: dont be :tears: :( ur blonde moment makes my day :hug:

Next Survivor

I give up on the link, but I did see some info on the new season. CBS Early Show will announce the new cast tomorrow (Mon Jan 9) and it starts Thurs Feb 2nd with four tribes. According to survivorfever.net one of the contestants is a retired astronaut and there are several folks over 30 on this one. Only 25 days to new season.

New cast

I didn't try to hyperlink this story, but here's some info on the new cast. If you want to go to the original story: highlight address then right click. Choose 'copy' then 'paste' it into empty address box. This SHOULD work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/01/09/earlyshow/series/survivor/printable1188272.shtml

'Survivor: Panama' Cast Unveiled
Jan. 9, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
(CBS) In about three weeks, you'll get to visit the tropical islands off the coast of Panama as 16 new castaways battle each other and Mother Nature for the $1 million top prize in the 12th edition of the reality show "Survivor."

This one is titled, aptly, "Survivor: Panama:Exile Island."

Among this season's new twists is Exile Island, a small, desolate outpost where at least one castaway will be banished each week to fend for his or herself for an undetermined period of time.

Another "Survivor" first: The contestants will begin the competition split up into four tribes of four members each, divided along age and gender lines.

The Early Show co-anchor Harry Smith gave viewers a sneak peek at the 16 on Monday.

First, the mature men. Bruce Kanegai is a karate instructor from Simi Valley, Calif. At 58, he's the show's oldest participant.

"I want to be Mr. Miyagi, a survivor," Kanegai says.

Shane Powers is a marketing executive from Los Angeles.

Terry Deitz, from Simsbury, Conn., is a former fighter pilot. He's 46.

And 52-year-old Dan Barry is a retired astronaut from South Hadley, Mass.

"I've had the opportunity to fly on three space shuttle missions, two to the international space station and, along the way, do four space walks," Barry says.

Representing the women is, among others, Cirie Fields, from Walterboro, S.C. She's 35 and a registered nurse.

"I want to be like the hot mama," she says. "I want to be the hot nurse. I want to be the hot cook. I just want to be hot, really."

Also representing South Carolina is 48-year-old shopping center developer Ruth Marie Milliman. She's from Greenville.

Tina Scheer, 45, is a logging sports promoter and performer from Hayward, Wis. She's a lumberjack who likes to call herself a "lumberjill."

"I'm a female in a male-dominated business," says Scheer. "And I have had to struggle a lot."

And Melinda Hyder, 32, is a professional singer from Sevierville, Tenn.

As for the younger men: Austin Carty is a 24-year-old author from High Point, N.C.

Nick Stanbury is a financial salesman from Tempe, Ariz. He's 25.

Aras Baskauskas, 24, of Santa Monica, Calif., earns his living as a yoga instructor.

And 32-year-old Bobby Mason is an attorney in Los Angeles.

"I'm not like some pretty boy — soft, mushy, sensitive, caring, considerate dude. I'm basically a modern day caveman," Mason says.

And on Team Younger Women: Danielle DiLorenzo is 24 and a medical sales representative in Pompano Beach, Fla.

Sally Schumann is a social worker in Chicago. She's 27.

Misty Giles, 24, is an engineer from Dallas.

And 31-year-old Courtney Marit is a fire dancer in Los Angeles.

"When America sees me," she says, "they may wonder what's up with my hair. But they are just dreadlocks. It is clean, by the way!"

Which one of the castaways will be able to outwit, outplay and outlast the others in the quest for the $1 million and chance to named "Sole Survivor"?

You can catch the premiere of "Survivor: Panama — Exile Island" on Thursday, Feb. 2 at 8 p.m. eastern, on CBS.

©MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Here's more info

I'm tempted to start another link for the next show. I found this earlier today.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/eo/20060110/113688204000p.html

TV News & Gossip - E! Online
-----------------------------------
"Survivor: Panama" Cast Unveiled
Tuesday January 10 12:34 AM ET

By Gina Serpe

A modern day caveman, a Mr. Miyagi wannabe and a hot mama.

If their self-proclamations are any indication, this season's batch of Survivor hopefuls may be the most colorful yet.

CBS on Monday unveiled the latest batch of 16 castaways ready to battle it out for a million bucks in the granddaddy of reality TV's 12th edition, Survivor: Panama--Exile Island, set to premiere Feb. 2.

Along with the identities of the Gilligans, the network also announced some tweaks with the show's formula.

Newly reupped host Jeff Probst will kick off the 39-day contest by dividing the competitors into tribes of four, separated into the politically incorrect groupings of Older Men vs. Older Women vs. Younger Men vs. Younger Women. The four tribes will become two in a "schoolyard pick" during the second episode.

A hint to the season's most insidious (sly, treacherous, dangerous...jd) new gimmick, though, has can be found in the show's Exile Island subtitle. Each episode, one castaway from the losing tribe will be banished to a separate island, several miles away from their group's encampment. While there, contestants will be forced to fend for themselves until being reunited with their tribe; however, there's a hidden immunity idol on the island. Should the banished castaway find it, that person can use the idol to save themselves at a future tribal council.

Among the latest castaways to be vying for immunity this season are some pretty heavy hitters, including 52-year-old retired astronaut Dan Barry from South Hadley, Massachusetts.

"I've had the opportunity to fly on three space shuttle missions, two to the International Space Station and, along the way, do four space walks," Barry said on CBS' Early Show Monday.

In the first episode, he'll be grouped with fellow "mature" tribe member Bruce Kanegai, a karate instructor from Simi Valley, California, who at age 58 is the show's oldest player.

"I want to be Mr. Miyagi," Kanegai said. "A survivor."

As for the young'uns, 32-year-old Bobby Mason, an attorney from Los Angeles, is coming at the game from a slightly less enlightened angle.

"I'm not like some pretty boy--soft, mushy, sensitive, caring, considerate dude," Mason said. "I'm basically a modern day caveman."

As for the women, South Carolina spawns two contestants this season, 35-year-old registered nurse Cirie Fields and 48-year-old shopping developer Ruth Marie Milliman.

Fields, for one, has her game plan in order.

"I want to be like the hot mama," she said. "I want to be the hot nurse. I want to be the hot cook. I just want to be hot, really."

On the opposite end of the women's spectrum is Tina Scheer, 45, a lumberjack who calls herself a "lumberjill."

"I'm a female in a male-dominated business," Scheer said. "And I have had to struggle a lot."

Here's a complete look at the contenders:

Dan Barry, 52, retired astronaut from South Hadley, Massachusetts

Aras Baskausas, 24, yoga instructor from Santa Monica

Austin Carty, 24, author from High Point, North Carolina

Terry Deitz, 46, retired Navy fighter pilot from Simsbury, Connecticut

Danielle DiLorenzo, 24, medical sales representative from Pompano Beach, FL

Cirie Fields, 35, registered nurse from Waterboro, South Carolina

Misty Giles, 24, engineer from Dallas, TX

Melinda Hyder, 32, singer from Sevierville, Texas

Bruce Kanegai, 58, karate instructor from Simi Valley, California

Courtney Marit, 31, performance artist from Los Angeles

Bobby Mason, 32, attorney from Los Angeles