New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 3G S’ specs.

It measures the same 4.5 x 2.4 x .5 inches and maintains the same glossy exterior, but its screen now has a protective anti-fingerprint gloss.

A built-in compass feature can accurately tell you which direction you’re moving, and can be used by third party apps like Google Maps.

Voice control for dialing contacts or controlling music playback. To activate, just hold in the Home button.

MMS support and tethering are coming, according to AT&T. MMS will arrive by the end of the summer, but there’s no date for tethering.
It will run on AT&T’s faster 7.2Mbps HSDPA network.

The battery life was extended. You should expect to see about 5 hours on 3G, 9 hours over Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video playback, 30 hours of audio playback, and up to 12 hours of talk time over a 2G network.

It has a sharper 3MP camera, with autofocus, that can be used to snap higher resolution pictures, or record VGA video at 30 frames per second.

Pricing and availability:
The 3G S will be available on June 19th for $199 ($32GB model for $299), and the current 8GB 3G model is available for $99 today

But.....
- no front facing camera
- no video conferencing app
- no 4GB iPhone
- no tethering on AT&T
- no MMS on AT&T for a while
- no flash
- no lower data plan pricing from AT&T
- lower TAP data plan with tethering not yet?
- AT&T’s faster 7.2Mbps HSDPA network not yet?

Your most of your infos about "but" are not correct.. Please research again.

But.....
- no front facing camera
- no 4GB iPhone
- no tethering on AT&T
- no flash

almost every of your complain listing are non-sense!

iPhone 3G S’ specs.

It measures the same 4.5 x 2.4 x .5 inches and maintains the same glossy exterior, but its screen now has a protective anti-fingerprint gloss.

A built-in compass feature can accurately tell you which direction you’re moving, and can be used by third party apps like Google Maps.

Voice control for dialing contacts or controlling music playback. To activate, just hold in the Home button.

MMS support and tethering are coming, according to AT&T. MMS will arrive by the end of the summer, but there’s no date for tethering.
It will run on AT&T’s faster 7.2Mbps HSDPA network.

The battery life was extended. You should expect to see about 5 hours on 3G, 9 hours over Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video playback, 30 hours of audio playback, and up to 12 hours of talk time over a 2G network.

It has a sharper 3MP camera, with autofocus, that can be used to snap higher resolution pictures, or record VGA video at 30 frames per second.

Pricing and availability:
The 3G S will be available on June 19th for $199 ($32GB model for $299), and the current 8GB 3G model is available for $99 today

also..
- no front facing camera
- no 4GB iPhone
- no tethering on AT&T
- no flash

In bold, your information isn't correct and TAP never offers tethering plan for deaf customers, this price is applies to regular customers.

att said they will offers tethering, also MMS in late summer.

4 GB iPhone discontinued in last year because not enough for everything to fit.

att said they are currently upgrade the 3G right now.

In bold, your information isn't correct and TAP never offers tethering plan for deaf customers, this price is applies to regular customers.

att said they will offers tethering, also MMS in late summer.

4 GB iPhone discontinued in last year because not enough for everything to fit.

att said they are currently upgrade the 3G right now.

Ouch iPhone 4G which including WiMAX network.

Ouch iPhone 4G which including WiMAX network.

Apple never make any contact with WiMax, even iPhone will never release to Sprint neither.

It's out of choice.

Chevy was actually correct. Read the words carefully. I saw the video of the iphoney release and it looks like another " false parade ". No Steve Jobs, no substantial information. Just a bunch of chain jerking the apple followers. However, thanks to othe recession, the prices for the laptops and iphoneys were reduced. Do watch out for the monthly price for the service and extra's for the laptops. That can increase the total cost in the hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

I consider to buy 16 GB or 32 GB iPhone S. I need it for using business MS exchange mail but I will wait till end of summer. How many memory is each download 2-hour movie?

i consider to buy 16 gb or 32 gb iphone s. I need it for using business ms exchange mail but i will wait till end of summer. How many memory is each download 2-hour movie?

1.5-2.0 GB per movie.

1.5-2.0 GB per movie.

Thank you, Foxrac. Should be 6 or 8 download movies into 16 gb iphone but I don't know how much GB free memory of it which includes lots of apps programs.

Thank you, Foxrac. Should be 6 or 8 download movies into 16 gb iphone but I don't know how much GB free memory of it which includes lots of apps programs.

Most apps wouldn't take too much space, it only take less than 100 MB at most time.

Do you feel vibrate of your iphone stronger or weaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back