sex with deaf or hearing?

diehardbiker65 said:
I quit, why bother when people don't pay enough attention?

Seems no one wants to hear my experience. Is this bad thing?
u know different people have think their way are different... u know what i mean?? so u have Cheri now so not worry about here anymore.. :D

More than agreed with you TB! :giggle:

TweetyBird said:
u know different people have think their way are different... u know what i mean?? so u have Cheri now so not worry about here anymore.. :D

Like I said in the other topic this morning, this topic is also fast losing any socially redeeming value. This topic is exhausted and is going nowhere fast! I suggest that the originator ask that it be locked for the sake of peace and harmony. What do you think?

Tousi said:
Like I said in the other topic this morning, this topic is also fast losing any socially redeeming value. This topic is exhausted and is going nowhere fast! I suggest that the originator ask that it be locked for the sake of peace and harmony. What do you think?

I think your idea is brilliant. Frankly Im getting bored and annoyed with threads that are lacking socially redeeming value.

If I wanted to watch soap opera, I ll see it on TV, not here on AD.

:bye:

CutePommie said:
Hey Mod . would you lock this thread pls thank you ....

Can't... reason why who creater can request.. not you.. I know ain't easy but respect creator..

GalaxyAngel said:
Can't... reason why who creater can request.. not you.. I know ain't easy but respect creator..

That's correct; I had made the request to the orginator (creator); however, this person is rarely here so maybe the mods can take a look and remove/lock it themselves?

*sigh* I see no problem when DHB open his opinion how difference hearing and deafies he had an experience with. I see no insult on his post. :dunno:

Remember, this is freedom of speech, anyone can speak whatever they like with no insult/bashing.

Liebling:-))) said:
*sigh* I see no problem when DHB open his opinion how difference hearing and deafies he had an experience with. I see no insult on his post. :dunno:

Remember, this is freedom of speech, anyone can speak whatever they like with no insult/bashing.

Yeah, Leibling; when I made my post, I was not referring to DHB nor any of the other principal players here. I just think everything has been said and too many negavive posts are creeping in which will only turn this whole thing bitter and sour if it hasn't already. Ya know, like lancing a boil?

Im just getting sick of people forcible turn from positive to negatives! All I wanted is positives and sharing the experience. Yet I see people stereotyping and obsessed about negative... Im gonna :barf:

Deaf & hearing are about the same feelings of sexual stimulation for those who are only few minor not all of 'em except different sounds of voice expression more holler excitement to the :giggle: individuals different driving cycle. It all depends on their ages or how much experience if u do know how to reach explosion to the climax. That's all my guessing to the pov. . .

I think deaf women are VERRRRRY creative. ;) Hearing women have their many merits too.

I think a naughty woman is a naughty woman regardless of what her ears do. ;)

That goes for us men too.

diehardbiker65 said:
I never met deaf gal that moans loud. Only hearing gals! I hate to say, but deaf gal is boring in bed, worse than hearie! I wonder why?
I sure miss the moaning and the drama!
?!? guess u have had a sex with this deaf gal which happen to be bad but not every of us deaf women are bad in bed!

diehardbiker65 said:
No, wasn't meant to insult, but I have had experience. I never saw woman who had organsm and gone wild until I met hearie ex gf... WOW!!!!!! I love it... So, is this insulting? I think not. I DO believe there are some deafies out there know how to get wild! Once I found one, and I'd think differently.
yeah.. keep searching!! honest with you its not only deaf gal that sucks in bed.. same with my experince. i did with a hearing guy and he SUCKS in the bed! :whistle:

Ive got no problem bonkin in the dark..i just find having lights on more exciting. deaf or hearie either way. It is just how it is done and etc.

Not matter. I had been with partial blind-deaf gal with light off. If deaf and hearing...then would be more pause during sex. (humping)...(stop)...(scribble the note)..."try dog style?"....(scribble)..."okay"...(change postion)...(struggling)...(humping)...(stop)...(scribble)..."use birth control?"... :)

Oh not me. Had been with hearing gal. Deaf or hearing are simple ways. First sex together might be stuggling until get better when getting to know-familair what like to do with sex postion with light on or light off. :cuddle:

Back