Man With Concealed Carry License Shot By Police During Traffic Stop

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
How a "routine traffic stop" can quickly turn deadly for a concealed gun carrier:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/falcon-heights-shooting-minnesota/index.html

Some states require the driver to state whether or not he is carrying, some states do not. Some concealed carriers say it's safer not to declare for the very reason of what happened in this shooting. They say that declaring that you have a gun makes the police "nervous."

Very disturbing. I keep all my information in a pouch on my visor. Everything. He can grab it. They live for confrontation. Don't let them fool you. :afro:

OMG!!! First, Alton Sterling, then Philando Castile now. :(

According to that site,

Minnesota – No Known Duty To Inform
Localities are allowed to enforce statutes stricter than those enforced at the state level. Check with those localities and, when in doubt, inform.

that cop murdered this guy!!!!
plain and simple!!
the cop blew this dude away for nothing.
damn, just damn

I noticed that police officers hate drivers who using dashcam, also in 2 years ago, I got pulled over and police officer noticed that I have dashcam so they let me go instead of writing false ticket.

Our area have problem with corruption that where police officers write tickets for not breaking a law so that happened to my sister 4 times.

At least with Alton Sterling from what I've read- he did inform them that he had CCW...

*SMH* Some days I feel like it's the end times. Other days I have hope when I see pics of my niece/nephew/great-nephew and the lil "pseudo great-nephew" (am friend of the family) who is turning 1 this year.

My boss is african american and he is worried about this and his kids too. I don't blame him for feeling this way, I've known him for 20 years and he was my first supervisor when I was hired.

It's sad how things turn out nowadays.

How a "routine traffic stop" can quickly turn deadly for a concealed gun carrier:

Some states require the driver to state whether or not he is carrying, some states do not. Some concealed carriers say it's safer not to declare for the very reason of what happened in this shooting. They say that declaring that you have a gun makes the police "nervous."
I was thinking this too,, telling a police you have a gun it like signing your death certificate specially if are a Black man. The news is so horrible to watch today. :(

if this keeps up
cops are gonna start getting picked off like whack a moll,,
this is an outrage!!

damn

Real crime fighters. A broken tail light. I'd like to work fast food when they pull up. Their food would taste like nuts!
8===D :afro:

Last edited:
When cops are guilty of wrongdoing they need to be prosecuted to the fullest.

This is not how all cops behave, and no one should take out vengeance on any other cops. They are not all bad.

This is also a warning to all law-abiding concealed carriers to know how to react when pulled over by the police. We have to be very careful about what we say and do. :(

This is not how all cops behave, and no one should take out vengeance on any other cops. They are not all bad.

What happen if jurors acquitted the cop, despite about clear evidence in the court?

indeed. but you and i both know people don't for the most part act rationally when it comes to mob justice...

every time a cop blows away an innocent dude
more people will find it easier to partake in mob justice..
the more the bodies stack up
the more danger it will be for the fuzz
im sure every damn cop knows it too.

This shooting that happened last night is all of about 5 minutes away from where I work. I saw the Facebook live video while she was talking. So sick.

I found surprising news.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...rofiling_us_5783e257e4b01edea78ef139?section=

Back