Pics of you - Part V

8sBBwv1.png

Me with my deaf dog and my interpreting license! I am Deaf, but I lipread the test and wore my hearing aids. I didn't get a very high level (obviously), but I can do one-on-one stuff, performance interpreting and tactile sign interpreting until I can earn my CDI, and it will help me get into Gallaudet's CDI program! This is my proudest accomplishment! :)

It looks like your dog is trying to read your lips too! LOL!

good picture of you Chicago, really smarten up

Thanks Grummer. Had to look decent because I was planning on heading to that Tip Top Tap Open House, and since it's in a fancy hotel, I had to look good.

Last edited:
Nice people in New Orleans, just can't hide the fact it's my b-day, OH No! LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 77
My son and I last night at Field of Screams. We had a great time there!

Attachments

• me and nathan.jpg
    me and nathan.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 45
Frisky, thanks for the compliment, down here it usually calls for a tank or halter. Stay warm! :)

Grumms that is someone we got acquainted with that night, she's just as silly as I am. :P

FYI - This is how your hygienist really feels about you when you're 15 minutes late to your appointment right before her lunch:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1413930075029.jpg
    1413930075029.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 61
:laugh2:
ogre-nerds.gif

FYI - This is how your hygienist really feels about you when you're 15 minutes late to your appointment right before her lunch:

Why do you have a slight grin? :)

Back