Pics of you - Part V

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
You've never seen a fishtail braid? Guess that's too fancy for NC ;) kidding!! Thanks :)
Nope but its been years back when I used to be married I'd braid my stepdaughters hair for her ;)

ambrosia

Premium Member
That's not a selfie. That was taken at Navy Pier. Says so at the top.
Riiiiight because selfies aren't taken at the navy pier o_O

A selfie is when you take a picture of.........wait for it......yourself. That's why it's a .......selfie.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
snorkeling at some local beach in DR. glad that I brought my own snorkeling gear + GoPro

Hayden

Me with my deaf dog and my interpreting license! I am Deaf, but I lipread the test and wore my hearing aids. I didn't get a very high level (obviously), but I can do one-on-one stuff, performance interpreting and tactile sign interpreting until I can earn my CDI, and it will help me get into Gallaudet's CDI program! This is my proudest accomplishment! :)

Grummer

Me with my deaf dog and my interpreting license! I am Deaf, but I lipread the test and wore my hearing aids. I didn't get a very high level (obviously), but I can do one-on-one stuff, performance interpreting and tactile sign interpreting until I can earn my CDI, and it will help me get into Gallaudet's CDI program! This is my proudest accomplishment! :)
good one

SilverRoxy

Deaf/ASL user
Premium Member

Good luck getting into Gallaudet! Cute dog!