Survivor: Guatemala

Cheri said:
Next week is the final 2 hours!! Gotta watch! :thumb:

Remerber it's on Sunday, not Thursday, and yes it will be the FINAL 2 hours show....

Opps, I forgot to add about Steph, yeah I'm not too happy that she had to go along with the others to vote out Cindy, they made a promise, and yet they keep breaking it....not looking too good...

And I'm afaird that Ralph will stick with that girl Dy.... I can't remmy how to spell her name but anyways, he might take her to the final with him...I won't be surprise...

^Angel^ said:
Remerber it's on Sunday, not Thursday, and yes it will be the FINAL 2 hours show....

And I'm afaird that Ralph will stick with that girl Dy.... I can't remmy how to spell her name but anyways, he might take her to the final with him...I won't be surprise...

Oh Thanks for telling me that it will be on Sunday! Yeah Ralph did said he was gotta take Dani with him at the final two. He even said he was not gotta write her name down. :Ohno:

I'm glad I told you girls, if I didn't, I might get yelled at :eek:

Steph got in the final 2 with Danni, of course Steph lost, I just knew she would because some people are mad at her for the fact that she had backstabbed Judd, Jamie and Cindy :(

Oh well, I was rooting for Steph the whole time, sorry to see that she lost the chance to win one million dollars. :(

She still my favorite that hasn't change. ;)

Yeah I know :(.. Roadrunner and I made a bet, he said Steph will win the million dollars and I said nah Danni will because she was more likeable than Steph because Steph didn't stick with the aliance, she made with Judd, Jamie, and Cindy but RR thought Danni will lose because she didn't go within her heart but her mind when she knew her chance with Rafe was slim but with Steph, she would have win the million of dollars in a heartbeat, well she did....

I think both girls play a great game, but I still think Steph deserves it all....

Looks like RR lost, so I'm waiting to collect my bet he owes me!! :naughty:

oh my god stephanie looked so damn hot at the finale. her bf is a lucky bastard

AAACCCKKKKKKK!!!! Danni WON!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Stephanie lost!! :-o I need a drink! :beer:

I was hoping for Stephanie to win.

Psst.. Did you see the way Judd talk to Stephanie during the alliances? I think he questioned Stephanie rude and it looks like he was pissing at her for stabbing and insulting him. Oh boy! It's just a game..

Judd is a dick.

that night when they were at tribal council Judd was talking like, u need to kick out the strongest threat, sometimes u need to lie in this game to save ur own neck and get ahead in the game and then he got voted out and cried like a pussy.

lol i liked when they ate the chicken. and Lydia was like well Jeff, we ended up eating the chicken. and he was like lydia did u eat the chicken? and then he goes Steph YOU ate the chicken. lol like he already knew she ate it. didn't have to ask.

Judd is not afraid to speak his mind, I think he such a whiner. It's a game of course one millions dollars at stake, Sometimes you gotta do white lies to get ahead in the game. It happens at all Survivors shows. Not once I've seen anyone not lied to get ahead. Judd is just pissed cuz he is not the one sitting there winning one million dollars, Instead he had to vote for Danni? Whatever :roll:

Yeah, Judd has a real hot temper that needs a few snowballs to cool it down...I know he likes to speak his mind on things, but sometimes he just talk too much....

I feel bad for his wife! :ugh:

I missed the last 20 minutes of the Reunion Show. Where are they going next season?

The next season is back in Panama and will be called Exile Island. One or more people will be abandoned there after each tribal council from what I've heard.

Just got my computer fixed after a month and saw that Steph is now engaged. They are planning a summer wedding. Read more at: www.survivorfever.com

Actually Cindy and Steph were the final two, but Cindy won the million dollars

Back