Phonak Naida

So my Audi sent out my Naida's a couple of days ago so hopefully I should get them by the end of the week I can't wait! hopefully I'll be able to hear again!

Just for everyones info, if you travel overseas new earmolds are hard to get made!

yeah and I tried a new earmold style which is called the cat's eye and it looks nice on me except for the fact that the week before I got out of school, the hearing aids starts to sound funny and I end up finding a bunch of wax in the tubes and earmolds, YUCK!!! lol.

LOL! Well glad you got that taken care of. I got my aids today but I have to wait till August 13th to get new molds made.

LOL! Well glad you got that taken care of. I got my aids today but I have to wait till August 13th to get new molds made.

that's too bad, I usually get some time to get it made and I have new earmolds sent to me the next week (it takes 2 weeks)

That's a long time!!! FYI, you can order molds at LloydsHearingAids.com. They send you the impression kit, and you send it back. You get your molds in about a month from when you first place the order. So, a little faster.

Yeah I had looked into that but I'm not sure how long it would take since I am in korea right now. Not to mention I was a bit skepticle on it but since someone else is reccomending it it couldnt hurt. How hard is it to make the impressions though?

Yeah I had looked into that but I'm not sure how long it would take since I am in korea right now. Not to mention I was a bit skepticle on it but since someone else is reccomending it it couldnt hurt. How hard is it to make the impressions though?

I personally couldn't see how you could do it on yourself. My Audi is very good at looking to make sure he gets in to all the areas of my ear to make them a good fit. I would always get another person to do it, even if you are getting them from this company.

You shouldn't do it yourself, but you could if you had to. They send you 2 kits for each ear, so you have 2 chances to mess up, lol. The important thing in to get it deep enough.

Back