Once Upon A Time

BTW, I am SOOOOOOO ready for SUNDAY! whoohoo!!

BTW, I am SOOOOOOO ready for SUNDAY! whoohoo!!

I am too!! I can't wait to see what happens! I think Emma is in for a rude awakening in fairy-tale land. She is so cynical and now she's been thrust into a world of magic and legend. Definately going to be some mommy/daughter bonding.

I am too!! I can't wait to see what happens! I think Emma is in for a rude awakening in fairy-tale land. She is so cynical and now she's been thrust into a world of magic and legend. Definately going to be some mommy/daughter bonding.

I totally agree...kind of hoping she has to kick Sleeping Beauty's butt. :giggle: I'm so ornery today.

Emma thinks the curse being true was a shock, just wait for Fairytale Land.

Is it Sunday yet???

*taps foot, drums fingers*

Loved the show tonight with that great, new classic line: "you're up snotty!" :D

Laura

Such a great episode...

What do you all think of Regina's change of heart? And what about her mother? I want to hear your thoughts. My husband and I have been going back and forth on what we think the new plot might be for this season.

Jefferson is back!!! And so is August (well...sort of)

It looks like Regina spiced up Gold's spell to include the barrier spell that would make them "forget" he was NOT please!

But seriously...I thought I had "mommy issues" those 2 are in need of some Dr. Phil care. I wonder if Snow will remember her from her childhood.

Jefferson is back!!! And so is August (well...sort of)

It looks like Regina spiced up Gold's spell to include the barrier spell that would make them "forget" he was NOT please!

But seriously...I thought I had "mommy issues" those 2 are in need of some Dr. Phil care. I wonder if Snow will remember her from her childhood.

I am so happy about August being back. I know Gold was super pissed! Where was Belle? That is my question. This season looks like it might just be way better than the first. I'm really excited.

Such a great episode...

What do you all think of Regina's change of heart? And what about her mother? I want to hear your thoughts. My husband and I have been going back and forth on what we think the new plot might be for this season.

I like the change of heart with Regina. It shows she has one and really spices up the plot. Remember this is the same woman that yanked the heart out of her own father (also named Henry) to get her magic to work a spell. I'd like to see her remain a huge part in Henry's life, she raised him after all. I think she's going to be conflicted this season between showing Henry she's changed, missing her power (she didn't destroy the book Gold gave her) and dealing with mother issues with Cora. And speaking of Cora...you've got to wonder what's she's up to now greeting Snow and her granddaughter Emma....does she know?

Laura

I like the change of heart with Regina. It shows she has one and really spices up the plot. Remember this is the same woman that yanked the heart out of her own father (also named Henry) to get her magic to work a spell. I'd like to see her remain a huge part in Henry's life, she raised him after all. I think she's going to be conflicted this season between showing Henry she's changed, missing her power (she didn't destroy the book Gold gave her) and dealing with mother issues with Cora. And speaking of Cora...you've got to wonder what's she's up to now greeting Snow and her granddaughter Emma....does she know?

Laura

I fully agree with you and wonder the exact same thing about Cora. And here I was thinking that Regina had sent her to Wonderland possibly? You know, because of the mirror and all. I also wonder if she wasn't the Queen of Hearts at one point. Think we shall meet Alice this season? I do wonder how she is going to worm her way into Snow and Emma's lives...I already just loathe her.

I saw the second episode for this season. They shifted focus for this episode. Instead of the 2 main characters, it was everyone else.

I just am impatiently waiting to see how Emma and Snow do in the Enchanted Forest.... Plus, Mulan is now involved. She always was the coolest princess. ;)

Great episode! But...I realized I made a mistake. Cora isn't Emma's grandmother, she's Henry's....and boy is she up to no good...makes Regina look quite harmless by comparison.

Laura

Great episode! But...I realized I made a mistake. Cora isn't Emma's grandmother, she's Henry's....and boy is she up to no good...makes Regina look quite harmless by comparison.

Laura

I completely agree...and way to go SNOW on catching Cora as an imposter. Damn, the girl is sharp. I love Snow. :)

It seems like this season they are giving Reginia a soul...or maybe just something darker to compare her to. I think they were kinda doing that last season by comparing her to Mr. Gold...but...when we learned the back story of both Regina and Gold....I think parts of us softened. But CORA...now, there is someone we can all hate!

OH, and last night...only furthered my opinion that Sleeping Beauty needs her butt kicked!!!

Laura
Eh? Where did you hear that from?

Cora is Regina's mother. Regina is Snow White's stepmother. Snow White is Emma's mother. Emma is Henry's mother.

However, with adoption... things changed. Regina adopted Henry after Emma gave Henry up. So, in a way... that makes Cora the grandmother of Henry.

Is that what you're referring to?

Regina, doesn't have a good side. She kept the book for selfish reasons. Her lover was taken away from her and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

It is jealousy and envy that fueled the Grim and served them so well, there is no better literary mechanism.

Back