Show off your desktop v.711

11gppgh.jpg

I am using dual monitors right now

Here's mine - across the dual monitors. (about a month ago)

2vje5u1.jpg

but this one is on now.

15do00i.jpg

I change the background very often, depending on my mood LOL

I also mainly get them from the hubble website and currently my wallpaper is from the "Black Eye Galaxy". I also love the "Super Nova 1994D". I absolutely LOVE the Universe, especially elliptical galaxies!!!

:D :ty: Yours too, it's cool. BTW...Remove these horrible MCfee antivirus. It's one of the weakest and offer 60 days trial.

I agreed with you McAfee anti virus is weakest and I know that. I'm At&t u-verse and I got it free from At&t provided so it's better than nothing.

anyone else watch anime?
wpshrine_Lucky_Star_46_800x600.jpg

I couldn't post something off my computer so I found the site where I got it.

Light rail entering the station in International district/Chinatown in downtown Seattle. The train is currently in testing stages before it opens on July 18, 2009, I can't wait!

Picture1.png

Capture250.jpg

bit grainy i know, but black and white images are more forgiving in definition of its images even in lower resolution (there wasnt a desktop wallpaper version of this pic but luckly it isnt that bad)

Here's mine:
background.jpg

i like yours, its excellent, serene, open sky at night with moonlight trees on the side, with this distant rolling hills surrounding this softly rippling waters of the lake. A real romantic camp site sight in the middle of the beautiful warm freindly night. Its really good, quite a sight. its like a freindly handshake with nature of the nighttime (metaphorically speaking)

membellewall.jpg

this time my wallpaper is of the famous "Memphis Belle", a B-17 that managed to get 25 missions with its ORIGINAL crew. The Belle is one of my fave WW2 planes besides Enola Gay B-29 (the plane that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima) and Bock's Car B-29 (the Nagaski atomic bomb plane)

Back