Show Us Your Car(s)

Lauren, that your SUV?

Yup, and I'm pretty sure that some ADers Member can verify that :) I had GMC Yukon for couple of years, and still have it - and just bought 2010 Tundra.

33141980014large.jpg

now I just gotta figure out how to get on....
gerg.gif

Yup, and I'm pretty sure that some ADers Member can verify that :) I had GMC Yukon for couple of years, and still have it - and just bought 2010 Tundra.

who do you know?

Thailand? That's the first time I've heard of a car made in that country. Most are made in Japan, USA and Germany. Dang corporate profits.

design from main countries and manufacturing in other country for cheap labor. Like VW in Germany and manufacturing in Mexico

I sure wish I could take manual but my leg can't take it for another push again. One day, I will when I'm ready for another new vehicle to buy.
Yeah, saw one of your videos in FB, your honda's automatic. Good on you, hope you enjoy your ride :)

hm. well I've had alot of toys.

jeepflex3.jpg

e555fd4e.jpg

bik1.jpg

z28.jpg

1233a83d.jpg

100_1527.jpg

launching.jpg

twins.jpg

all those except the black sportbike are from the past 3 years lol. I shouldnt have gotten rid of the twins (black mustangs) and the Lightning. that was the perfect combination.. drag car, street car and toy hauler/cruiser.

now I've got a 2006 Honda CBR1000RR

cbr5.jpg

And I drive a 2009 Freightliner Cascadia for work

IMG_0395.jpg

Just bought third vehicle :) and its a CAR! about time :-P Will post a picture tomorrow.

Call me cynical but I would either blur out or not include the license plate number in the pictures. just sayin.

Back