male or female here on AD?

See no balls nor a penis so I guess I am female! :)

makeup.gif

Vampy described about his penis and balls as double marshmallows and a hot dog is toooo cutee.... marshmallows are small and soft and a hot dog is small and and slim... :D it's cuteee....

Vampy described about his penis and balls as double marshmallows and a hot dog is toooo cutee.... marshmallows are small and soft and a hot dog is small and and slim... :D it's cuteee....

:giggle: Sound a good Yummy :naughty:

But If he have large hot dog or Big Sausage.. I Will chase him :lol:

Hey.. Just kidding :-X

Last edited:
LOL! you dirty girl!...you have s e x on your mind!!

Who' me?? :whistle: I think.. Another Ader ( cannot :type: name) is mostly sex on her or his mind! *Hint who's thread with P***P***P***P>> :giggle:

LOL

J/K ;)

Seems we got some aroused ladies in here... Vampy, WTF did ya do to get these ladies horny all of a sudden!?!?!? LOL....

Seems we got some aroused ladies in here... Vampy, WTF did ya do to get these ladies horny all of a sudden!?!?!? LOL....

What Vampy did to get us all horny when he send each of us ladies a romantic single roses ha ha ha ha just kidding!:cool2::naughty::laugh2:

:D I have two huge grapefruits, obviously, I'm a sexy woman who know how to shake my booty. :naughty: J/k, heh.

:shrugs: I'm some goofy and phoney lady. >.> :D
Peace.

Back