Person Below Me

femme Fatale

Official AD Nutcracker
Heaviest bench press at the time, good thing for spotter.

TPBM: same question
Personal trainer had me do a Circuit training session of 3 interval sets, 30 secs rest per exercise. Talk about a metabolic booster!

TPBM Fave pre- and post-workout meals?

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Personal trainer had me do a Circuit training session of 3 interval sets, 30 secs rest per exercise. Talk about a metabolic booster!

TPBM Fave pre- and post-workout meals?
Omelette pre... Smoothie post workout.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Pre- oatmeal & eggs/dinner if more than an hour til, protein bar less than an hour til.

Post- Smoothie! :razz:

TPBM Are you always sore after a workout?
Yes sometimes... Stretching before workout helps.

DeafDucky

TPBM Aside from gesturing, what other ways do you communicate at the pool?

I use my voice or use phone notepad if needed.

TPBM: same question.
It's been forever since I've been to the pool. Growing up it was mostly gestures (since without my glasses I couldn't see anything except close up). If I'm just sitting by the pool... these days I take my boogie board with me (the little electronic "scratch pad").

TPBM- did you ever participate in any kind of summer league?

peekaboo

TPBM Aside from gesturing, what other ways do you communicate at the pool?

It's been forever since I've been to the pool. Growing up it was mostly gestures (since without my glasses I couldn't see anything except close up). If I'm just sitting by the pool... these days I take my boogie board with me (the little electronic "scratch pad").

TPBM- did you ever participate in any kind of summer league?
Nope, I dont think I ever did, the close thing I ever done was at teh deaf camp where they had fun games. Does that count? :D

TPBM: hav you ever gone to a Caribbean Cruise?