Once Upon A Time

justagirl

Reaction score
Any fans of the show? If so what did you think of the first episode of season 2?

I loved it and thought it was great! I can't wait to see what happens next week. I felt that is should have been a 2 hour special...but that's okay. The part with Regina thinking she has magic and finds out she doesn't was FUNNY!!!!

What did you think of when Emma touched Regina and magic happened? My husband and I have been wondering since last season if Emma has magic unbeknownst to her. And I think she does and I think that part proved it.

What are your thoughts?

The premiere was great! I love that they added Mulan to the mix. In the previews they said Captain Hook was going to show up too. I'm excited for this season.

I think Emma does have some kind of power that was just dormant inside her. Hopefully she can use it to fight Mulan and Sleeping Beauty since they blame her already for the death of their Prince. (Which by the way, who do you think he was saying "I love you" to?

Even though it was tragic, I still chuckled when Charming said "neither will I!" and then jumped toward the portal, only to have the thing close literally in his face. The way he hit the ground was funny. :lol:

I was always under the impression that Fairytale land was okay, but people were just missing from it. Now we see it's a dying land and those left behind were literally frozen in time. Very cool.

I really loved it too, but I would have liked if they interviewed all the actors for the special before the show aired. I'm looking forward to season 2. I already have season 1 on DVD....:D

Laura

The premiere was great! I love that they added Mulan to the mix. In the previews they said Captain Hook was going to show up too. I'm excited for this season.

I think Emma does have some kind of power that was just dormant inside her. Hopefully she can use it to fight Mulan and Sleeping Beauty since they blame her already for the death of their Prince. (Which by the way, who do you think he was saying "I love you" to?

Even though it was tragic, I still chuckled when Charming said "neither will I!" and then jumped toward the portal, only to have the thing close literally in his face. The way he hit the ground was funny. :lol:

I was always under the impression that Fairytale land was okay, but people were just missing from it. Now we see it's a dying land and those left behind were literally frozen in time. Very cool.

I asked my husband the exact same thing, about the "I love you"...I think he said it to Mulan, I really do. You can tell there is some kind of untold love story there. Whether its emotional or physical. And as of right now, I am not like Aurora, she is a bit whinny for the moment. I hope I get to like her.

I can't wait for hook! Who do you think was the guy in the beginning? The one the pigeon dropped the note to? Do you think that is Bae? Or Phillip? I'm hoping it's Bae. Since the spell is broken, what about Pinocchio? Is he still wood?

I thought Fairytale Land was still intact too...although Snow's coffin has been shown in our world a couple of times, along with some of the other things from Fairytale Land. It will be interesting to see what has "REALLY" happened to Fairytale Land. Since they say only that one corner was spared...is there just some creepy gaping whole where the rest use to be.

What do you think of Regina's love for Henry? And I feel so bad for Charming, my husband and I, were not again! Dang, they just found each other and now they are apart. Crackers! But I am glad Snow is with Emma. It must be so hard for Emma, since Snow was her best friend and now mom. I did love the line Snow said, about one night stands and Charming started freaking out and Snow said, don't worry about it, it was under the spell....lol and all I can think of was you can't say anything, you were with Catherine!

Man, I love this show. So glad though Mr. Gold has his Belle back. :)

I don't think Gold is going to have his Belle...he's his own folly and she won't want to be with someone evil. I think Regina truly loves Henry but her need for power and revenge outweighs everything. Like Gold, she just enjoys the thought of having everything on her terms.

This is really going to be strange for Emma to see her parents at her age....

Laura

I love this show!!!
It always makes me smile and actually look forward to Sunday night. Just a little whimsy to make the upcoming week of being an "adult"

I LOVED that when Emma touched Regina her magic came back! I think Jefferson (who HAS to come back) said something about Emma having magic too! At the time I thought he was just loco, but...Hmmm...looks like there is something "more" there.

I really thought it was clever how Emma didn't just run into her "family's" arms and "they lived happily ever after..." There are some definate underlying issues to be patched up and worked out. Feelings of obvious abandonment, anger...ya know?

Mr. Gold is my favorite character! Why? Because...he is who he is...he's never pretended to be anything then a scary, egotistical, power hungry asshole...What? I can respect that! LOL

Mr. Gold is my favorite character! Why? Because...he is who he is...he's never pretended to be anything then a scary, egotistical, power hungry asshole...What? I can respect that! LOL

He is one of my fav's for the same reason. As Laura pointed out he may very well not get his Belle, but I hope he does. At least for now he has her and I'm happy about that. I think she is good for him; he just needs to see that. I feel really bad for Mr. Gold because he is the way he is due to what he went through...and I can't blame him for being a asshole. At least he is honest about it.

The Charming Family, def has issues to work out. I think Emma and Snow working together in Broken Fairytale Land is really going to bring about a lot of emotions but make them bond even more. And I can't blame Emma for her feelings, it was awful to watch Snow give her up. I couldn't help but hug my beautiful daughter closer to me when I re-watched that episode. The first time I was pregnant...and I hugged my belly tighter.

What does everyone think of Sleeping Beauty? I know we didn't get to know her too much but what was your first impression??:hmm:

I was in such awe at the new season premiere, it was such an amazing one! I can't wait for next weeks episode! Has anyone else noticed that Emma is the actress from House?? lol I thought that was crazy!

I love this show, and I really hope it doesn't get canceled. Most ABC shows do :/

I like Once Upon A Time tv show. Get every one from every story gets together. I am sure a lot more coming along. Will there be the mermaids on? Will there be Peter Pan? Will there even be Cory Big Heart (C)? Hahha. Never know even Mickey Mouse will be on. Why? It is a Disney owned, on ABC.

I agree with most of you here about season 2 premere. More to come. Why Hook is shown only with his back twice or three times? Afraid to show who is the actor? That was almost jumping the shark here.

Why make big deal about Hook? Hey, what about 3 Little Pigs? They need to show many more characters being added.

The I love you??? I think you got it all mixed up. It was Snow and Charming said that to each other.

Ok - here's a question that I've been pondering for quite some time....

Who the hell is Dr. Whale?

In the premier I think Charming asked him who he was...and he didn't answer...

What does everyone think of Sleeping Beauty? I know we didn't get to know her too much but what was your first impression??:hmm:

Honestly? I kinda wanted to hit her in the face...I thought she was annoying...then again it could be b/c I don't really care for that actress.
She played Princess Mary (daughter to King Henry XIII) on the Showtime series The Tudors and I've kinda hated her ever since....

Here comes the magic!!!

I thought it was a good start. I like the way the scenes played out. The writers are the same people who wrote Lost so you can expect great things.

Sooo...not to be a party pooper...but it was annoying me a bit while I was watching the show....

Snow kept calling Charming "David" I'm like...whoa! I thought his name was James/Charming...why is she calling him by his "cursed" name? I noticed he wasn't calling her Mary Margret he called her Snow.

Dr. Whale is someone to watch - obviously he and Prince Charming aren't friends in fairy land so something's up....an adversary perhaps?

I loved the scene where Regina thought she still had magic and gave the crowd her best moves...only to come up empty...:D

Laura

If I had to list my favorite characters it'd be: Regina, Emma, Henry, and Mr. Gold. I think the Maleficent is the most interesting character though: she and Regina are friends, and not friends at the same time.....

Laura

I've only seen parts of a few episodes. It looks good, but I'm always too busy to watch the whole thing. I'm just gonna rent the series on DVD. :)

I did see the recent episode. Looked interesting. :)

This series sorta reminds me of The 10th Kingdom. :)

I was really hoping that August/Pinocchio would come back to life...

The season has just started, I'm sure he'll be back. I suspect he'll be the love interest for Emma...:D Maybe he's the one that helps her find her magic?

Laura

The season has just started, I'm sure he'll be back. I suspect he'll be the love interest for Emma...:D Maybe he's the one that helps her find her magic?

Laura

I was thinking this two...they seem pretty compatible.

And I am so glad I am not the only one that wanted to smack Sleeping Beauty upside the head...damn she was whiny! LOL Nothing at all like the Sleeping Beauty we all know so well. Wonder why they didn't go with a blonde hair girl?:hmm:

I don't think I even noticed the "David" thing, now I am going to have to go back and watch and see when Snow says "David" instead of "James or Charming". Good catch Contessa!

Back