SS checks may stop after Oct 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
um... you're talking about a retired person.... he's talking about a person who is fully capable of working...
No, authentic talked about retired people as well as disabled people. (He replied it to WDYS's post #7 talking about retired/disabled people who deserve SS benefits, nothing about SSI recipients) He suggested that they better find a part time job while they don't receive their retirement benefit/SSDI on time. Dumb suggestion! Because retired people are too old to work and disabled people are not able to work. Get it, authentic?

No, authentic talked about retired people as well as disabled people. (He replied it to WDYS's post #7 talking about retired/disabled people who deserve SS benefits, nothing about SSI recipients) He suggested that they better find a part time job while they don't receive their retirement benefit/SSDI on time. Dumb suggestion! Because retired people are too old to work and disabled people are not able to work. Get it, authentic?

see below -

Good for lazy bums who rely on SSI checks for alcohol/drugs use and thinks SSI is "free money".

Yes.

I am sure the government will categorize the checks. Retirement benefits, and severe disabled deserve those paychecks. Sorry, I still do not support deaf people to receive SSI checks based on my experience. I could discuss with you all day on this topic.

I am 5th generation Deaf. All of my family and relatives do not rely on SSI/SSDI. We EARN money by going to work everyday.

What about you? :hmm:

Why so much deal about SS? SS is the least worries that we are having. Don't you realize that majority of companies relies on bank to keep their business running. Majority of them DO borrow money to pay their employees, and supply chain cost, and pay back after companies' customers pay them, usually within 3 months window. Whats even worse, Banks depends on government, and if government default, the interest rate will shoot up for banks and banks will not be able to borrow and lend, result companies can't borrow money to pay their employees... tidal of layoffs may happen and this will hit economy real hard. Social Security is the least of the worries right now.

Also, the Social Security started after the great depression and eventually helped America economy out of water. It would be stupid to blame exclusively on SS for government mess. It is Democrats and Republicans themselves that cause problems that we are having. Problem that we are having started years and years ago and government put them off for too long and thought borrowing from SS funds will solve long term problem. Well, it did until now, blame on SS? Think again!

Why so much deal about SS? SS is the least worries that we are having. Don't you realize that majority of companies relies on bank to keep their business running. Majority of them DO borrow money to pay their employees, and supply chain cost, and pay back after companies' customers pay them, usually within 3 months window. Whats even worse, Banks depends on government, and if government default, the interest rate will shoot up for banks and banks will not be able to borrow and lend, result companies can't borrow money to pay their employees... tidal of layoffs may happen and this will hit economy real hard. Social Security is the least of the worries right now.

Also, the Social Security started after the great depression and eventually helped America economy out of water. It would be stupid to blame exclusively on SS for government mess. It is Democrats and Republicans themselves that cause problems that we are having. Problem that we are having started years and years ago and government put them off for too long and thought borrowing from SS funds will solve long term problem. Well, it did until now, blame on SS? Think again!

The GOP offered a deal earlier today, but the White House, without even looking at it, rejected it entirely.

They are playing stupid games. And ... when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

I would like to see a list of lawmakers that are insisting they get paid during this shutdown.

Where did it say white house? All it said house, NOT white house that reject and that was just a bunch of congress at the house that rejected.

Do you realize that when 2/3 or more of House AND Senate approves any bill, they don't need White house approval, even when president veto the bill.

The GOP offered a deal earlier today, but the White House, without even looking at it, rejected it entirely.

They are playing stupid games. And ... when you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

I would like to see a list of lawmakers that are insisting they get paid during this shutdown.

Where did it say white house? All it said house, NOT white house that reject and that was just a bunch of congress at the house that rejected.

Do you realize that when 2/3 or more of House AND Senate approves any bill, they don't need White house approval, even when president veto the bill.

Yes, I think House GOP proposal is bad deal, so it is not hard to pass the clean bill if speaker willing to bring to the house floor for vote.

Why? It will not pass in the senate, so Obama already know about House proposal is bad deal.

GOP received higher disapproval rating than the president and DEM.

Simple - pass the clean bill and GOP need to worry about the election.

Yes, default on debt is extremely catastrophe.

Not good for our country and I don't think 2014 midterm election will going be pretty.

Obamacare is here to stay, deal with it. Supreme court has given support, and congress passed that in the first place why drop it when pass in the first place? It shows how hypocrite they are and Obama does not want to be hypocrite president.

I went though hell to understand why Obamacare is there. I watched how the health care cost had gone up though thousands of roof since '70s and nothing is done about it? We can't continue like that. Former president Nixon De-regulated the medical industry that caused the medical cost gone on runaway. If nothing is done, the legal crew is the one that benefits the most and the rest is just losers. This has to stop and change is needed. Mind you I had to get attorney to clean up my legal mess and it has to do with medical BS.

Your serious problem is not accepting the changes, changes will have to happen at some point. It is like many of technologies that have changed so much, whether we like it or not we lived with it ANYWAY.

By the way, I would love to trade my chronic medical issue with you so that I could get my life back and you see what is really going on in background. Bet you couldn't cause you don't have balls to take the trade.

White House rejects House GOP plan

You do understand that Obama wants to be exempt from Obamacare don't you?

stupid game, you say? hmmmm how about this stupid move they pulled?

House GOP changed rules before shutdown to prevent Senate bill from easily returning to House floor – The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

too bad that Stein's free of speech been attempted to be taken away by those who can't agree to his disagreement. If I were the owner of this site, I would have leave this thread unlocked.

too bad that Stein's free of speech been attempted to be taken away by those who can't agree to his disagreement. If I were the owner of this site, I would have leave this thread unlocked.

Well, First Amendment isn't applies to private forum, like Alldeaf.

Alex made decision about political and religious discussion are not allowed due to history of our behaviors.

The government cannot afford Obamacare. They couldn't even have an operable website when they decided to open it to the public.

The government cannot afford Obamacare. They couldn't even have an operable website when they decided to open it to the public.

incorrect.

Private forum? You gotta to be kidding!

Well, First Amendment isn't applies to private forum, like Alldeaf.

Alex made decision about political and religious discussion are not allowed due to history of our behaviors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back