More ideas for re-name The Closet

I prefer the GLBT Lounge as it is specific to this community.

Agree with Byrdie714...

Honestly, my opinion, I am kinda getting bored of waiting for the idea names for renaming The Closet to finished.. It's just that this issue is taking too long just like reopening the religions sub-forum.

Also MetroGuy03 seems not around here lately... *sighs*

Seems like there are a few that would like to see such a change for the Closet forum/heading. Until then--....

Here's a few suggestions to use:

--Lifestyle Place
--Lifestyle Lounge
--Our Lifestyle
--Our Lifestyle, Our World
--Rainbow Lounge

'Lifestyle' pretty much covers all areas, not leaving any particular 'way' out. ;)

~RR

Rainbow Lounge sounds nice. I see the word " GLBT " everywhere through google, I prefer to see something new!

FYI... i am not religious... i am agnostic... hehehe

Well, SPorkie,, to me agnosticism is uncertainy as to whether or not God exists vs atheism. Therefore, you should join the discussion for spiritual growth, maybe grow more sure of your agnostic beliefs or change your mind and adopt another view......either way, you can grow...

Well, SPorkie,, to me agnosticism is uncertainy as to whether or not God exists vs atheism. Therefore, you should join the discussion for spiritual growth, maybe grow more sure of your agnostic beliefs or change your mind and adopt another view......either way, you can grow...

You and i are off the topic... tsk tsk tsk

Lol, you opened the door and now you're being evasive. Suit yourself.

Back to the regularly scheduled programming....

Lol, you opened the door and now you're being evasive. Suit yourself.

Back to the regularly scheduled programming....

Maybe as soon as the Religion forum gets re-established? Lol....YOu started it,.,,, hahaha.....

LGBTIQ Lounge so no one will be left out.
(Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer. But some people use 'q' as "questioning" which means a person who isnt sure if he/ she is gay/ lesbian")

Let's go Vamp... please rename "Closet" due to the majority of vote... it's been almost a year since this subject has brought up without any changes... whatcha waiting for? :whip:

Let's go Vamp... please rename "Closet" due to the majority of vote... it's been almost a year since this subject has brought up without any changes... whatcha waiting for? :whip:
I'm not the right person to be asking... ask the site admin. :)

Back