Obama's birthday sign

Pinky

Reaction score
Barack Obama's birthday on August 4th, 1961. His both horoscope and zodiac sign is Leo/Ox

That's interesting about his personality.

Barack Obama is a Leo. He was born in 1961. In The New Astrology™, that makes Obama a Leo/Ox. Leos born in Ox years like to be Boss - charismatic head honchos. Adulated big shots - Like Louis Armstrong, Menachem Begin, Robert Redford, Dustin Hoffman and... ta dah! Napoleon Bonaparte.
LEO OX -- "THE ARROGANT CONQUEROR"

Leo Keywords: Nobility, power, self-satisfaction, loyalty, vanity, philanthropy, tyranny, warmth, promiscuity, protection, immodesty.

Ox Keywords: Stubbornness, integrity, strength of purpose, eloquence, standoffishness, innovation, vindictiveness, bigotry, plodding, diligence, bias, stability.

Leo, "I will." Fire, Sun, Fixed.

Ox, "I preserve." Negative, water, Yin.

Leadership and dominion combine here to create a forceful, if stolid, personality. Rapport with you never feels completely intimate or cozy. One wonders if there is really a heart beating inside your ribcage or whether you might be propelled by some remote control device. This assessment may sound unfair. But you Leo/Oxen are so austere and deliberate in manner that it’s difficult not to imagine you as insensitive.

Sexually, you plumb serious depths and are not always faithful. In all aspects of life, you are convinced that you know best. You are the first and final judge of what is suitable and true. If others have a different opinion, you prefer they keep it to themselves. You simply are not curious about others’ views. You are driven to do things perfectly; so you are tireless at keeping order. Your life will always be missing spontaneity because you prefer plans and schedules and routines to impromptu gatherings or hurry-up picnics in the park. You are rigidly concerned about image and maintain the same rigor vis-à-vis your family and friends. You may appear to be active, busy and energetic in the extreme. But however you seem, you are nonetheless ponderous and somehow, leadenly deliberate. For you, it's the final result - the victory - that counts. Not the means by which you achieve it.

Famous Leo/Oxen: Monica Lewinsky, Napoleon Bonaparte, Oscar Peterson, Russell Baker, Dustin Hoffman, Louis Armstrong, Menachem Begin, Robert Redford, Barack Obama.

Obama embodies two quite different qualities. "I Will" and "I Preserve". It's true he has enormous thrust. He is both charismatic and forceful in manner. But deep down, I worry he might be just a tad too strong-minded - even at times fanatically so. Secondly, although he talks of nothing but change, he is one to want to preserve the status quo. He is not going to turn things around quickly. It's not in his nature to hurry. And it is also not in his experience to know the ropes in Washington well enough to know what steps to take with whom to bring about change. He did not live in that Washington milieu for 8 years, learn all the tricks of the trade and know whose palm to cross with which silver. He's a charismatic novice. And he has an ego as big as Chicago. Enough with egos! Let's get on with creative civilization.
Barack Obama as Leo Ox - Suzanne White on Barack Obama

Sound Opinions Message Board > Barack Obama - Ox/Metal - August 1961

Astrologers Agree: Obama Faces Machiavellian Enemy | The New York Observer

What do you think?

Maybe im sorta off the topic but where was he
born??
(some people said he was born in Hawaii..i said
not...)

I agree with many of the positive personality traits described in this article about Obama. However, I don't think he is egotistical -- far from it, in fact.

I agree with many of the positive personality traits described in this article about Obama. However, I don't think he is egotistical -- far from it, in fact.

LoL. Leo always being an EGO and Brag. For example Obama know it all about economy, technology, money, politician, and sports.

I have a cousin who is Leo/Ox. He have a great personality and good heart. He is ego about Semi-Truck, Harley Davidson Motorcycles and other. He is very humble.

That's why everyone like Obama's personality. He can be stubborn and not give it up on campaign for president. He know how to fixed. :giggle:

that astrology stuff is a bunch of bullshit most of the time.

That's your opinion. I believe in Astrology. It's true character. If you don't believe in Astrology then don't post it here.

Do you believe in santa claus, the easter bunny and the tooth fairy too? :laugh2:

ok ill stay out of your precious astrology thread. carry on.

Do you believe in santa claus, the easter bunny and the tooth fairy too? :laugh2:

ok ill stay out of your precious astrology thread. carry on.

No. I don't believe in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and tooth fairy. They are myth. :topic:

Please respect to my thread.

LoL. Leo always being an EGO and Brag. For example Obama know it all about economy, technology, money, politician, and sports.

I have a cousin who is Leo/Ox. He have a great personality and good heart. He is ego about Semi-Truck, Harley Davidson Motorcycles and other. He is very humble.

That's why everyone like Obama's personality. He can be stubborn and not give it up on campaign for president. He know how to fixed. :giggle:

Off-topic...

I don't think Obama has *all* of the answers about the economy, etc. However, I do agree with you about his persistence which is a Leo trait I greatly admire. :D

Off-topic...

I don't think Obama has *all* of the answers about the economy, etc. However, I do agree with you about his persistence -- which is a Leo trait I greatly admire. :D

LoL. I just tell you for example that all. Can I suggest you? If you would like to go book store to look for title name is "New Astrology" Or "The New Astrology" Author by Suzanna White. I have both of them. The New Astrology have Leo/Ox. They said it's good for Leo/Ox to be a president. It's so funny! Because Obama wanted to run for president. It's amazing isn't.

Free daily Western and Chinese love astrology and horoscopes - Suzanne White

LoL. I just tell you for example that all. Can I suggest you? If you would like to go book store to look for title name is "New Astrology" Or "The New Astrology" Author by Suzanna White. I have both of them. The New Astrology have Leo/Ox. They said it's good for Leo/Ox to be a president. It's so funny! Because Obama wanted to run for president. It's amazing isn't.

Free daily Western and Chinese love astrology and horoscopes - Suzanne White

Thanks for the book recommendations, Pinky! :)

How ironic that the New Astrology said that about Leos. I guess Obama was destined to be President according to the stars! :D

Thanks for the book recommendations, Pinky! :)

How ironic that the New Astrology said that about Leos. I guess Obama was destined to be President according to the stars! :D

Yes, That's why I made a thread of his personality for president. I thought it's bullshit of astrology but I found it out about myself. I realized and understand. That's hilarious about my birthday sign. I was alike Yes, It's me! That's true! LoL

That's Obama's sign! :)

Yes, That's why I made a thread of his personality for president. I thought it's bullshit of astrology but I found it out about myself. I realized and understand. That's hilarious about my birthday sign. I was alike Yes, It's me! That's true! LoL

That's Obama's sign! :)

Cool! :D

(By the way, I happen to be a Scorpio. :))

I do believe in astrology, of course not everyone are created equal. Interesting about Obama's traits.

Pinky, this is an interesting thread. Obama really does seem to fit the character of Leo as you posted.:)

Wow, he is so much true Leo than I am. lol =P

Thanks for this thread, Pinkie! ;)

same my cousin's birthday Aug.4th and also my Aunt's birth years same years.

Personally, I don't care about Obama's birthplace. Just birthday personality. If you want to know what is the judge said about Obama's born. I don't feel like to debate about his birth certificate. Go to http://www.alldeaf.com/war-politica...nging-obamas-birth-dismissed.html#post1133553 If you want talk to me on PM. Please stay on topic. :)

Oh excuse me..i didnt see that thread. I have heard rumors about
his birthplace not being American, thats all. sorry about that.
I dont believe in Astrology so...

Back