sex with deaf or hearing?

MaxUFC said:
Not matter. I had been with partial blind-deaf gal with light off. If deaf and hearing...then would be more pause during sex. (humping)...(stop)...(scribble the note)..."try dog style?"....(scribble)..."okay"...(change postion)...(struggling)...(humping)...(stop)...(scribble)..."use birth control?"... :)

Oh not me. Had been with hearing gal. Deaf or hearing are simple ways. First sex together might be stuggling until get better when getting to know-familair what like to do with sex postion with light on or light off. :cuddle:
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Heath said:
We have sex just like everybody else. Deaf married couples should try having sex with hearing aids on. That is a real eye opener, also an environment which is relaxing helps alots too :)

I dont wear my hearing aid while having sex...I dont even want to hear the guy's moaning sound...:lol:

To be honest with you all...

No offend...I prefer having sex with hearing ONLY...Ive experienced having sex with deaf guys...they aren't that good...oops...:giggle:

I think hearing guys are more expert...I guess because they were educated and deaf men are behind in educated... :whistle:

That's my two cents..:)

Back