More ideas for re-name The Closet

MetroGuy03

Reaction score
I posted another thread that included the poll and I asked for any members to come up with new ideas that isn't on the poll. No one bought it up so I think I can try again to see if you guys have new ideas to re-name The closet. GLBT Lounge is seen very popular to re-name The Closet so far.

Here is the list from another thread poll.

GLBT Lounge
Into The Living Room
Out and Proud
Straight-Gay Alliance
GLBT Community
The Diversity of Love

Please feel free to share your idea what to re-name The Closet. Please be sure to include Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transgenders, Queers, Questioning, Asexuals. Also it should be more appropriate to re-name The Closet without offending anyone here.

Please, no gay-bashing on this thread.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to bring this up again, was only discussing this matter with you in another thread , yeah I agree that GLBT Lounge seems to be more appropriate and respectful name...:)

Come on everyone, bring up idea! I already make the idea "GLBT Lounge" and will go for it. ;)

I believe GLBT lounge is the best choice for the GLBT community and they won't feel left out with the "The closet" word.

I like it and it sounds very trendy too.

GLBT Lounge

I think replacing from the Closet to GLBT Lounge is more appropriate to me.

GLBT Lounge is more appropriate than just "The Closet." Why not change the name??

I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to bring this up again, was only discussing this matter with you in another thread , yeah I agree that GLBT Lounge seems to be more appropriate and respectful name...:)

It is nothing do with this. I noticed no one really share their ideas what to re-name The Closet so I decided to try it again. No worries! :)

For long while i was waiting for the closet to be changed... I dont know how soon???

Seems like there are a few that would like to see such a change for the Closet forum/heading. Until then--....

Here's a few suggestions to use:

--Lifestyle Place
--Lifestyle Lounge
--Our Lifestyle
--Our Lifestyle, Our World
--Rainbow Lounge

'Lifestyle' pretty much covers all areas, not leaving any particular 'way' out. ;)

~RR

Back