Son of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, JW do have their own bibles. I got it from them as gift at 25 years ago. I do own 2 JW bibles stories and scriptures at home and small bible of Roman catholic and Luthern bibles, not stories but scriptures.

Do you own a Holy Bible? Not the JW bible.

Jehovah's Witnesses

As JW believes:

-the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah's visible organization in mind.

-Satan is the originator of the trinity doctrine

-he Son of God was known as Michael before he came to earth.

-In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was a god." that is the Word was a powerful godlike one. Clearly, Jesus is not Almighty God.

-Jehovah is thus our father...we are divine beings - hence all such are Gods.

-Christ's return invisible...Christ himself gave a visible 'sign' by which we may know that he is invisibly

:ugh:

GarentTigerMom, I was hoping you would be totally honest with me but sadly you left me no choice.

I found the link to a web site which you did copy and paste exactly every words that was posted on #11

Jesus: God the Son or Son of God?

And another link to your post #5

What does it mean that Jesus is the Son of God?

Please provide a link next time due to copyrights :ty:

First of all I like to get something straight with you. I already told you why and where I get my informations, second of all I don't need you to look for arugment drama to trash me just becasue you not satisfed with my answers. I don't need to provide the link and my answer and my feeilng and onipinons. This thread was just about debate and discussions I am not looking for war with you and the drama to get nasty with me. I have never question your answers what you posted about Son of GOD. I already made it LOUD and CLEAR I respect people informations about Son of GOD. I am disappointed the way you are treating me in the thread. But i am not holding it against you. It obviously you are the religion frantic, not me. I said my piece and I rather let it go and stay out of it since this topic is way too hot to debate. So don't bother talking to me.

Why they do picture them for when they don't have cameras or draw or whatever? How do they know what they look like when they don't have cameras or whatever then?
...and this is relevant to the topic how?

Who cares what Jesus looked like when He walked the earth? That has nothing to do with proving or disproving His deity.

You did not read my post very carefully, Reba just explained, I went ahead and read my bible to find out what Reba was talking about, It's not like I took her word and believed it.
That's what I encourage for everyone. Read for yourself. I don't want anyone just to accept my word. I encourage reading for yourself. :)

*no offended Reba* ;)
None taken. :)

JW been coming at our door, they signed. But there is alot they couldnt answered, bec knowing who Jesus really is. Even given me one verse at a time and see if I understand them, when they came back, I answered bec i read the whole passage to understand the whole story about and also Catholics, where my partners families go, they also believe Jesus is God as well as Son of God, bec those phrase is the same meaning, not separately. Like I said earlier, the reason Jesus did not say "I am God" like Satan claimed to be. Satan full of pride, Jesus, full of humility. He gave up His power to become like us and living in obedience.

Yes, I know what you are saying. You took Reba's advice and read your bible to find out what Reba explained you, right? If yes which mean is that Reba convinced you with the help from her explanation. It's your decision either you agree with your bible after took Reba's advice/explanation. I know you do not took Reba's word because those word doesn't belong Reba but her bible.
I can't convince anyone to accept my words. I can give explanations and references. I encourage people to read the references for themselves. But I let the Holy Spirit do the convincing. That's His responsibility, not mine. If a person has a tender, open heart, then the Holy Spirit can teach and convict.

If I really had such "power" to convince ADers to follow my beliefs then why are so many people (you included) not yet convinced? I'll tell you why. Because I can convince NO ONE! I don't want to convince any one. If people make spiritual decisions based on my words, THAT IS WRONG! The right way is to read God's Word for one's self, and let the Holy Spirit do the convincing.

I don't mind explaining verses to my best understanding, or pointing out relevant verses. But the bottom line is, I encourage people to read, think, and decide for themselves. If they truly seek, the Holy Spirit will guide.

Yes, we do have proof is original pictures and original films. My MIL met Hilter in real life when she was 12 years old. ;) We have many Nazi survivors who shared their stories during Nazi times, also deaf surviours as well.
What about famous historical figures for whom there are no photographs, films, or living witnesses? Do you believe they existed? If so, how?

Repeat: None of bible claim that Jesus is Son of God or God but the people themselves.
Matthew 3:17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Mark 1:11
And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Luke 3:22
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

II Peter 1
16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

God does not have a body, He is the Holy Spirit, Jesus was conceived by Mary through the Holy Spirit. And throughout His entire ministry Jesus was led by the Spirit, so therefore God was in Jesus.

So you mean God traveled through Jesus's body, but not Jesus as God?

So you mean God traveled through Jesus's body, but not Jesus as God?

God was Jesus in flesh, God went in the body of Jesus. (Therefore Jesus was God)

Satan was hoping to win Jesus's body, but he lost. ;) Jesus has defeated Satan (John 12:31). Satan wants us all in hell with him so that he would not have to suffer alone, Satan already been judged, He knows that he is going to hell (lake of fire) on the second coming of Christ. We have not been judged yet, until the second coming of Christ.

The devil’s final end will be in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10)
Which was prepared by God for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

Satan has the whole world of unbelievers under his control (Matthew 4:8-10; John 14:30; 1 John 5:19).

I can't convince anyone to accept my words. I can give explanations and references. I encourage people to read the references for themselves. But I let the Holy Spirit do the convincing. That's His responsibility, not mine. If a person has a tender, open heart, then the Holy Spirit can teach and convict.

If I really had such "power" to convince ADers to follow my beliefs then why are so many people (you included) not yet convinced? I'll tell you why. Because I can convince NO ONE! I don't want to convince any one. If people make spiritual decisions based on my words, THAT IS WRONG! The right way is to read God's Word for one's self, and let the Holy Spirit do the convincing.

I don't mind explaining verses to my best understanding, or pointing out relevant verses. But the bottom line is, I encourage people to read, think, and decide for themselves. If they truly seek, the Holy Spirit will guide.
Reba, You know what? your post is finally touching my hearts and minds. I really 100% agree with your excellent post! I will be on your feet. :0) I will try to learn to netural without judging others if I own my interpretation of scripture and keep my calm down without bash/ critize others. Because many people have their OWN beautiful different interpretations from scriptures, newbies and experinces. I can't change their own.

But I dislike people bring movie about jesus or God's story up to dicuss that what people TOTALLY believed and been brainwashed by the dominated MEDIA.

:ty::ty::ty: for some inputs!

Your QUOTE IS SOOO BEAUTIFULLLL AND MORE REAL!

I believe in reality which mean is the way where/how I want to try to live my own life in a way like this. If I decide to lead my life what/how I like about is real. If I want to know the truth about anything what really are then focus the proof. I do not deny the truth about Nazi time, British Empire, etc. but accept the fact they are real because they have proof. I beleive that Jesus was a man on the earth at 2,008 years ago but I cannot prove that he is Son of God or God because the many bibles interpreted differently. I need REAL… Where???? I do not believe in any false statues in any churches. Why? Because they are false!!! How do we know what kind of Mary, Joseph and Jesus look like when we don’t have original pictures of Jesus, Mary & Joseph, Eve & Adam…?

I do feel that Evolution is real because they have plenty of proofs like fossil bones, etc. They focus the fact, not imaginary or false nature.

Some people denied that it’s human who chooses to name different religious before become belief in different way which is not real.
Liebling, I am 100% with your side, because you know the reality from the truth and history. My heart is with your heart, I believe in the reality of realitc truth and history people can't change like today many people already changed their life of the reality into fantasy land like wonderland stories.

Jesus was real in the human being like us since he was born from woman like us did born from our mothers. He and us are childern of God. Because we Knew He is the son of God like us. :)

You better stay upon your feet, I don't let someone make you fall from feet.

First of all I like to get something straight with you. I already told you why and where I get my informations, second of all I don't need you to look for arugment drama to trash me just becasue you not satisfed with my answers. I don't need to provide the link and my answer and my feeilng and onipinons. This thread was just about debate and discussions I am not looking for war with you and the drama to get nasty with me. I have never question your answers what you posted about Son of GOD. I already made it LOUD and CLEAR I respect people informations about Son of GOD. I am disappointed the way you are treating me in the thread. But i am not holding it against you. It obviously you are the religion frantic, not me. I said my piece and I rather let it go and stay out of it since this topic is way too hot to debate. So don't bother talking to me.

When expressing feelings and opinions here in AD--each member has that right, however, when 'copying and pasting' from any source albeit on the internet, books, newspapers, etc., if a member doesn't cite their resources via links or list the source, it's leeway for 'copyrights', 'plagiarism' which can hold a person respondsible for doing so legally. It's something that Alldeaf will not tolerate and to respect all copyrights, words written by 'others' elsewhere when due by providing such links or credit when due.

To continue so in this manner with disrespect to the 'original' author(s) is grounds for warnings and possible banishment.

Please, to each of you, cite your resources if you do 'copy and paste' from other sources! :ty:

~RR

When expressing feelings and opinions here in AD--each member has that right, however, when 'copying and pasting' from any source albeit on the internet, books, newspapers, etc., if a member doesn't cite their resources via links or list the source, it's leeway for 'copyrights', 'plagiarism' which can hold a person respondsible for doing so legally. It's something that Alldeaf will not tolerate and to respect all copyrights, words written by 'others' elsewhere when due by providing such links or credit when due.

To continue so in this manner with disrespect to the 'original' author(s) is grounds for warnings and possible banishment.

Please, to each of you, cite your resources if you do 'copy and paste' from other sources! :ty:

~RR

I mean no disrepect to you or to Angel,,, this is not why I copy informations I was sharing the informations does not means I am stealing the information. There is no law says I can't post to share the informations to paste it. I already explain to her twice. so I am letting it go and staying out if it. So as of now I am hand off.

But I was raised by strong Roman Catholic Grandma and said that Jesus is Son of God, also JW as well. :dunno:

Yes We also believe Jesus is Son of God as part of trinty. We belive in God, the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as 3 into One. JW does not believe Jesus is Son of God or He is God and also JW does not believe in trinity.

Yes We also believe Jesus is Son of God as part of trinty. We belive in God, the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit as 3 into One. JW does not believe Jesus is Son of God or He is God and also JW does not believe in trinity.

Right!! :thumb:

I believe in reality which mean is the way where/how I want to try to live my own life in a way like this. If I decide to lead my life what/how I like about is real. If I want to know the truth about anything what really are then focus the proof. I do not deny the truth about Nazi time, British Empire, etc. but accept the fact they are real because they have proof. I beleive that Jesus was a man on the earth at 2,008 years ago but I cannot prove that he is Son of God or God because the many bibles interpreted differently. I need REAL… Where???? I do not believe in any false statues in any churches. Why? Because they are false!!! How do we know what kind of Mary, Joseph and Jesus look like when we don’t have original pictures of Jesus, Mary & Joseph, Eve & Adam…?

I do feel that Evolution is real because they have plenty of proofs like fossil bones, etc. They focus the fact, not imaginary or false nature.

Some people denied that it’s human who chooses to name different religious before become belief in different way which is not real.

Well u know some of us do not believe in man's theroy alike Darwin's about evolution. I do not believe we came from monkey. They have no proof that we came from monkey. But that is your believe. I have no problem with it. Yes it is true our churches do have statues, so what and it does not mean I worshop statues as everyone here led to believe. That is lie. To me they are just arts, just alike famous painter who done some beautiful arts in Rome. I loved his work.

Well I do know what Jesus Christ look alike when He revealed to me one night but it does not mean He is same image I keep see HIm to everyone else. It is His words in the bible, Bless those whom not see than those whom see.( I need to find the verse of bible to make it right, but I need to get off computer and go to bed)

God is everywhere, I love His work and I love what He did to Earth.

Do you own a Holy Bible? Not the JW bible.

Why make you said that JW bible is not Holy bible?

For your information, I am not here to defend JW but respect their belief where I grow up with JW people and went same school with them. It doesn't mean that I am JW because I involved with JW people in the past. It's good that they respect me as the same I respect them in return.

Jehovah's Witnesses

As JW believes:

-the Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah's visible organization in mind.

-Satan is the originator of the trinity doctrine

-he Son of God was known as Michael before he came to earth.

-In the beginning was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was a god." that is the Word was a powerful godlike one. Clearly, Jesus is not Almighty God.

-Jehovah is thus our father...we are divine beings - hence all such are Gods.

-Christ's return invisible...Christ himself gave a visible 'sign' by which we may know that he is invisibly

:ugh:

This is christianity's websites. :)

Each relgious beleiver has different belief what he/she think of other relgious beleif. It is likely one relgious against other relgious.

I have seen many relgious beliefs against each other in different websites...

Like what I said before that each relgious bible author interpreted differently. It doesn't mean that they are wrong or right, that's just their belief like what you have your own beleif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back