racist behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should get interesting. Wonder what Bob Andweave will say?

Didn't base it on any measures at all. It was an opinion arrived at through observation of several different instances. I only need to use "measures" if I am presenting a factual statement that is intended to be used as reference.

Surely you understand opinion formation.:cool2:
Got it.

It was your opinion with no factual basis.

Got it.

It was your opinion with no factual basis.

My opinion through observation. Never represented it as anything else. In fact, The first two words of my statement qualify it as such. Much the same as those you express without empirical support.

My opinion through observation. Never represented it as anything else. In fact, The first two words of my statement qualify it as such. Much the same as those you express without empirical support.
We were discussing your specific post. If you have a question or statement about a specific post of mine, please reference it, as I do your posts.

We were discussing your specific post. If you have a question or statement about a specific post of mine, please reference it, as I do your posts.

No questions at all. Just saying you should have been able to infer what you demanded I explain, as it is something you do, as well.

No questions at all. Just saying you should have been able to infer what you demanded I explain, as it is something you do, as well.
Example?

Anytime you express an opinion. Anytime you make a statement that cannot be supported with indisputable evidence. Let's see... a specific example? How about the posts you make that are of a more religious nature.

Anytime you express an opinion. Anytime you make a statement that cannot be supported with indisputable evidence. Let's see... a specific example? How about the posts you make that are of a more religious nature.
Well, there's a convenient topic for you to post knowing that no one can access the religious threads to disprove what you say, or to quote from them.

Some religion-themed posts are factual, and some are opinions. I usually start out with, "I believe" or "Baptists believe" or "Christians believe." Those are beliefs, not statistical figures, clearly. I also quoted Scripture, with references, and state, "the Bible says" or "in the Bible", which people can look up and verify the accuracy of in their own Bibles or using an on-line Bible.

If you notice, I usually start opinion posts with, "in my opinion", or include "IMO" or "just my opinion" in the text. I also use, "according to the report/source/link" to make it clear that it's another person's statement.

If there is ever a question about one of my statements I'm happy to clarify.

Ya'll want to debate the definition of "opinion"? I'm sure that I could come up with some lawyerly arguments about that. :giggle:

Opps! I put a question mark outside a quote. *looks around for grammar Nazis*

Well, there's a convenient topic for you to post knowing that no one can access the religious threads to disprove what you say, or to quote from them.

Some religion-themed posts are factual, and some are opinions. I usually start out with, "I believe" or "Baptists believe" or "Christians believe." Those are beliefs, not statistical figures, clearly. I also quoted Scripture, with references, and state, "the Bible says" or "in the Bible", which people can look up and verify the accuracy of in their own Bibles or using an on-line Bible.

If you notice, I usually start opinion posts with, "in my opinion", or include "IMO" or "just my opinion" in the text. I also use, "according to the report/source/link" to make it clear that it's another person's statement.

If there is ever a question about one of my statements I'm happy to clarify.

But they can access any of the abortion threads,which would serve the same purpose. And your reliously overtoned opinions are available all through threads of any topics. Scriptures are no more than anecdotal evidence. Certainly nothing empirical there. In fact, unless one states "empirical evidence shows" it should be known that it is opinion.

Ya'll want to debate the definition of "opinion"? I'm sure that I could come up with some lawyerly arguments about that. :giggle:

Only ones that love to debate the definition of opinion are those that can't seen to find anything scholarly or empirical to denounce the opinion they don't like.:giggle:

If there is ever a question about one of my statements I'm happy to clarify[/B].

Regarding your earlier post about hate-crime statistics, is the FBI madly revising its opinion of Arizona? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back