Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be watching you..... In case if you have wonderful spill your beans "Finally I got PREGNANT!!!" Btw, If you already puchase the 2009 cruise ticket..

I'd better not drink that White Russian for 2 years then! (inside joke)

I'd better not drink that White Russian for 2 years then! (inside joke)

LOL I know! I used to drink White russain my god it is so STRONG! so I wouldnt drink that! hee hee Or I could pass out...

LOL I know! I used to drink White russain my god it is so STRONG! so I wouldnt drink that! hee hee Or I could pass out...

Oh yes it is so strong, but it tastes so good! One time I had 5 more and my daughter was the result. :giggle:

Good to hear that she got the money back :) that was too much money

Ok it is party time!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:D I am glad for you GA. :hug: Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy while you can.

hey GA sorry that you had went thru chit with deaf agency glad you solved that and not worry about going til 2009 :)

*wink*

Didn't realize that he had gone for vasectomy, but hope he's tolerating well. Looking forward to your new addition! Btw, glad your tickets have been taken care of and there's room for one more for 2009. Kudos to you for handling this so well!

ooocchhhh ! Vasecotomy causes the balls enlarge size as grapefruit. Difficult to walk rub with between two legs. :eek3:

From what I read in this entire thread, what Passages Deaf Travel did to you guys was very wrong. You could had end up suing them but I'm glad somebody bought your tickets at the last minute for Deaf Cruise. I'm glad things are going well for both of you and wish you the best with your pregancy!

It is a Miracle to know your two tickets is sold. Very lucky, so now you can relax back and focus on your next baby news very soon.

Yes.. it's over nightmare..

Hey Mod.. please closed this thread permantly... :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back