Lesbian 'brutally beaten by girlfriend's brother at thanksgiving dinner dont approve

sara1981

Reaction score
Mod note: There is some graphic image in some of the links below... viewer discretion is advised.

Lesbian 'brutally beaten by girlfriend's BROTHER at Thanksgiving dinner - because he didn't approve of their gay relationship'
Mallory Owens: Lesbian allegedly beaten by girlfriend's brother Travis Hawkins at Thanksgiving dinner | Mail Online

Family: Teen Beat Sister's Girlfriend for Being Gay
Family: Teen Beat Sister's Girlfriend for Being Gay | WKRG

Family Seeking Justice for Girl who was Badly Beaten
Family Seeking Justice for Girl who was Badly Beaten | WKRG

he need serious learn lesson!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, this article made me very angry. :mad:

There is hate crime law that include sex orientation at federal level so it means federal (DOJ) have to charge girlfriend's brother as hate crime and have to try at federal court.

I just sent email to DOJ and shared this article with them, so I am wait to hear from them.

If you need reference about federal hate crime that cover sex orientation - Matthew Shepard Act.

Sara, thank you for share with us.

Mallory's mother says this isn't the first time he's attacked her. Earlier this year, family members tell News 5 that Travis Hawkins Jr. hit Mallory over the head with a pipe wrench. She was injured, but the family did not pursue charges after that incident.

:shock:

and ...

Unfortunately, the District Attorney is familiar with the Hawkins family. Ashley Rich actually tried to prosecute the defendant's father, Travis Hawkins Sr., in January 2011, after he shot his son, Hawkins Jr. Since the son refused to testify, she was unable to pursue the case further.

I wonder if this is why I was never invited to Thanksgiving by my step-family since my coming out... My stepmother probably knows of people in my step-sister's in-laws who might try to hurt me. I don't know. I haven't asked her about that. But anyway... I'm looking to get out of the area at some point.

I wonder if this is why I was never invited to Thanksgiving by my step-family since my coming out... My stepmother probably knows of people in my step-sister's in-laws who might try to hurt me. I don't know. I haven't asked her about that. But anyway... I'm looking to get out of the area at some point.
While people out there say that they have no hate, a lot of them secretly do... which is why a lot of relationships have slowly changed when people do things that others don't "approve of".

OMG, hopefully FBI will come to get that fucking sicko very soon. If Mallory's sister recorded his phone conversation about finishing her off, perfectly it will prove that it was an attempted murder. Un-fucking-believable!

OMG, hopefully FBI will come to get that fucking sicko very soon. If Mallory's sister recorded his phone conversation about finishing her off, perfectly it will prove that it was an attempted murder. Un-fucking-believable!

Yike, he will spend rest of his life in federal prison, also no sweet tea that where our state prison serves.

Yike, he will spend rest of his life in federal prison, also no sweet tea that where our state prison serves.
I was shocked to hear that Alabama and some other states don't charge people for hate crimes against gay people. Those motherfucking rednecks! Thank God that our federal government does charge them for that.

I was shocked to hear that Alabama and some other states don't charge people for hate crimes against gay people. Those motherfucking rednecks! Thank God that our federal government does charge them for that.

Yup, Alabama is very backward state, but it isn't worse as like in middle eastern countries, so Alabama is just feel like Eastern Europe.

Saying Loud & Clear:

Anyone, gay or straight, would be nuts to go to this families home for Thanksgiving or any other time.

This appears to be a violent family and the daughter should have known something might happen to her girlfriend. She should have never taken her there and put her in harms way.

Saying Loud & Clear:

Anyone, gay or straight, would be nuts to go to this families home for Thanksgiving or any other time.

This appears to be a violent family and the daughter should have known something might happen to her girlfriend. She should have never taken her there and put her in harms way.

That was my impression and violent family sounds like an understatement. What was she thinking? If you know that you're dating someone with a family like this, invite your boyfriend/girlfriend to eat at your place...and keep it that way.

Laura

(Gasps)

Wow, just can't believe what he did to his lesbian sister's girlfriend.

Man, both are cute couple, that lesbian with short hair is cute in the before pic . That brother should never do that. It's like he beaten her to death, Imagine that lucky she's alive, I would say for sure he would be in jail for murder if she's beaten dead.

He's against someone who's homosexuality that makes him a racist.
That's a HATE crime!.

Remind me of movie, "Boys Don't Cry", A true story of Brandon Teena's Life.

Mod note:

Just FYI... I edited the OP's post to add the warning to viewers due to disturbing image in those links.

Back