male or female here on AD?

alright thanks jolie. i just want to make sure if this thread is proper. so okey dokey.

Not a problem. :)

Just because some people may say something you don't like - That doesn't mean you should let it get to you. Don't let it get under your skin. :)

Not a problem. :)

Just because some people may say something you don't like - That doesn't mean you should let it get to you. Don't let it get under your skin. :)

thanks again jolie. i will leave it here and up to people. that's it. no need to quote :)

Make: Cyberdine Systems
Model: 101
Serial: G4008X7/56RT
CPU: RemSYS5SB
Power Source: Internalized Ionogenerator, N2-cooled
Life Expectancy: 12,406 years
Hmm.. you have a long life expectancy, but what about new models, becoming obsolete?

:hmm:

Androids are freakish little creatures that betray the human race.

You clearly watch WAY too much Sci-fi, :lol:

As for me-

*unzips pants, looks in and checks* yup Im a WOMAN A REAL WOMAN I KNOW JUST WHAT I WANT I KNOW JUST WHO I AAAAAMMMM!!!!!

:rofl:

t800metal.jpg

T-800.jpg

^my dad.

HE MAKES ME SO PROUD WITH HIS SHINY TETRACARBON COMPOSITE EXOSKELETON AND HIS BIG EXPLOSIVE PROTOTYPE GP-4500 FUSION CANNON!

ILU, DAD!

:ily:

Thats what I fear will happen when Revelations comes true - :eek: ^^ RE: AUGUST

Thats what I fear will happen when Revelations comes true - :eek: ^^ RE: AUGUST

if Revelations "comes true", it will be because some fundamentalist asshole President who's read the bible one too many times decides to nuke the middle east into apocalypse and kick-starts a 1,000-year nuclear winter.

we cyborgs are very peaceful people, despite the prevailing notions.

118088997_3a445dd890.jpg

cute baby, eh?

YOU'D NEVER GUESS IT WAS AN ANDROID.

Peaceful my ass- why is yo daddy carrying around a .50 caliber rifle?!?!?!

When I see one of those I run for the hills! :eek:

Peaceful my ass- why is yo daddy carrying around a .50 caliber rifle?!?!?!

When I see one of those I run for the hills! :eek:

"calibers" and "bullets" are primitive, obsolete technology.

if you must know, his gun in the picture is Plasma-powered and the barrels auto-adjust their diameters depending on their needs.

but it's just a replica anyway. the Android Genocide of 2099 has been over for 200 years, and all the android vets like my dad now make a living traveling back in time and playing menacing warriors in films like Terminator. it's just a headshot his agent passes around.

*looks down and see I have a prick and 2 balls hanging down*

NO further explanation as to the above statement... so fawk it!!!! hahaha

Last time I checked, I'm a male. Next time, I probably be a woman in 50 years time - Who knows? :naughty:

Last time I checked, I'm a male. Next time, I probably be a woman in 50 years time - Who knows? :naughty:

Entirely doubtful, but if ya can grow some boobs and a p*ssy in place of your prick and 2 balls then yeah ya could become a woman.. lol.....:giggle:

Back