Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone :)

Is there anyone LGBTQ-identified or familiar with signs related to the LGBTQ community who would be willing to video chat with me? I'm in ASL 1 and I have some question about queer signs that my teacher doesn't know. And also I've been told that the sign for "QUEER" isn't always appropriate? If anyone would be willing to Skype with an ASL beginner I'd really appreciate it.

my Skype is failynn320 if you wanna message me. im only n asl 1 thoug so you know way more than I do. but i don't mind just having someone to talk to about It

Hey! I'm 22 and in ASL 3. I'm a little shy to jump on cam with strangers, but I'd love to discuss ASL with other students/learners and then practice once I know you :p

My skype is: Kellysaurusnomsbabies

I want to learn ASL

Hi, everyone! My name is Dennise and I started to see this show on TV called Switched at birth and I fell in love with ASL. I've been always interested on sign language but now I'm more into it and I would love to have someonte to practice with and teach me how to sign... So contact me on skype, my user name es Denn.Duran

See ya!!

I'm up for meet up if you live in Ocala, FL. Or skype. My email is on my profile. Let me know :) I'm teaching myself and I like it, I'm just getting frustrated, but I don't want to give up on learning ASL!

Hey guys, I'm also looking for people to practice with. My skype name is polybookwrym4ever.

Hi everyone :)

Is there anyone LGBTQ-identified or familiar with signs related to the LGBTQ community who would be willing to video chat with me? I'm in ASL 1 and I have some question about queer signs that my teacher doesn't know. And also I've been told that the sign for "QUEER" isn't always appropriate? If anyone would be willing to Skype with an ASL beginner I'd really appreciate it.

I'm not super familiar with queer signs, but I am always interested in practicing with another asl student. my skype is polybookwyrm4ever if you're interested.

ASL 1 student looking to connect with Deaf community

Hello! :wave:

I'm Leanne and I'm a junior at Western Michigan University. I am just finishing up a SIGN 101 class here in Kalamazoo and I have an assignment due soon which requires that I interact with a Deaf person. Basically, I just need to have a conversation with someone using ASL and write about the experience. I would really appreciate anyone who is willing to practice signing with me, Deaf or hearing. I've never skyped with a stranger before so I'm a little nervous about that, but I think I'll give it a try.

Thank you! :ty:
My skype name is: Leannema11

Thanks, bookwyrm - I added you on Skype. freeasabird, I added you too, if you want to give it a try. :)

I'm going to be on break from taking ASL classes for a few months and would like to keep from getting rusty and learn some more. Send me a PM if you're interested; I've used Skype and Google in the past.

Hey guys! My name is Julia. I'm 20 (soon to be 21! :) And HOH/Deaf
And I'm more than welcome to help out to anyone! If you would like, and plus I like to meet new people.

I sometimes use Skype but I prefer Google Plus. Definitely try Google, better connection.

Other than that, Let me know and I can try to help in any way I can! :)

-Julia

Hey, Julia- I'd love to Skype/GChat sometime if you're free. It looks like I can't send a private message yet. If you want to add me on Skype (I'm fireworkboi there too), maybe we can start there.

Hey, Julia- I'd love to Skype/GChat sometime if you're free. It looks like I can't send a private message yet. If you want to add me on Skype (I'm fireworkboi there too), maybe we can start there.

Hey fireworkboi, I've already added you on Skype, I'm not sure if you got it but I did! :)

RBDShadow: I would love to video chat with you this week if you would be willing to! :)

Dereksbicycles: Would you be willing to Skype with me sometime soon? It would be much appreciated!

Hey guys! My name is Julia. I'm 20 (soon to be 21! :) And HOH/Deaf
And I'm more than welcome to help out to anyone! If you would like, and plus I like to meet new people.

I sometimes use Skype but I prefer Google Plus. Definitely try Google, better connection.

Other than that, Let me know and I can try to help in any way I can! :)

-Julia
Hi, I am not deaf or hoh, but i just have a interest in learning asl. I can only sign a few words and phrases but would love to keep learning. Any help would be great!! :)

If you can i would love to skype with you. Msg me your skype name

Hello everyone ^_^

Is there anyone who teaches ASL or KSL (Korean Sign Language) over Skype?

A google search led me to aslmastertutor.com, but I want to see if I can find more options.

I'm a beginner, need someone very patient, and can handle my schedule~

PM me if you can help ^_^

I am on skype does anyone want to chat? pm me please.. bump*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back