Malingering

The media coins alot of this nonsense for shock value. I also think some people will coin a phrase to give validity to something, but that doesn't mean it's valid.

Well... How would we survive without new words, and new knowledge...

Wrong. Transgendered people have gender identity disorder, a recognized psychiatric condition. This other nonsense is just that....nonsense.

I tried to google the definition of transabled, and I couldn't come up with a psychiatric definition. The reason is it's not recognized as psychiatric disorder. There is no such thing as "transabled". People who claim to be just want attention and will go to any lengths to get that attention. I think it's sick that they are catered to.

the condition of being "transabled" is also not recognized in the dsm.

I will ask my therapist about it in our next session. She is on the board for the DSM-V.

i just finished reading an article on the internet which said that they plan to add biid to the dsm-v. we'll see if that happens because some disorders are never added even though people on the board support it.

I wasn't claiming that it's a disorder. I don't think transabled people have a disorder, just like I don't think transsexual people have a disorder. I think that is just who they are.

Exactly!

That's just your point of view.

no, it's fact. no one accepts wiki as a credible source. i can guarantee you that if you try to quote wiki in a college paper, your professor will laugh and give you a big, fat "f."

On the subject of an eye doctor being unable to diagnose a problem for seven years, how could that happen?

Eyes are pretty easy to see what is wrong. My doctor can see exactly the scar on the macula in my right eye just by dilating the eye and looking in.

What was missed for seven years and how possible?

There is a lot of trouble with people putting thinks on wiki that arent true, and dont have good backing.

Things that are not true are said everywhere. Including books. I like Wilko as it gives what seems to me to be a non biased opinion. This is hard to find in this day and age.

Although totally unbiased opinion is impossible. Everyone is biased. Just more sources are more biased then others.

Back