Person Below Me

A warm air brush (take that frickin’ humidity!), sometimes a wide toothed comb to detangle.

TPBM Fave jewelry or accessories?
Earrings or a necklace. No bracelets for me. I also like rings, especially with turquoise.

TPBM, got a fav hair dresser?

A warm air brush (take that frickin’ humidity!), sometimes a wide toothed comb to detangle.

TPBM Fave jewelry or accessories?
Brackets and earrings for every day. The charm bracelets.

When I dress up for special occasions I like to wear gloves like in the old days , fancy . A nice gown , gloves and bracelet .

TPBM: Do you like to dress up or be slob lol

TPBM - Do you have a favorite TV game show (not the reality type like survivor or TAR- stuff like Family Feud or Press your Luck).

Jeopardy and Family Feud

TPBM: Any weekend plans?

TBPM: do you have many friends internationally?

Yes I do- Mostly Europe, Canada, a few Asia and Oceania as well... I can't think of any friends from Africa or South America though :hmm:

(Most I met online through PnC games, online riddle trails; some from college)

TPBM What's your favorite and least favorite pizza toppings?

Yes I do- Mostly Europe, Canada, a few Asia and Oceania as well... I can't think of any friends from Africa or South America though :hmm:

(Most I met online through PnC games, online riddle trails; some from college)

TPBM What's your favorite and least favorite pizza toppings?

I like chicken, pineapple with cheese, and or spinach, tomato, onions, with chicken ... least fave mushrooms with anything that has pork in it. eeek.

tpbm: what's was your favorite tv show growing up?

I like chicken, pineapple with cheese, and or spinach, tomato, onions, with chicken ... least fave mushrooms with anything that has pork in it. eeek.

tpbm: what's was your favorite tv show growing up?
I have a list to go by. I can make it short the highlights of my childhood watching The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew . I used to like Shaun Cassidy lol

TPBM: Do you like to party hard?

Deck firepits or swimming, football during the cooler months. :razz:

TPBM For NFL junkies - Are ya ready for some football?! :dance2:

If we're going to make noise for our favorite NFL teams... we're on. :D

TPBM: Do you have NFL football jersey?

Back