Since Bush became President in 2000...

One example:

His position about our borders and illegal aliens is more closely aligned with liberals than conservatives.

Another:

Uncontrolled spending (other than military), especially for other countries.

Attitude:

He caters to liberal politicians like Teddy and Pelosi. He acts like they are friends, not adversaries.

He shows too much political correctness, like he's afraid to offend certain groups of people.

Too much "touchy, feeling" talk and not enough passionate exhortation.

I'm registered as an independent (no party) voter. My political positions are conservative.

I had noticed that Bush will send more troopers to border, I don't think that he is very pro with illegal immigrant, even illegal immigrants have alot of bad effect.

For me, he's too conservative but I don't paying attention to news or media about him.

Are you against on gay marriage, gay rights, domestic partnership or more define about that?

I'll stick my neck out, Web; I guess you can't guage people just by what they consistently say over a long period of time; there's no way in Hades that Reba will vote for Billary!

I will vote Tousi :rofl:

I had noticed that Bush will send more troopers to border, I don't think that he is very pro with illegal immigrant, even illegal immigrants have alot of bad effect.
I support stricter border enforcement, so I'm fine with that.

I'm very disappointed that the administration doesn't support the border patrol people more than the illegals. I'm also very disappointed that enforcement of our immigration laws is not allowed by local police.

I don't support amnesty.

Bush is too cozy with the Mexican leaders; he lets them get away with too much.

Are you against on gay marriage, gay rights, domestic partnership or more define about that?
I support marriage for one man to one woman only.

When you say "gay rights" that's too general. Give me some specifics.

I support stricter border enforcement, so I'm fine with that.

I'm very disappointed that the administration doesn't support the border patrol people more than the illegals. I'm also very disappointed that enforcement of our immigration laws is not allowed by local police.

I don't support amnesty.

Bush is too cozy with the Mexican leaders; he lets them get away with too much.

I support marriage for one man to one woman only.

When you say "gay rights" that's too general. Give me some specifics.

Oh, I see about border issue, never heard about amnesty.

For gay rights, I means anti-discrimination against on gay people, such as no reason to get fired or kick out from school, or start beat up. How about domestic partnership, that is much different from marriage?

...For gay rights, I means anti-discrimination against on gay people, such as no reason to get fired or kick out from school, or start beat up. How about domestic partnership, that is much different from marriage?
I don't believe anyone should be teased, threatened, or beat up for their sexual preference.

The job situation depends on whether or not it is public sector work, or private business. I believe private businesses have the right to hire and fire whomever they want, as long as it's done honestly.

"Domestic partnership" as a legal relationship between adults (homosexual, heterosexual, non-sexual) to cover such things as medical decisions, wills, home ownership, property control, etc., should be allowed.

BTW, I'm not running for any political office, so why all the questions? I feel like I'm a candidate at a debate. :lol:

How about interviewing some other ADers?

I'll stick my neck out, Web; I guess you can't guage people just by what they consistently say over a long period of time; there's no way in Hades that Reba will vote for Billary!

I found your face on the road! It's good thing that it is alive. :giggle:
I think that you are funny!

I'll try to reply to this loooong post if I don't get interrupted, or my wrist goes numb.

Clinton had admitted the affair and accept his knowledge that he made a mistake and did regretted it and ask for forgive and move on... instead of spend millions to find out about his affair with Monica... and get Ken Starr.... Why have the people make a big fuss over that affair... look this...

Independent probes of Clinton Administration cost nearly $80 million - April 1, 1999

I can't believe how the public can accept the huge taxpayer's money that Kenneth Starr wasted on Clinton's affair... Yes, Clinton should not lied, but Starr shouldn't investigated Clinton's private affairs in the first place.

What a waste...
It certainly was a waste of money. We could have saved a lot of time and money if Clinton had kept is pants zipped in the first place. If that was impossible for the leader of the free world (no self control), then he should have at least been a man about it and admitted to it right away instead of lying. That would have save a lot of time and money, and spared him the impeachment. He just kept making bad decisions.

It could be reason why he lied is because he don't want anyone to know what/how he did with Monica because he want to protect his reputation and family.
It could be that he lied because he's a natural liar, and lying is easy for him.

If he really cared about his family he wouldn't screw around, PERIOD!

Clinton is not the first and last president who have an affair or lie to the public. Perhaps you remember the example about Gingrich?
:confused: Gingrich was never President.

I mean the president of the USA (not just USA but world) tells lies everyday to their people. Do you honestly believe that this is the only lie? Personally I think the people in everywhere did a lot worse.
Well then, we need to get on their cases more firmly, and not let them get away with it!

I do understand the difference. Like what I said before that I take BOTH sides.
So you say. I haven't seen much evidence of that in any AD threads that I've read, so I'll just have to take your word for it.

I am right about you that you take only one side... It shows that you support politicans only because you beleive only in fact...
Well, duh, I don't believe in fairy tales! Of course I believe in facts. And yes, I take sides because I'm not a wishy-washy fence sitter. I don't mind researching both sides, asking questions of both sides, and presenting pro's and con's of both sides. But at some point, we have to make decisions and act upon them.

That doesn't mean I support all politicians. Sometimes the facts prove things against politicians. Facts are facts; they don't discriminate.

Remember, the fact often are being ignored. I rather to look both sides until I decide myself. I collect the people/solider's ranted/vented and began to beleive them, not Bush because I often saw Bush change his speech often...
You look at the both sides of what? Do you mean you examine the facts of both sides? That's good.

I see nothing wrong that the people express their feeling what they thought about their President, etc. and also fight against President etc. They hope their view to get white house attention but their expression about Bush are being ignored which is a really sad. :(
Of course there's nothing wrong with people expressing their feelings, as long as they don't forget to consider the facts of a situation before they take action.

confused: I never said one word "everyone expect you"... You made it up. Perhaps I should say next time "Everyone in the world except Bush's supporters"
This is so tiresome.

OK, here it is:

wow, I cannot beleive after read your comment here... Everyone knows Bush´s lie has killed and wounded thousands of American soldiers and Iraqi people including children. (see those links above).
"Everyone" knows, huh? Really. "Everyone." You had time to check with "everyone" about that? Wow.

I guess that means "everyone" on the planet except me. Amazing.
[/quote]
You see? I didn't say that you said everyone but me. I'm trying to point out that when you say "everyone" knows something, it's not true.

I am surprised that American TV did not show you what and how behavior the people did toward Clinton... or perhaps it's European's different emotion after saw kind of behavior Americans over Clinton's lie.
I promise you, no one in America was running around in a panic over Clinton.

Tousi--were you in a panic during the Clinton scandal?

Any other ADers old enough to remember--were you in a panic during the Clinton scandal?

Really? wow... What about Bush? Do you mean that Clinton's situation is the worst than Bush? You care about Clinton's private matter than remember his duty as president to run his country well, don't you?
Clinton was lousy in his private life and in his office as President.

I remember Clinton's interview on TV document. He regretted what/how mistake he made during his President time and also his private life as well. He stood up bravely on the impreachment and after that, he didn't quit but move on.
He regretted that he got caught with his pants down.

Bravely? There was nothing brave about his reaction. It was smugness, and he thought he was above the laws and moral that the rest of us follow. That's not courage; that's conceited self-centered attitude.

I find the sad that some people have the problem to accept Clinton's past and move on...
Yeah, I wonder why you keep hashing it over?

For your information, I know Clinton family's life thru TV News, documents, meidas, etc and like them.
So? He's not your President, so it's really none of your business how Americans deal with him. I don't butt into the lives of German leaders.

You can post your points of view, of course. Just don't be shocked if some people disagree with them.

But Clinton did many good things, like the budget etc. He might have done millions of good things, BUT his reputation over affair goes down in history which is really sad.
Yeah, that is sad. He should have used some of that good sense that you claim he had, and kept his pants zipped up.

Is Monica and Paula one of his "women" instead of American people, you referred to? wow... It sound that you can't forgive and can't forget over Clinton's affair... and don't want to remember what and how he run country for 8 years. Sure, he made mistakes but still better than I can say about Bush.
Do you consider adultery, lying, sexual harassment, abuse of power, intimidation, and rape as just "mistakes"? It sounds like you don't care much about the rights of women.

Hello? Did you know what you judge here the people as sour loser whining... ? Hello? :eek3: You kept deny that you support Bush and his people... See yourself what you said here... :eek3:
Oops! My typo. I meant "sore" loser.

I read the link. The author was complaining that Bush wasn't legally elected. The fact is, he was. So the author was a sore loser, complaining. What was your point?

You do not accept their opinion but the fact...
Suppose I accepted her opinion that Bush didn't win the election. Would that change the fact that he was elected? No, of course not.

Opinions are great but they can't change the facts.

Again, the fact could be often ingored that's why the people expressed their POV and also shared their rant/vent what/how they expreienced... It's not just bloggers, but World New TV, documents, meidas, etc are everywhere...
If news people are giving opinions, not facts, without clearly stating that they are opinions, then they are totally breaking the ethics of reporting, and must be fired.

I see nothing wrong that the Americans vote the poll what they expressed their thought about Clinton's job task as President... You denied it and interest in fact, not opinion what they thought about Clinton...
There's nothing "wrong" with taking a poll as long as you understand that it represents opinions.

What I provided few links about Clinton is not enough for you because they are opinoin... It's your problem, not mine.
Oh, I don't mind your links; actually, thank you for them. Several of them helped support my points. I'm really surprised that you posted links that prove my points are right. :ty:

If you want the fact... then here is link for you....

Powell tried to talk Bush out of war - Times Online
:confused: I thought you were supposed to show me links proving how great a President Clinton was; he's not even mentioned in this one.

Yes I know you referred to the Europeans because I am also European, too. :)
So you know that I didn't say that you said that. So why did you even bring it up? :dizzy:

wow, do you mean that Europeans (including myself) are not allow to judge or share their point of view about Clinton after learn from his affair with Monica because Clinton was not President of EuropeanS' country?
You said:

"It doesn´t matter but Clinton CHEAT his own wife.. .It´s between him and his wife, not public attitude about his adultery to Monica because it´s none of our business. We do not need to know about his affair..."

I just agreed with you. He wasn't your President, so it wasn't your business.

I don't know why you bring up topics then get bothered when people respond to them.

Yes I know that they did in the Oval Office. I already stated in previous post that he regretted for mistake, he made. So? Wait a minute... They should do something on Clinton instead of wasted taxpayer's money on investigate on that blowjob in the Oval office, don't you think so?
Right. Clinton should have behaved himself, and this would never be a problem. It was very selfish of him to put our government and country in such an embarrassing situation.

wow, you think I don't know what it is about? See yourself that you ignored how good enocomy, he did during president time which compare to Bush's presidency.
I didn't ignore it. I just asked you to please explain to me how Clinton made it happen. What's so hard about that?

Oh my God, I cannot beleive after read your comment here... It sound that you think Bush is a talent than Clinton that's because Clinton was the governor of a poor redneck state... I hope the people won't upset after read your nasty judgement here.
Not at all. I'm just pointing out that many former presidents were governors of states; that doesn't mean one is more qualified than another based only on that. Also, each state is very different from the other 49, so the skills involved in running them is different also.

Calling Arkansas poor and redneck isn't an insult or shock to anyone.

If Arkansas is such a great state for political street cred, then why did Hillary run for the Senate in New York (where she never lived) instead of Arkansas?

Think about it.

I know from TV document that Bill Clinton was politian all his life and fought his dream to be President... He did it successful.
You can say that about almost every President; that's not unique.

Don't you know about the history of Iran-Iraq war?
Are you referring to the war between Iran and Iraq? Yes, I know about their dispute. What does that have to do with your link?

You said:

"See this video and news...
Think Progress » VIDEO: President Clinton Warns Against Iran Attack

Bush should take Clinton´s advice... His advice is an excellent... Bush should not attack Iraq but talk with them is the best solution."

No.

Republican congress people have tried to hurt and destroy Clinton by taking him to the court so that they really wanted us to impeach him. They disagreed his plans for our country. They were such a big baby. It has nothing do with his job. It was his personal problem. We shouldn't need to know that. Republicans had the most seats than the Democrats. Get it?

Some of us know that George the father had an affair in Australia when he was the president. Barbara didn't go with him at the time. It was on the news for a short time. I saw it on the CBS or NBC. I could not believe it. Another issue, I don't believe that he had an affair with Condoleezza Rice... it makes no sense except the affairs in Australia.

Did the Democrat congress people try to impeach George the father in the first place? No! Why did the Republicans did it to Clinton?

God is my president not the people on this earth taking controls of us that included Bush and the rest of the lawmaker losers.

No.

Republican congress people have tried to hurt and destroy Clinton by taking him to the court so that they really wanted us to impeach him. They disagreed his plans for our country. They were such a big baby. It has nothing do with his job. It was his personal problem. We shouldn't need to know that. Republicans had the most seats than the Democrats. Get it?

Some of us know that George the father had an affair in Australia when he was the president. Barbara didn't go with him at the time. It was on the news for a short time. I saw it on the CBS or NBC. I could not believe it. Another issue, I don't believe that he had an affair with Condoleezza Rice... it makes no sense except the affairs in Australia.

Did the Democrat congress people try to impeach George the father in the first place? No! Why did the Republicans did it to Clinton?

you're make up.
unless you have proof without blog or rumor. :)
please ;)

I don't believe anyone should be teased, threatened, or beat up for their sexual preference.

The job situation depends on whether or not it is public sector work, or private business. I believe private businesses have the right to hire and fire whomever they want, as long as it's done honestly.

"Domestic partnership" as a legal relationship between adults (homosexual, heterosexual, non-sexual) to cover such things as medical decisions, wills, home ownership, property control, etc., should be allowed.

BTW, I'm not running for any political office, so why all the questions? I feel like I'm a candidate at a debate. :lol:

How about interviewing some other ADers?

Oh, that's interesting...

I'm not debate with you, just want know about your POV, that all.

Thanks for answer my question.

you're make up.
unless you have proof without blog or rumor. :)
please ;)

Make up? Why you said that? I saw my own eyes on the news. I don't care to keep the information to show it everyone. I just cannot believe that George loved the woman in Australia. I probably do not think that we find the article on the internet because the president had the power to tell the media to remove the articles. That was the last minute for the reporters to tell the story and the video clip on the news. Any president can control the media. I really do not give a damn about his personal stuff. I care more about his job as the president.

You really do not need to proof that Rep tried to destroy Clinton. You can figure it out what was happening at the court. Remember the Republican (congress) had the most seats. Think about the situation. I am not going to argue with you.

You guys believe everything what it says on the news any issue. Some media brainwashes you which are legal because of the propaganda. In other words, you need to think twice before you believe what the news says.

My former lady neighbor is 67 years old. She voted George Bush. I asked her what made her to vote him. She said that he is handsome. I said, oh interesting... I asked her if she knows anything about his political stuff. She said again that he is very handsome, and she liked him. The result that she does not know anything about his history stuff. So, she voted him. That's it. It made me wondering about elder people that voted for him. It is really interesting. Am I making it up? Hell, no. It was unbelievable! I never force her to change her decision if you are thinking about that.

My former lady neighbor is 67 years old. She voted George Bush. I asked her what made her to vote him. She said that he is handsome. I said, oh interesting... I asked her if she knows anything about his political stuff. She said again that he is very handsome, and she liked him. The result that she does not know anything about his history stuff. So, she voted him. That's it. It made me wondering about elder people that voted for him. It is really interesting. Am I making it up? Hell, no. It was unbelievable! I never force her to change her decision if you are thinking about that.

same as you.. you vote because Hillary is woman. oh geez.

same as you.. you vote because Hillary is woman. oh geez.

I think that she is smart. I want to see something different this time.
I hope that she is a least honest.

If a Republican woman is running for a president and accepts the Democrat world, then I might vote her if Hillary is not running.

Now, you really want men to be in the power. That's fine. I prefer a woman to be the president. If your wife wants to run for a town election, will you support her? For sake, she is female.

Wait a minute. Isn't her name Billary, not Hillary? Is that a man's name? I'm confused.

Any other ADers old enough to remember--were you in a panic during the Clinton scandal?

I do remember it like yesterday. I was never panicking at all during the Lewinsky Scandal. I did find it amusing. Everyone I know and met was laughing at him and kept saying,"You go, Bill!" and kept making cigar comments. How tacky is that?

....Isn't her name Billary, not Hillary? Is that a man's name? I'm confused.

Webexplorer,

Billary is a popular nickname for Hillary and.. Bill. In the 90s, Hillary was criticized for acting as the "co-president" instead of the "First Lady".

"Main reasons given Iraqi violation of UN resolutions, Saddam's repression of Iraqis, Iraqi violations of the 1991 cease-fire"

and it been start since 1998 during Bill Clinton era, who he signed the act to doing the inspection which why Iraq fail. So, that's why we vote to pass to invasion Iraq.

Well, Bill Clinton urged Bush to finish the job with Bin Laden first before do something with Iraq.

Iraq did not attacking any country, don't they?

I don't agree with fighting and killing because there could be other way for the Nations to resolve. Of course Nations CAN resolve this problem with Saddam instead of send troops to kill innoncent people and children.

I do remember it like yesterday. I was never panicking at all during the Lewinsky Scandal. I did find it amusing. Everyone I know and met was laughing at him and kept saying,"You go, Bill!" and kept making cigar comments. How tacky is that?

:lol:

Your post make me laugh because of cigar situation... Europeans often joked over cigar situation since Bill's affair scandal...

Back