Pics of you - Part V

There are no big waves in river. I am going to try this next time:

Besides what authentic said, if you know someone with a boat that can create a nice wake follow them and go back and forth across their wake. start slow though to get a feel for it wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

My hair color is about her hair color naturally... a dark dark red... :P

Yes, us redheads to have fiery tempers! :twisted:

thats why i stay away, i want to live longer, as research have found males living with a redhead have shorter lifespan due to stress....
:io:

NCFF......here's the photo of me in the middle. can you add my love squirrel in it. heheh thank you!!! purretty please!!

Attachments

• aziggyme.jpg
    aziggyme.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 44
:laugh2:
attachment.php

Nice pix....good looking couple!

:D Love it.

Thank you.. illl post it on my desktop at work.

I got to looking at it and changed it just a bit ... the one I already posted I fixed it so where the squirrel wasn't down in the border area ... and another where the squirrel is smaller and not in the border area either makes it look more like its standing next to him kinda ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• aziggyme163_sqrrl.jpg
    aziggyme163_sqrrl.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 363
  • Copyofaz814_sqrrl.jpg
    Copyofaz814_sqrrl.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 361

This is me on the #96 Lunt bus headed to Lincolnwood Mall, where I'm at now, and arrived toooooo early.

Last month I spent a little over a week back home in NH for one of my brothers wedding. LOTS of pics taken but this is my favorite. Moi

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6645-10258361-10203084656335148-807976558110286081-o.jpg

updated pic of me...little clumsy how to do it on my iphone... sorry abt pic tilted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 20
You've never seen a fishtail braid? Guess that's too fancy for NC ;) kidding!! Thanks :)

Back