LOOk what i make

RosesNY

Reaction score
I make beads snow flake

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 49
OMG its so pretty.. its perfect for my girls to make something..
Do you have any instructions for it?

:D thanks for showing.

Wow! I love crafts and anything that is related to crafts, Good work Rosey! :thumb:

I really do think those snow flakes are beauitful! I'm impressed with your work. ;)

They look really nice. It would be nice to have them hanging on my Christmas tree :)

Wow.. i like your snowflakes. they are pretty.. have you considered about selling them?

that's nice.. if you made about 30 0f them.. would be perfect to hang that on your tree! that would be beautiful!

I agree with RebelGirl, it would look so pretty on christmas tree.

It's pretty.

They are fantastic and you sure could make some $$ off them :)

Fuzzy

THANKS EVERYONE I am not going to sell it i just make it for me and i work and i make it as gift for my co worker also some my freinds and family I would be happy share with you

also i do have instruction paper how to make it all you have to do is go to store buy wire and gold bugle beads,clear bugle beads, pearl beads blue faceted beads ,gold hanger cord that all you need. I wants to put the instruction up here but it say too big so there is any way yo put it up here ?

how bout a trade I could croshet a scarf for you , and you could make a cupple star flakes ?? :dance:

Back